Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby Kess » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 am

Username: Kess
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I would like to be able to adopt a newbie because I love helping people and teaching new users the ropes. This may be seen as unfavorable, but I also want to be looked up to a little. I don't know why, maybe it's just my leader blood in me. But I like helping out :)
Why do you want to?: Because I love to help!
Are you going to help them whenever they need it?: Yes! Except for if I am grounded or away on vacation...XD
My name is Kess! Been around a long time and I still love my CS pets!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Kess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:04 am

Username:
iLunar

Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?:
I feel that I can give alot of important information to new players on CS. I've been around long enough to know all the current values of CS pets based on rarity and popularity. I've been roleplaying for a while and know the basics and the more complicated rules of RPing and the meaning of WB and other shortened words. I've participated in and held Auctions, whether it be for art or for CS pets.

Why do you want to?:
I'd like to help make CS a better place by making its users more comfortable with all the forums, and to show how to make themselves respectable (ex, nt tlking liek dis al ovar cs, or sending unfair trades and begging for pets and coming up with sob stories so they can acquire a certain pet they want)

Are you going to help them whenever they need it?:
Why of course. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be writing this form right now.
Last edited by harlical on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thunderofthedrum » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:50 am

Great guys! I'll be taking care of things while she's gone, but I'll add you guys to the list I have to keep track. Hopefully some newbies will see this and get some great help!

I made a stamp that anyone can put in their signature. PM me and I'll send you the code, complete with the image and the link back to this thread!
thunderofthedrum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlyingWithThePhoenix » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:24 am

Code: Select allUsername:Ripcooperchick
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: Well I am a helpful and trustworthy person. I would like to help others if I can.
Why do you want to?: I have know how confusing it can be to start out and I certaintly wish I'd had someone to give me advice with some things and if I can help it I would like to make it easier for others.
Are you going to help them whenever they need it?: If it is within my power to do so yes ^^
FlyingWithThePhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thunderofthedrum » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Hey guys! Here's an updated list of all adopters, available and taken!

Newbies: Remember you can sign up here to get someone to help you whenever you need it, or simply post your question here!

thunderofthedrum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Kaley- » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Username:

-Kaley-

Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?:

I am patient with others and always friendly. I would love to help out newbies on CS because many people try to rip them off, which is horrible. I want to stop others from making the same mistakes I did, like trading an '09 for an '11. I would also help them by giving them pets, showing them topics they might like, or giving them tips. I am also hoping to make a friend along the way. c: I know that there are many people that join a day, and I could make them feel welcome. Joining a new site is always difficult, and I'd love to be there to help.

Why do you want to?:

Oh, whoops. It's kind of mixed in with the above one. Sorry!

Are you going to help them whenever they need it?:

Most definitely. They will always get a quick response, but I will also tell them that if they need an answer right away and I'm not online, they can always ask a general helper. But anyway, yes, I will always answer them.
-Kaley-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thunderofthedrum » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Thanks Kaley! I'll add you to the list.

Hopefully we'll get some newbies seeking help soon!
thunderofthedrum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Username: izzyangel282
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I am a very helpful,
Why do you want to?: 'cause I love helping people! and I will help them around the site, teach them Oekaki (took me a while) and lastly I will check on them once a day......at least!
Are you going to help them whenever they need it?: YES!
Last edited by Luna~tic on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Artist » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Username: xdarkxartistxXD
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I have been on here for quite some time.
Why do you want to?:When I first started on this site I had no clue what to do so it took some time for me to learn the ropes and other things on here and i want to be able to help someone whom has the same issues that i had to make it easier on them and maybe they will be able to help others as well.
Are you going to help them whenever they need it?: When i am asked and maybe even drop a few tips here and there to help my "newbie" if I am able to adopt one.
ImageImage
Dark Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:05 pm

izzyangel282 wrote:Username: izzyangel282
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: I am a very helpful,
Why do you want to?: 'cause I love helping people! and I will help them around the site, teach them Oekaki (took me a while) and lastly I will check on them once a day......at least!
Are you going to help them whenever they need it?: YES!

I edited mine!
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me