Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby Catpidigm » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:59 am

Username: Catpidigm
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I'm fluent in English :)
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Thru a friend at schoo
What do you like best about it so far?: I don't have to constantly attend to my pets and their needs, and I can get as many as I want.
Any questions?: As of now, no.
~Catpidigm <3
Catpidigm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:38 am

Username: Dawnstorm111
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I'm great at English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Through my friend
What do you like best about it so far?: I can chat with my friends and trading is fun
Any questions?: How do you get omgsr's? I am really new and I want one badly.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Finky ! » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:32 pm

ADOPT ME! ADOPT ME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi I'm new. I've only been playing for about 3 6 days now. C:
~ Adopt meee! ~
If you view my wishlist, you can find my favorite animal. I NEED ONE!!

Username: RubyCheeckin6
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I'm fluent in English, and trying to learn Spanish!
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Someone on FurVilla.
What do you like best so far?: PETSSSSSSSSSS
Any questions?: Nu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ADOPT ME! ADOPT ME!
Last edited by Finky ! on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi I'm Finky -- It/its -- Pfp from Haikyuu S4
Finky !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:41 pm

Username: IceFlurry
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): Ahh sorry, none!
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: Nope, but i'm a generally helpful person!
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I really want to help new users, as i got little to no help when i was new and had to figure everything out myself, and it was quite frustrating. New users should learn the game quickly (hopefully with me helping them along) so they can get to enjoying it sooner! I know most all there is to know about the game as of now, and i think i would make a good helper!
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I get on almost every day, but mostly for 20 minutes tops. I do have 2-3 hours on monday and thursday nights however!
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): i think i will start with one, and probably get more later on!
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes. It was very instructional.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course! I consider myself to be both these things.
i’m Fishlegs! he/him, trans & dragonkin
big spider-man fan!! talk to me about Harry Osborn >:3

trying to rejoin CS after a five-year absence!
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:25 am

Username: arisu.
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): only english. i can also do a small bit of japanese and french, but only a small amount, otherwise only english.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: i have helped a couple newbies however they were friends that i know from other apps and/or in real life and it was over pm, so i can't really link it. however if it counts, i have helped quite a few times to try and help people not to get their threads locked because they've been bumping a lot or something. here is an example ^^
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: i really hope to help some newbies and i am really patient - i enjoy talking to people and helping people. i am a retired moderator on an app called framecast and i hope to one day become a real mod on here when i'm old enough, however i am not right now so i found out maybe this will help to become a moderator and i really want to help. i had a real life friend help me around cs when i first joined, and i want to help other people feel that appreciation and i want people to enjoy cs ^^
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: i'm usually online every day, except for weekends because i'm loaded with homework.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): i would like one at a time if thats possible?
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: mhm ^^
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: of course !!!!

((i accidentally pmed this to aquilafuga thinking underage meant like too young xd))
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wrenlet » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:04 am

Username: Wrenlet
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: From another game I play (Flight Rising)
What do you like best so far?: The adoption centre!
Any questions?: No. I'm too lost to know what to ask.
Wrenlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turdle » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:22 am

Username: Shrekish
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: English.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: My fren on Instagram :3
What do you like best so far?: ALL DA COOT PETS <3
Any questions?: (not rlly a question)The “Is this a fair trade?” Thread is locked and I don’t know what rarities are
:(
╔══════════════╗

FR Roblox TØP
Hello I am a female.
I have anxiety. I have somewhat depression.
╚══════════════╝
Turdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:17 pm

Username: dragonscales10
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): French
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I have before, but it was awhile ago, and I'm terribly sorry but I don't think I'll be able to find the exact posts.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I have a lot of free time, and I'm always just clicking around the site. Lately I've been going to the Intro & Newbie forum and just answering questions, and helping people out, and I really like it. I'll admit around a year ago I couldn't be bothered with new players, but I do remember my first few months on the site were terribly confusing. I'd like to think I know how to do most everything on the site, and being helpful makes me happy xD
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I'm usually on every day, often for most of the night. I usually browse around other sites and keep a few CS tabs open which I scroll through often. I've been slightly less active lately as I did have exams, but I'm back to having a ton of free time, so I should be on minimum two hours a night?
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): two
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaving » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:33 am

Username: Eaving
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: looking for adoptables websites
What do you like best so far?: The art!
Any questions?: all of the questions.
Eaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pretzelbear » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:49 pm

Username: Skitty_Girl
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): None
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: No
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I m very good in assisting people and am very patient with others. I love helping people online and offline!
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I get on almost daily, but because of school on weekdays I am not typically on until about 4:30 to 5:00 P.M. EST
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): 5
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes!
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course!
pretzelbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me