Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Postby critic-burnt » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:50 pm

How long have you been a member?: Since last year!
What are your favorite things about the site?: I love the community and how helpful everyone is. It's heartwarming to see so many members willing to help newbies, that was the main reason I joined the site!
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: My worst memory is someone foeing me for cancelling a trade whoops
Most memorable trade you've had?: My first two uncommons were achieved on my fifth day of CS, they are my babies <3 I'll never give them up
Favorite pet?: Image
critic-burnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nalgene » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:52 pm

-I've been a member for about five months, but I've known about it for years.

-My favorite part is probably the roleplay, or the fact that so many artists collaborate on things together here. I'd love to eventually join that team.

-Fortunately I haven't had many bad experiences, other than people trying to scam me out of things they thought I didn't know the value of. My good experiences have definitely involved finding awesome roleplay buddies who are just as dedicated to our stories as I am.

-My most memorable trade? That would either be one with my friend who, since she joined when the site first started up, had a ton of rare pets. She agreed to give me all of them in exchange for a commission, since she quit a year or so ago. It was kind of surreal, tbh.
My second option would be the one in which I got my dream pet. I posted to one of those threads that tries to help find dream pets, and as soon as I did, someone sent me my dream pet! She's perfect, and all I could ask for (other than having the pet, which I'm super grateful for) would be the same pet born a day later. (If you're reading this and have the pet below, but born on Nov 2, hmu!)

-My favorite pet is my dream pet, Howl!
nalgene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leek » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:53 pm

I've been a member since 2014. Wow... 2 years already, time just flies by c: My favourite parts on chicken smoothie are trading and roleplaying. My best experience was doing my giveaway. It made me so happy giving a pet to someone who really wanted it c: My most memorable trade was when I traded my peppermint tess horse for 2 '15 rares -.- I still regret it to this day :( And my favourite pet is a horse that looks like the horse I ride in real life c: I also love my raven dog and black advent.
leek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby linkin » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:53 pm

How long have you been a member?: Since December! I joined on the seventeenth, so sadly I missed the eighteenth, and I also probably looked like the second account of a cheater XD
What are your favorite things about the site?: I love the new cat lines, and I love trying to collect all of them.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Gifting wars are always the most fun. c:
Most memorable trade you've had?: this one where we kept editing the trade to gift each other for a very, very long time.
Favorite pet?: Image This one. It was my very first dreamie, simply because I absolutely adored the design from the moment I saw it.
Image Gaston
Image Tiny
linkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:54 pm

This is a great idea!

How long have you been a member?:

5 and a half years and still going strong!

What are your favorite things about the site?:

The community is so kind and accepting. There's a lack of trolls, and, to a high schooler, it's very nice to escape the R-rated theme of high school life, language, and observations. It's innocent. And a great place for those who feel they're outcasts or weird or different. ChickenSmoothie is so welcoming to everyone. I'm eternally grateful to Tess for founding such a big part of my life.

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?:

Best:
~Achieving both Cerberus pets and the UR ice cat
~My BrackenClan and other Warriors RPs and especially my Star Wars RP
~My Star Warriors featured drawing!
~My X-wing drawing getting over 100 likes
~The incredible friends I pave met here
~Winning my first JBD
~One of my first online friends rejoining
~Getting a tiger dog on December 18th
~Siberian's old comic COLORS and generally fangirling about her art
~Staff litters
~Solarizing, my BFF who got me into it in the first place
~Purchasing amazing art
~Star Wars vs. Star Trek

Worst:
~Quitting friends
~The end of the RPs
~Someone being a jerk about my art
~Losing my dream JBD
~Just things ending in general
~The Silence (a personal thing)
~HAVING TO SORT 35 PAGES OF UNSORTED PETS OH MY GOSH.

Most memorable trade you've had?:

Being gifted my red Cerberus, having someone send an underpay for an orange Cerberus because the pet I had was their dreamie, and my very victorious ice cat trade. Also whichever trade got me the last Warriorcat.

Favorite pet?:

The cerberi. I really love them. But the cats and lions are amazing too. I love them all, truly.
Last edited by LOCW_Bluestarwarrior on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkteas » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:55 pm

Happy Birthday CS!!!

How long have you been a member?: since 2013, almost three years

What are your favorite things about the site?: I love being able to talk to people, collecting awesome pets, and the experimenting with oekaki.

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: I've met many wonderful people and made many friends, and have had some amazing trades xD My worst memory was when I made some bad decisions with trades back when I was relatively new to CS. Other than that, my experiences have been wonderful.

Most memorable trade you've had?: Probably when I was new, and people helped me out with my pet collection. I will never forget the warm welcome I received.

Favorite pet?: I don't have one favorite, but I love the Malk Smiley, August PPS lion, and any pets that look like food. ^.^
━━━━━━━━━━━{}━━
hi! i'm milkteas, and i'm just
your everyday girl with a love
for writing, photography, and
music. feel free to shoot me
a pm anytime to talk!

━━{}━━━━━━━━━━━
link link link link link

milkteas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elentari » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:55 pm

How long have you been a member?: Ever since October of 2013.

What are your favorite things about the site?: I like dressing up pets and the creative holiday celebrations.

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: The worst would be when I accidentally traded away my 2013 rare cloud dog. (Later I got it back.) The best... well, one of the best was when I was waiting for a December 18th pet to grow and it grew into the exact outcome I wanted. :D

Most memorable trade you've had?: There's been a lot. This is one.

Favorite pet?: This is one.

Pet's name: Halína
Elentari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { O M E N } » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:56 pm

How long have you been a member?: About 3 months now! My sister played when I was younger and I remember I always wanted to get an account. It reoccurred in my life when I re-found the universe of CS. Of course I couldn't deny joining.

What are your favorite things about the site?: The members and creators on this site. Its a mix of artists, writers, and other amazing random people! They are all so welcoming and unique in their own ways. I also love the feature of trades as I haven't seen any sims like games like this that trade in such a easy yet complex way.

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Does everything count of my best experiences? Everyone is joyful and caring, my trades have all turned out successful, and everything tends to be going smoothly. I haven't hit a bad point yet (luckily).

Most memorable trade you've had?: Recently I had a trade with Nikki911 (I think that's her username, I believe) and I was able to achieve a free rare (giveaway) pet out of my shock. She is an extremely kind person and I suggest you check her out one time.

Favorite pet?:
Current favorite is this handsome guy from April 2009:

Allo! My names Omen. I'm an artist and a member of too many fandoms. I may seem a bit quiet when you meet me but chances are I won't mind having a conversation with you. Excuse my awkwardness in any situation. I'm always up for a trade (unless otherwise noted) and open for any friend requests. Hope you have a wonderful day~
{ O M E N }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby james moriarty » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:57 pm

How long have you been a member?: I first started adopting pets before there were accounts and when the site was still affiliated with Petz lol. I've had this account for 7 and a half years.
What are your favorite things about the site?: I love how innovative the artists are. The pet design has only gotten better as the site has grown. Also: dragons.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: I love the holidays! I've always loved the Halloween event, and the summer events make a pretty amazing addition!
Most memorable trade you've had?: I traded my grey july pps for a rainbow leopard dog lol. Oh well - you live and you learn. I downtraded pretty badly for a while because I didn't know about the rares list.
Favorite pet?: Probably either the skeleton PPS or this store litter:
But it's hard to choose!
Last edited by james moriarty on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
james moriarty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bestest dancers. » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:58 pm

How long have you been a member: Only about 2 months...
What are your favorite things about the site: All the pets!
What are some of your best and worst experiences/moments on CS: My best would be my first day of the site and I really don't have a worst
Most memorable trade you've had: When someone gifted me 7 or something wish list pets
Favorite pet: Any of the "Day of the Dead" pets or any of the Space themed pets
(Like this:Image and this Image)

Happy 8th birthday CS. To many more!

miles,
he/it, agender
young adult
bestest dancers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes