Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Postby kiwi;; » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:41 pm

How long have you been a member?: I have been a member since Jan 06, 2014, so a little over two years!

What are your favorite things about the site?: I absolutley love the diversity you can find on this sight. There are many things to do for many people. I, myself, enjoy the adoption competitions and closed species, but there are many things for everyone c: I also like the diverseity of members, you are very likely to find people similar to you.

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: The worst memory would have to be finding a handful of judgemental, and overall, rude people. My best experinces have been meeting and starting conversations with many amazing people cx

Most memorable trade you've had?: Either the moment that I won my only dream (raven dog) or when I discovered an amazing closed species that I have grown to love so much.

Favorite pet?:
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

hello there. My name's emma but you can call me kiwi;; Anyways, if you
    want, check out viscets and leave a comment saying kiwi;; referred you (;
    female / she, her / sagittarius / atheist / makeup enthusiast
    my viscets - viscet art - my characters - my DA

ImageImageImageImageImage Image
kiwi;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CompassLogic » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:41 pm

How long have you been a member?: Since November 2013 :)
What are your favorite things about the site?: Trading and collecting, followed by the gorgeous art <3
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Best would be getting randomly gifted, or finding people suddenly being nice and helping you search for favorites. The worst would be running into rude people who like to set up strict trading rules and berate those who don't comply.
Most memorable trade you've had?: The ones from around the winter holidays when several strangers have just dumped some old and valuable pets on me for no reason! It is just such a nice gesture and makes my day so wonderful!
Favorite pet?: I love everything themed after the sun/summer, and this girl was my first of such style pets, and will always be my favorite!

And guess what?!?! Today is my birthday too!!! :D

┌─────────┐

Always looking for trades
    Always have C$ for trade
    I trade items
    Looking for wishlist stuff
    Feed my hoards!
    credit

└─────────┘
CompassLogic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyPetLady » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:41 pm

Hm...

How long have I been a member? Let's see...I've had my official account since I believe the 2015 Valentine's Day event.
Favorite thing about the site? Easy! The Pound! Image
Pet's name: Waka
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! Waka here was my first successful Pound adopt!
Best memory? Hm...just adopting pets in general, really.
Worst memory? The Chicken Revolution, because of how much of a downer I was over something as silly as this:Image
Pet's name: Splamese
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Most memorable trade? I don't like to trade very much, but I did trade one of my newer pets for this beauty: Image
Favorite pet? Image
Pet's name: Deemo

I LOVE dragons!
I was so awful in my original days of using the site. ;u; But don't worry, I'm much better now.
CrazyPetLady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:42 pm

How long have you been a member?: Roughly 6 months, I think.
What are your favorite things about the site?: EVERYTHING
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Well... I accidentally accepted a trade with a bunch of 2008-9 rares for a rerelease I didn't even want...
ALSO
I GET PRAISED FOR MY ADOPTABLE ART
IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY
And I recently got a Scorpio zodiac dog. :D
Most memorable trade you've had?: The accidental accept. (See above.)
Favorite pet?: BLACK ADVENT
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyPetLady » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:42 pm

CompassLogic wrote:How long have you been a member?: Since November 2013 :)
What are your favorite things about the site?: Trading and collecting, followed by the gorgeous art <3
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Best would be getting randomly gifted, or finding people suddenly being nice and helping you search for favorites. The worst would be running into rude people who like to set up strict trading rules and berate those who don't comply.
Most memorable trade you've had?: The ones from around the winter holidays when several strangers have just dumped some old and valuable pets on me for no reason! It is just such a nice gesture and makes my day so wonderful!
Favorite pet?: I love everything themed after the sun/summer, and this girl was my first of such style pets, and will always be my favorite!

And guess what?!?! Today is my birthday too!!! :D

Woah, mini Destinee.
I was so awful in my original days of using the site. ;u; But don't worry, I'm much better now.
CrazyPetLady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxScarf » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:46 pm

How long have you been a member?:

I first joined in middle school, back in 2009. Before I made my account, I played Horseland, and would adopt off-site pets and post them on my Horseland profile. I remember I had the target dog litter. c: In 2009 though I made my account - and played for a couple years. I lost interest for a little while and decided to quit - but in 2013, I came back! I had forgotten all of my information, as well as the email I had used, so I made this account and have been active since. I'm in college now, and CS is still a part of my life. (:

What are your favorite things about the site?:

Oh gosh, I have no idea. I love how much this site has grown - I also love all the events you guys plan for us. They're a lot of fun. c:

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?:

I've made pretty good friends on this site! I love all of the friendly people here, and how far this site has come.
Though I love this site, I think that some people take trading waaay too seriously, and make super rude or strict rules, and expect everyone to overpay and cancel with rude messages when they don't. I wish people would lighten up a bit, but it's no biggie. (:

Most memorable trade you've had?:

For my birthday, one of my roleplaying buddies gifted me a TON of pets, including a blue sorbet. I traded her away, and I really wish I hadn't. I feel really bad about it, but what's done is done.

Favorite pet?:
This is my baby, Tigris. I absolutely love his eyes - big brown baby deer eyes. c:

And this is FoxScarf. I LOVE the newborn litter this is based off of, so when I saw this pet, it just blew my mind. <3
FoxScarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeb » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:48 pm

i've been on chicken smoothie for approximately one year and three months.
my favorite things about the site art the beautiful art work, welcoming community and vibe, and oekaki.
best experiences ; making amazing friends, when i started my first roleplay, and adopting my first baby from the pound. i as well lev the events! some of my favorite were the chicken revolution [although short ;n;] and the candy village!
worst experiences ; leaving the site for several months after loosing intrest, my first argument with a friend! and my friends quitting.
my most memorable trade was not with another player, but with the pound. it was when i adopted my very first pet. yes, my very first pet came from the pound instead of the adoption page. she was a gorgeous lil' march 2014 cat.
my favorite pet is either the chickens or the deers.
"have i told you that you look like
a flower in full bloom?"

sup kiddies im beeb, ur local dad joke
generator.

beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disney Life » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:49 pm

How long have you been a member?: since 2012
What are your favorite things about the site?: I love all of the pet designs and all the really nice people c:
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Worst: People being really rude to me. Best: When someone comforted me a ton when I was really upset. Also when people love the gift I give them c:
Most memorable trade you've had?: I have gift bombed a ton of people who have said it has made their day
Favorite pet?: I really love the Malk Dragons and fish, but I don't have a favorite, I love all the Pets save rats and spiders c:
── THE
credit
joy

───────
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MOST❞ ────
IMPORTANT
───────────
███████████

─ THING ─
░░░░░░░░ IS
FAMILY.❞
Disney Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mi1ann » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:49 pm

How long have you been a member?: 2 months.

What are your favorite things about the site?: being able to adopt all these amazing pets and to make new friends

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: the best being when I got my fist 2009 very rare from this person, my worst would have been when........ THERE IS NO BAD EXPERIENCES!!!!

Most memorable trade you've had?: A VERY RARE 2009 AND 3 COMMONS FOR A BLUE TOKEN EGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite pet?: WHITE ANGEL SITTING CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Blessed are the peacekeepers, champions of the just."

Mi1ann

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PoutyKittyy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:50 pm

Ive been a member sense a 1 year I've loved everything about it from the pets to the items it makes me feel like I've been a member the first day of this site and all the trades were great and still are!
PoutyKittyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me