The General Helpers

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Newbie Helpers

Postby Dark Archangel » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:14 am

Hehe, after saying all this useful information, newbies won't PM me more... .-. Which is very good for me, I just got 3-4 PMs from newbies PER week! Woot. They are like ants on a pie.. They just don't let me alone, I think they just PM me because I let my Rare pets quite visible, they answer me about them and about my name.. What? Is my name so funny? I am willing to ask the next ones who PM me.. XD
Dark Archangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emilyg2014 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:25 am

Lady Aracne wrote:I have seen your posts Emily, you are very nice and we thank you for greeting the new members.

No problem. :) I like to help out.
My Dream Pet (if anyone cares), is a Jewelry Sun. <3
From Blu!<3<3
ImageImageImageNow Selcouth -> Image
emilyg2014

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fefe & Fafa » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:04 pm

when i click on a players name, it doesnt let me send a private message, or a pm, it doesnt come up with either of the buttons!
Fefe & Fafa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 pm

There are three ways to send a PM to someone, the easiest of which is clicking on the little grey button under the person's avatar (the button is right below the words 'View my pet collection' and is very small). That will bring you to a page where you can write a PM to the person and send it. :3 Another way is to click on their username, which brings you to their profile page. Below their avatar and information is a green bar with the words 'Contact [name]' on the left side, and under those words it says 'PM: Send private message'. Click that and it goes to the PM screen. ^^ The third way is to click on 'User Control Panel' on the top left of the forum next to your messages, then click the 'Private Messages' tab, which will give you a blank message form (you'll need to type in the person's name with this one).
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE MY ACCOUNT » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:17 pm

WOW!!! You guys are the best! I really want to be a Newbie Helper! Do you know of any times there are to sign up? Or something like that?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Stripe :mrgreen:
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DO MY FURSONAS!

Her name is Sasha and she is a white cat, long fur. Not a Persian. Just a long fur white cat. She has some extra tuffs of fur at the top of her ears like, Bobcats, or Lynx. She is licking a rainbow snowcone and her tongue is also (now) rainbow! Her right paw is rainbow. Thanks and if your avalible for drawing her, please please PM me. I also have a dog with droopy or straight ears. He is a teal color with faded splotches of it and brown splotches here and there too. He Has a black button nose, and black and orange button eye's. His name is Doug. I'll have a payment! Thanks!

-Stripe
DELETE MY ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Aracne » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Places will open when Tess feels its necessary, but not for the moment, :D you don't need to be a newbie helper to help, just lend a hand to anyone that needs one. ;)

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE MY ACCOUNT » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Lady Aracne wrote:Places will open when Tess feels its necessary, but not for the moment, :D you don't need to be a newbie helper to help, just lend a hand to anyone that needs one. ;)

Yah! :D I've been doing that!!

Her name is Sasha and she is a white cat, long fur. Not a Persian. Just a long fur white cat. She has some extra tuffs of fur at the top of her ears like, Bobcats, or Lynx. She is licking a rainbow snowcone and her tongue is also (now) rainbow! Her right paw is rainbow. Thanks and if your avalible for drawing her, please please PM me. I also have a dog with droopy or straight ears. He is a teal color with faded splotches of it and brown splotches here and there too. He Has a black button nose, and black and orange button eye's. His name is Doug. I'll have a payment! Thanks!

-Stripe
DELETE MY ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Aracne » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Thats great Stripe! thanks for helping us :D

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE MY ACCOUNT » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:45 pm

welcome!!!

-Stripe
DELETE MY ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fefe & Fafa » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Thank-you! I can now send a message to someone!
Fefe & Fafa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me