NO religious-theme editable or adoptable oekakis allowed.

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

NO religious-theme editable or adoptable oekakis allowed.

Postby Tess » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:41 pm

We have had piles of near-identical drawings of crosses and similar images filling the editable oekaki board lately.

Most of these drawings have had about 5 seconds worth of colouring effort applied, and then posted with the purpose of either sharing their beliefs, or abusing the people who do share those beliefs.

There are already other topics in the forum where you can share and discuss your religious beliefs. When posting in a regular topic, members have the option of either opening or passing over those topics as they wish. In the oekaki, people are forced to view your images whether they want to or not, and 1000 images of crosses (or similar religious themes) filling up valuable drawing space is just a hassle for everyone.

If you want to draw something exalting your chosen deity, fine, but create these images for your own personal use in the beginners/intermediate/sketch boards only. We do not need anything encouraging users to create carbon copies of the same simple cross image 1000 times - it's spammy, and irritating for users who do not wish to be preached to every time they browse the art boards.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me