Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (CLOSED)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (CLOSING SOON!)

Postby Swiftalu » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:46 am

starclan00 wrote:Hey, its starclan00
how many hours each day i spend on cs: about 4
how many days a week: 7 (most of the time)
No i have not had anything of mine published to cs. I would, it just lags my computer out of it until i am forced to restart my computer.
I want to be a Fanart Archivist because I love art and think it would be a great oppertunity for me to see other peoples art. I really have been wanting this job since I learned about cs. I would really appreciate it if i got this job. Thank-you, -starclan00
P.s. my friend tigerclaw14892aj wants to apply but cant, it wont let her.

You already made a form on page 10, right here, there is no need to make another. Simply go back and edit the last post. c:
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:06 am

Swiftalu wrote:
starclan00 wrote:Hey, its starclan00
how many hours each day i spend on cs: about 4
how many days a week: 7 (most of the time)
No i have not had anything of mine published to cs. I would, it just lags my computer out of it until i am forced to restart my computer.
I want to be a Fanart Archivist because I love art and think it would be a great oppertunity for me to see other peoples art. I really have been wanting this job since I learned about cs. I would really appreciate it if i got this job. Thank-you, -starclan00
P.s. my friend tigerclaw14892aj wants to apply but cant, it wont let her.

You already made a form on page 10, right here, there is no need to make another. Simply go back and edit the last post. c:

Also, because your friend is COPPA'd, they will not be able to apply; Tess has said as much in the first post. Apologies to her! ^^;
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TabbiKat » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:21 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:around 2-3
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: pretty much every day, i haven't been on much lately though, because i've been ill, but i should be more active now I'm better
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: http://fans.chickensmoothie.com/4/post/ ... art-1.html avain as a dinosaur
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: cs is the most awsome site on earth and if you aren't willing to give up your time for it, then you are crazy :) I mean everything it does for us, it desrves a little bit back don't ya' think? (also no age limit, finally a chance to become cs staff yay)
THIS ACCOUNT IS NOW INACTIVE. MOST PETS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO MY SISTER SACRIFICAL-QUEEN'S ACCOUNT. IF ANYONE DESPERATELY NEEDS TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE MESSAGE HER INSTEAD AS I WILL NO LONGER BE ONLINE WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
TabbiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby To this day; » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:34 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 7
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 5
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: Sadly, no..
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I love looking at the amazing drawings of all the CS fans. I would love to be a part of the fanart archivers because I think that it would be so much fun being on the staff team there!!! I love CS and would love to help out in any way possible. I know I've always wanted to be mod, or roleplay-mod but I believe my time for that will come, but for now I wish to help Chicken Smoothie in this way.
To this day;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sagittarius. » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
Aproximetly 5-8 hours, depending on the day and on the holidays.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
I usually visit CS at least once everyday.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:
No, I have not, but I hope the answer to this question shall be different in the near future.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:
I would like to be a CS archivist as I would like to contribute to the website I love dearly, and as I am not exactly the most artistic person out there, or the most literate, I feel that this would be one way to give something back to the website, giving my time up for the people who gave theirs up for me. Art, although not one of my strong points sketch wise, is a great interest of mine, and CS has a lot of talent in it, and I would love to explore this and the different forms of art present here.
i'm desperately looking for someone from iceland to teach me icelandic/ about the culture as i am moving there shortly
-love is for
╔═════════════ CHILDREN══╗

--------------------- i'm sagittarius
                --- a law student mildly obsessed with piercings,
                ----- houseplants, and women that could beat
                ------------------------- me up.
                ---- find me on the fair trade thread or trading,
                ----------- and feel free to send me a pm<3

╚═════════════════════════════╝
                -------- i owe him a
                ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                ---- art instagram // advanced scribes// tumblr

╚═ DEBT ════════════════════╝
sagittarius.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sir » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:47 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: It varies from 3+ to a quick check, depending on what's going on in my life.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Again, it can vary from 3-7 days. I'd say my average is 5 days.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: No, I'm not an artist myself ^^.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Honestly, I love CS, but I've been struggling with finding things to do when I'm on, since I'm not a roleplayer or artist. I'd love to help out, and I can definitely fit in a couple hours 1-4 times a month to do this job. I've used Weebly before in the past, and I'm sure I can relearn it very quickly. I also think I would have fun writing up the little bit of text that the current archivists include. This is kind of embarrassing, but at my volunteering job I "interview" and submit bios & pictures of cats and dogs for their online profiles (example here). I believe this is somewhat similar to what I would have to do here, and I think I could apply what I've learned to this job c:

Thank you for your time ^^
Sir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitkatpoptarts » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:08 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: About an hour.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Usually every day.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: I have not yet, but I have submitted work there.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: So that I can be a part of the CS Team, even if it is a small part. Also, because I love being able to help out and I love seeing the work that is published, so I would also love to see the ones that aren't.
In search of;

Good Disney Prince/Princess RPS

Good Youtuber RPS

Any Good, New, Active RPS

My askFM account.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 14 people.
I have received 8 gifts.
I have nuked 15 people.
I have received 12 nukes.
I have won 3 gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

WARNING; SLOW POSTS FROM JUNE 5 TO AROUND THE SEPTEMBER TIME! THERE WILL STILL BE POSTS, JUST NOT AS OFTEN! PLEASE DO NOT KICK ME OUT OF RP'S!!!
Kitkatpoptarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stxrdog » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:20 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: 6-7 hours
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: everyday
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: No not, but I'm actually gonna make tess art in a sec
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Because I love to help out! I also love to code and organize things! I think this will be a great job for me especially because I'm looking through okiaki alot so I can spot CS fanart easily.
stxrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby X-Legolas-X » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:54 am

Hello there! I'm X-Legolas-X, and I would love to apply for this job!

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Usually I spend an average of an hour on Chicken Smoothie during the week, and anywhere from two to four hours on the weekends.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: I visit every day, unless I am overloaded with work or cannot access the internet (these are rare occurrences.) Typically if I skip a day I'm online within the next twenty four hours.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: I have not, I prefer to draw with a pencil and paper. Digital art is not my forte.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I have loved CS since I first joined, and I have been wanting to be part of the team. Sure, this isn't a staff position, but I would still love to help out the site by being an archivist. This job also sounds quite fun to me, as I would get to see the artwork everyone has made. I enjoy admiring work created by others, and this is a perfect opportunity to see everything people have drawn.

Thank you for reading.
Guess who's back! I left in early 2015, and have now decided to return to CS.
X-Legolas-X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:06 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: about 3, maybe more or less depending on the day.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: usually 5-6.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: no, i haven't yet.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: well, i want to be able to help others have their wonderful art seen in a gallery. even though it is not a staff position, it still helps make the CS community happy. i think i would be good at this job.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me