Moderator Applications now closed.

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Last day to apply for moderator positions (Age 18+)

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:47 pm

SpyroMello wrote:
sweg pumpkinz wrote:This may be an off topic question but could someone that is coppa age but not coppa still apply for a General Helper position? C:

If you're implying they lied on their age then many staff has already expressed they don't want liars on the team.

Someone who is COPPA age can be unCOPPA'd if a parent faxes in a written consent to let their child have access to the full features of the site, including the ability to talk.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

Giveaway X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.

Hey everyone! If you need private help for Dec 18 pet release, feel free to send me a message! I will NOT be sending trades for your pets, my goal is to help you, not take things from you. I will also have a group open for COPPA players to communicate with, so I can help you too.

Any questions about trades, rarity, Rare's List, date is welcomed. I will do my best to make sure your Dec 18 is a good one.

Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:49 pm

SpyroMello wrote:
sweg pumpkinz wrote:This may be an off topic question but could someone that is coppa age but not coppa still apply for a General Helper position? C:

If you're implying they lied on their age then many staff has already expressed they don't want liars on the team.

I think they meant if they're COPPA age but not COPPA because COPPA only applies to children who live in the United States.
    "This law only affects children under the age of 13, who live in the United States. As it is an American law, young children in other countries are unaffected." (From the FAQ)

Also what Sinbreaker mentioned^^.
    i work too, so replies may occasionally be delayed!
    avatar by rosebees @ dA, pixel by iint @ dA
    devart / oc's
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpyroMello » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:51 pm

Bear wrote:
SpyroMello wrote:

I think they meant if they're COPPA age but not COPPA because COPPA only applies to children who live in the United States.
    "This law only affects children under the age of 13, who live in the United States. As it is an American law, young children in other countries are unaffected." (From the FAQ)

Also what Sinbreaker mentioned^^.

Ah! I was unaware this was a thing on CS. I apologize.
Will be more inactive for awhile due to outside life

Image Image
SpyroMello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Yes, you may apply to become a General Helper. All ages are allowed for General Helpers unless you are COPPA.

Feel free to PM me or send in a Help Ticket.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _103_ people.I have received _85_ gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lucky's Tumblr (Ask Questions)
Is This A Fair Trade?
Send In A Help Ticket

I'm a gifter Bombed: 2,163 Received: 1049
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lucky333123
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaffyfaz » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:19 pm

lucky333123 wrote:

Yes, you may apply to become a General Helper. All ages are allowed for General Helpers unless you are COPPA.

Thanks you! And also thanks to everyone who answered :D
flaffyfaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xShadex » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:33 pm

Wait, we can apply to be a modertor? :0 Cool beans! xD
Last edited by xShadex on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

♥Hey there, I'm Shade! Feel free to PM me if you have questions, or if you just want to chat!♥

xShadex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:40 pm

TheShadesOfWolves wrote:Hello CS! I would love to become an moderator. I'm 18+. I'm usually on CS for 29 minutes but I can spend a lot more time on here than usual. Please conisder my offer. I would like to be an Roleplay Moderator. :) Thanks CS.

If you are interested, please fill out the application which is located through a link on the first page ^.^

Feel free to PM me or send in a Help Ticket.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _103_ people.I have received _85_ gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lucky's Tumblr (Ask Questions)
Is This A Fair Trade?
Send In A Help Ticket

I'm a gifter Bombed: 2,163 Received: 1049
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lucky333123
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:34 pm

lucky333123 wrote:
TheShadesOfWolves wrote:Hello CS! I would love to become an moderator. I'm 18+. I'm usually on CS for 29 minutes but I can spend a lot more time on here than usual. Please conisder my offer. I would like to be an Roleplay Moderator. :) Thanks CS.

If you are interested, please fill out the application which is located through a link on the first page ^.^

Unfortunately, it looks like they're not close to meeting the post requirements for applying. ^^;;
Let us waste away, far away into nothingness, into the black abyss.

the chest of the nebula opens up to show the denizens beneath, the calling mouths of the headless minions that carry the spear. the hungry mouths, calling, beckoning to come with them, to dive into their toothy maws and be chewed, torn, ripped asunder and reassembled like the atoms of a collider — to be destroyed and dissipate, to be gathered again like the stuff of a star, to self-ignite and glow anew and burn the darkness itself, that is the old one’s path to cyclic immortality, where death is never death, where life is never life. the void welcomes. the void caresses. the void loves.
George Starcher
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:33 pm

i have a weird question

so when we post places we have been mods/ are mods will the owners be contacted? (the one i am is very busy so some forwarning would be good for him )
blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildCat :3 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:41 pm

[quote/]
Aww thanks <3 When GH apps come out, I wish you and everyone else who will be applying the best of luck! I can't wait to see who will join the GH team ^.^

Good luck to all those that are applying for moderator positions! I can't wait to see who will be chosen and I know whoever is chosen will be perfect for the job :)[/quote]
Your Welcome! I can't wait to see who is chosen! :D I'm sat behind my laptop screen waiting right now XD. :P
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
Image Image
WildCat :3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Announcements