Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Chicken Smoothie turns 8 years old! Quiz inside :)

Postby Fennecfoxing102 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:26 pm

Well, I've been a member for about the beginning of March :). My favorite things about this website is the pets! They're so cute!! Also, I like trading with people! I don't have any 'worst' memories though. THE MOST MEMORABLE TRADE I HAD WAS TODAY!! Someone traded me an 09' collared dog for my 09' Xmas sitting cat! Yes, and that same Dog from today is my favorite pet, until I get an OMG so rare :)
CS FOREVER!!
Fennecfoxing102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InkyAgave » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:28 pm

How long have you been a member?: a year and a month, I think.
What are your favorite things about the site?: I like trading, and the oekaki. I like writing journals for my pets :)
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Umm, I don't know.
Most memorable trade you've had?: Not much memorable trades :P
Favorite pet?: Shima Longtail, of course! :P I also like this pink one that looks like a chinese crested. I can't figure out the names for them yet :P
InkyAgave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:28 pm

How long have you been a member?: Since September 2015
What are your favorite things about the site?: the oekaki boards!! The adoptables <3
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: The best is meeting lookout, and the worst would have to be dealing with someone on here that was manipulative.
Most memorable trade you've had?: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... 0L_XkXU_4A (most important gift to me.) and http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... 4fXnnJ0Tow (A birthday present to my date mate ^^)
Favorite pet?:
and all the android set tbh
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:31 pm

How long have you been a member?: For 4 years now. c:

What are your favorite things about the site?: I absolutely love the art option, I love that we can create and share art on Chicken Smoothie. Chicken Smoothie sparked my interest in art, and is also part of the reason I want to be in a profession of Digital Art or Graphic Design. I also love roleplaying ♥

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: My first best memory was definitely when my drawing got featured in February. I was sick with a terrible sore throat at the time, and seeing that my drawing got featured made me so happy I literally cried!! c: My other best memories on CS were when I had countless friends, who I got the chance to rp with and get to know. I'm not nearly as social on CS because of school, so I know my real life friends on here but that's pretty much it.

Most memorable trade you've had?: When I was gifted the Raven Dog by my real life best friend, ugh I couldn't stop freaking out! <3

Favorite pet?: Right now it is my Raven. It represents Darth Vader for my love of Star Wars, the reason he has half of his mask of was because of the season 2 finale of Star Wars Rebels.
Pet's name: Vader ♥
Last edited by Skull.Vincent on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Art is mine. Using my art without my permission is theft.

Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werecoyote » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:31 pm

How long have you been a member?: Off and on around 4 years. I used to have an old account on here around 2012, but I can't remember it's username or it's password, so I just made myself a new one once I decided to get back into it, and I'm very glad I did!

What are your favorite things about the site?: Everything? The pet designs are always so great, the community is so great, the events are so fun, and I love everything.

What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Best memories... Hmmm... The sacrifices during the summer events were always enjoyable. Worst memories??? What are those? Can those exist on here? Not that I've experienced.

Most memorable trade you've had?: Overtrading for a CE Galaxy. I was so happy to finally have it, I could care less about what I was trading for it!

Favorite pet?: The CE Galaxy dog! Image

Chicken Smoothie is a great place, and I'm so glad to be part of it! Happy 8th birthday CS, and a big thank you to the staff members for keeping it up and running well for so long <3

"I saw no retribution, except for the outcasts and the coyotes.
I received retribution because I belong with them.
I am not an outcast.
So I must be a coyote.”

the name's beck. he/they pronouns

werecoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runaway » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:31 pm

How long have you been a member?: Many years now since 09 (had some stuff form 08 but its lost now
What are your favorite things about the site?: The dressing up, Forums and the Staff
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Best getting my dreamies. Worst, trying to cancel a trade for my ur09 pup (in 09) and hitting accept :/ even though my message stated i will not trade it. then they wouldnt give it back and i could not get staff help T^T
Most memorable trade you've had?: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... P4phInryCw
Favorite pet?: Too many to say! Gwj Ur 09 aaannnndddd Ba!
Last edited by Runaway on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]WIP
Runaway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadoe » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:32 pm

How long have you been a member?: Since 2009
What are your favorite things about the site?: How friendly everyone is, and I love the design
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: Best: meeting people and making friends. I also one year made a real cake for a contest on here and that was so much fun! Worst: people being rude (which doesn't happen often)
Most memorable trade you've had?: When I got my favorite pet!
Favorite pet?: The blue eyed black 08 dog I got him because he looked like my dog who has since passed.

Shadoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:32 pm

I have been on CS for less than a year before I joined I used to be addicted to animal jam but now I quit playing that I have tons of reasons. What I really love about CS are the people in it, everyonehere is just so kind and polite x3
One of my most memorable experiences was on April 1 (a day after my bday I adopted A RED X PPS FROM THE POUND! It is my first listie evah!! I was soo happy xD one of my worst experiences was when i was still a newbie I traded someone for their C$ and pets they accepted, when i chrcked my balance i still had 0C$ I aksed what happened?! they told me idk and won't trade me back (so i just did a huge overpay)
Most memorable trade..... When i finally got a malk mutant I DID NOT HAVE TO TRADE ANY LISTS TO GET MY MAJOR DREAMMIE!!! My fav pet is my malk mutant bb of course x3
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tamade ♪ » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:32 pm

How long have you been a member?: Since September 30, 2015.
What are your favourite things about the site?: The friendly people and forums. Chicken Smoothie is amazing.
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: I remember once someone got really mad at me for not accepting a trade, and I remember showing my friends to chicken smoothie and playing it for hours at a sleepover. I also remember getting my first uncommon, AKA my first dream pet, and making my first signature.
Most memorable trade you've had?: Getting my Chesire Cat (Of whom I no longer own) But that was quite an amazing trade, very memorable.
Favourite pet?: My BBS sunback. It's so cute OwO
i'm jayde ♪ i <3 bandori , deltarune , fnf , project sekai , fashion + art !! aromantic demigirl realness instagram twitter
tamade ♪

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Friesian » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:33 pm

How long have you been a member?: since May 2015
What are your favorite things about the site?: EVERYTHING IS AMAZING
What are some of your best and worst memories/experiences you've had on CS?: one of my favorite things is that we CAN post in the forums.
Most memorable trade you've had?: Probably the time I got the alicorn 2015 Store Pet
Favorite pet?: Probably the horse that Tess made- this guy-
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me