The Rules and Help pages have been updated!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: The Rules and Help pages have been updated!

Postby SillyRabbitTrix » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:58 am

This is great news!!
SillyRabbitTrix
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:52 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Rules and Help pages have been updated!

Postby Panne » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:03 pm

    Ooh, nice shiny update! Looks great, it'll definitely be easier to find answers to questions now! C:
DA | Aphs | Help | Art | AAN | Ask | Chars
.

Image


╔═══════════════════════════╗

Image Im a female cyborg (':Image

I'm Panne, feel free to call me Pan!
I'm just your average CS member
who loves art! My PM's are always
open if you need help or someone
to talk to!

Bae | Cel | Sea | Swoof

╚═══════════════════════════╝
User avatar
Panne
 
Posts: 13637
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:26 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Rules and Help pages have been updated!

Postby unsuffer » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:32 am

Oh my goodness thank you so much for the update, it definitely cleared up a lot of questions I had!

(One time I called myself an "ass-clown" and then basically became filled with a blind terror thinking that my account would get banned XD I was like "I know I heard someone say minor swear words are ok on here... I just don't know which ones" ;o;)
User avatar
unsuffer
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:09 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Rules and Help pages have been updated!

Postby Northern Malagon » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:05 pm

Question. There were rules not clearly defined or even mentioned in the old FAQ/rule section, yet I know a few people who got banned for it, then had their accounts closed. How do they get a hold of staff members to discuss this? Sadly their help tickets have gone ignored/misplaced.
Image

My DA
My various CS adopts


Staff Note - KaineLyre and I often trade back and forth. We are partners and live in the same house so may use the same computer now and again, as we only have one between us.
User avatar
Northern Malagon
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:31 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Rules and Help pages have been updated!

Postby lucky333123 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:38 pm

Northern Malagon wrote:Question. There were rules not clearly defined or even mentioned in the old FAQ/rule section, yet I know a few people who got banned for it, then had their accounts closed. How do they get a hold of staff members to discuss this? Sadly their help tickets have gone ignored/misplaced.


The best way would to remessage the help ticket system. Sometimes moderators are super busy, thus sometimes tickets get misplaced.


















Image
Feel free to PM me or send in a Help Ticket.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _103_ people.I have received _85_ gifts.


















Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lucky's Tumblr (Ask Questions)
Is This A Fair Trade?
Send In A Help Ticket

I'm a gifter Bombed: 2,163 Received: 1049
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image


















User avatar
lucky333123
General Helper
 
Posts: 12867
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:49 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Rules and Help pages have been updated!

Postby Northern Malagon » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:50 pm

lucky333123 wrote:
Northern Malagon wrote:Question. There were rules not clearly defined or even mentioned in the old FAQ/rule section, yet I know a few people who got banned for it, then had their accounts closed. How do they get a hold of staff members to discuss this? Sadly their help tickets have gone ignored/misplaced.


The best way would to remessage the help ticket system. Sometimes moderators are super busy, thus sometimes tickets get misplaced.


Thank you for letting me know. They have 4 at this time and none have been answered. I will let them know to resend the questions again.
Image

My DA
My various CS adopts


Staff Note - KaineLyre and I often trade back and forth. We are partners and live in the same house so may use the same computer now and again, as we only have one between us.
User avatar
Northern Malagon
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:31 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Rules and Help pages have been updated!

Postby lucky333123 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:51 pm

Northern Malagon wrote:
lucky333123 wrote:
Northern Malagon wrote:Question. There were rules not clearly defined or even mentioned in the old FAQ/rule section, yet I know a few people who got banned for it, then had their accounts closed. How do they get a hold of staff members to discuss this? Sadly their help tickets have gone ignored/misplaced.


The best way would to remessage the help ticket system. Sometimes moderators are super busy, thus sometimes tickets get misplaced.


Thank you for letting me know. They have 4 at this time and none have been answered. I will let them know to resend the questions again.


The best way to do it is replying to the same help ticket that they submitted. Hope they get an answer soon.


















Image
Feel free to PM me or send in a Help Ticket.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _103_ people.I have received _85_ gifts.


















Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lucky's Tumblr (Ask Questions)
Is This A Fair Trade?
Send In A Help Ticket

I'm a gifter Bombed: 2,163 Received: 1049
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image


















User avatar
lucky333123
General Helper
 
Posts: 12867
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:49 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Rules and Help pages have been updated!

Postby Northern Malagon » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:04 pm

Ahhh ok, I will have them do that. Thank you for your help :)
Image

My DA
My various CS adopts


Staff Note - KaineLyre and I often trade back and forth. We are partners and live in the same house so may use the same computer now and again, as we only have one between us.
User avatar
Northern Malagon
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:31 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Rules and Help pages have been updated!

Postby yodudesupbro » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:32 am

Thanks so much for updating! :D
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
yodudesupbro
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:55 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Rules and Help pages have been updated!

Postby RyuzakiL414 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:14 am

Yay
Image
User avatar
RyuzakiL414
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:42 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest