My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Animal Egg Hour - read for info!

Postby Lucifer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:13 am

Guys, the most animal eggs you could get in the hour is 3 because each egg find is a 20 min. range.
Hope this helped c:
Lucifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenixlover37 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:34 am

Awesome idea Tess, thanks and Happy Easter guys!

Hi there I'm Jesus Freak but you can call me Freak, If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to shoot
me a PM I'm very friendly and love to talk!
Phoenixlover37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GamerGirl23 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:47 am

omg hunting for 1 hour
GamerGirl23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bloonfroot » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:54 am

BlueTrillium wrote:
Isa wrote:
Nick wrote:Sorry, an hour is an hour. It switches to the animal egg banner for a full hour, even after your final banner expires. And you can indeed find 4 in the hour.

Explain how that works, because it doesn't seem to be like it worked. An hour is an hour. 15 minutes times four is exactly one hour, but I was only given three animal egg banners within that hour. I was meticulous. I had a timer set up. I made sure I grabbed each banner the very moment the 15 minutes up. So why did I only get three? Why wasn't the fourth one an animal egg as promised? I was as on top of things as I could be. Other people claim to have gotten four, and here you're insisting that I could have gotten four, as if I didn't do everything to ensure that I should have. Like I just lost time because I was slacking off, when I absolutely wasn't. Either the banner glitched, or the event is set up to expire at the exact same second that the third banner's wait period ends. Either is unfair.

You could find the first animal egg immediately - you didn't have to wait 15 minutes after starting the animal egg hour. That first one should only take a minute or two, and after that you have the rest of your hour to find the remaining three animal egg banners. Total: 4 animal eggs.

In no way did I imply that I waited 15 minutes before clicking my first banner. The whole point of that spiel was to dispel the idea that I waited at all to click any banners during the hour. I did not.
bloonfroot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:57 am

i was talking to a friend , she said she got 3 of the BA eggs in her hour

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leaf » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:21 pm

i just finished my hour and received 3 as well. i am very grateful for the hour but i figured 15 minutes 4 times over, i would find 4 eggs.
i clicked the banner one page after starting my hour, the 2nd banner about 17 minutes after. it took me 2 minutes to find a banner. so that messed me up immediately.
i did check the timer and the banner i had left for the 4th and final animal egg, timer said 15 minutes and the banner timer said 14 minutes. perfect! but as soon as i clicked the last banner it was a green token.

again i am very happy i got 3 animal eggs i needed, but i was looking forward to the 4th one. i think everyone is getting thrown off by searching for the banners. unless you can find a banner within the first minute of it being available
leaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Thank you Tess and Nick for the wonderful "Animal Egg Hour" this year. I really enjoyed being able to have a whole hour to be able to find these special kind of eggs as it helped me come even closer to being able to complete the collection of this years animal eggs. It was appreciated, and I do hope that it will be available again in the near future. :3
XXX

┏───────────────────────────┐
....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....I'm your average young adult. I also love to draw, horseback ride and much more.
....Feel free to PM if you need help,
....I'm always willing to listen.
..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
....Take me as I come, or watch me as I go.
└───────────────────────────┛
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Garg » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:13 am

For those who kept insisting that one could have gotten 4 eggs in that hour:
It was impossible. After all, despite the coooldown finished, you had to spend at least an extra second to find and click a banner. And the hour still went on when you searched. So you clicked always a second late after the cooldown ended. So maybe your cooldown ended at 15 mins, you still needed to find and click that banner, which at least cost you a second -mostly it cost you more. Even if you got one immediately.

In detail:
You press the banner at exact start.
15 mins cooldown.
15 mins cooldown over, you find a banner and click one, you lost at least 1 second. So the egg is found after 15 mins and 1 second. It slips here already.
Wait 15 mins, click again immediately, lose 1 more second. So you now lost exactly 2 seconds together.
Next waiting 15 mins, again click banner immediately and lose 1 more second.
After this, it was impossible to click a new banner within the animal egg hour, since your cooldown will be exactly 3 seconds late. The additional time you spent looking for the banner and clicking it. For some, the time is greater of course.

Just felt like explaining. :)

All in all: If you got an animal egg at 4th click, that was pure luck and was not within the animal egg hour :)

Hope this helped.
Garg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:24 am

Garg, the steps you've written actually have 4 eggs being claimed (count them!), showing that finding 4 is completely possible :lol:. It's easy to find 4 in an hour, you just have to spend less than 15 minutes in total searching for banners.

You find the first one at 60 minutes remaining (right at the start)
You find the second one at 45 minutes remaining
You find the third one at 30 minutes remaning
You find the fourth one at 15 minutes remaining
Since you were so quick at finding the banners when the timer was ready, you can now snooze for 15 minutes.
Now your hour is up and you found 4 eggs.
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me