Some Staff Changes! (edit: Drizzle also now a global mod!)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Some Staff Changes! (edit: Drizzle also now a global mod!)

Postby Tess » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:15 pm

edit: Drizzle has also changed her role from Oekaki Moderator to Global Moderator this month!
If you see some weird unfamiliar green names, those are old staff, in new colors! :)

Sadly we have a few staff retiring this month :(

Shadow
Shadow was one of the first 100 members to register for Chicken Smoothie, way back in July 2008 when the accounts system was first started! She was quickly recruited as one of the first ever moderators, back when the forum contained only a few boards and just a few posts per day. Little did she know what she was getting herself in for! The site has grown from 100 members to over 300,000 in the past 5 years and Shadow has stuck right by us, supporting us through every change and helping the site keep running smoothly. Shadow was hired before pets could be properly traded, before the oekaki boards existed, before pets had adoption limits... before CS even vaguely resembled the site it has become now. We'd love for her to stick with us for another 5 years and see what the future holds, but it's come time for Shadow to hang up her moderator hat so that she can spend more time focusing on her studies and other interests :)

It's sad to say goodbye to one of our oldest team members, but we want you to join us in wishing her all the best for her future!

moonlily
moonlily is another CS supporter from way back, she joined the site in September 2008. A loyal follower for many years, she was finally recruited to the moderator team in early 2011. When we first hired her she was a bit of a 'wild card', she was fairly quiet and reserved in the forum so we didn't really know her very well. Luckily she turned out to be an excellent choice! I think moonlily has always been one of our 'gentler' mods, as she has a very empathetic mind and always knows the perfect way to explain things in a way that makes sense to our members. She's been great at helping members resolve arguments and other problems in a peaceful way. We'll be sad to see her go, but know that she has some exciting opportunities for her future and it's just the right time to say farewell :)

winter.fireflii
fireflii joined the General Helpers in mid 2011, and later merged with account partner winter who also agreed to support the CS community as a General Helper. As with most merged accounts, it's pretty confusing trying to work out which person is doing what, so I'll just have to say that the 2 were a great team! They've helped answer countless questions and help requests from newbies and oldies alike, making CS just that much friendlier! Unfortunately they don't have as much time for CS as they used to, so we'll give them a break from helping so they can just enjoy CS as regular members again :) Let's remember to thank them for all their support and generosity!

And one staff member is not retiring, but is changing her job title!

Phale will be changing her Roleplay Moderator position this month so that she can pick up her new colors as a Global Moderator!

Congratulations Phale! :clap:

Please join me in saying thankyou and a fond farewell to our retiring staff who have all done so much for Chicken Smoothie! :clap:

And let's wish Phale luck in her new role :)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Some Staff Changes!

Postby Dogian » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Congrats Phale! :)
▼Please click to care them!▼
ImageImage
ImageImage
Have a good & nice day!
Dogian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legato » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:20 pm

I hope Shadow, moonlily, and winter.fireflii have a wonderful retirement. (:

Congratulations, as well, Phale! You'll do lovely, I'm sure. <3
Legato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placid » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:09 am

Wow this is sad to see some of the oldies retire.
Congrats to phale for the title and role change. ^.^
Placid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poofyena » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:17 am

I'll be sad to see some great staff leave. They were all
Congratulations Phale!
Click my pets?! Join Pet Adoptables!
http://www.petadoptables.com/register.p ... l=poofyena
poofyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JuniperFalls » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:57 am

Dawww :( we hate to see you guys leave. I wish you all good luck c:

Congrats Phale! :D
    "gecgecgec "
    reni - he/they - ©
    incredibly lucky
    incredibly unfortunate
JuniperFalls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loviare » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:01 am

I hope the old staff will have much fun and sucess in their lifes ^-^
Loviare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:04 am

I wish the retiring staff all the very best in their life away from CS. Also congrats to Phale
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drizzle » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:25 am

I'm sad to see so many staff retirements. ;-; *hugs you all!*

Congratulations to you though, Phale! <3 I just know you will do great as a global mod~. C:
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyacinth » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:37 am

I wish for Moonlily, shadow, winter and fireflii to have the best in life uwu it's sad to see you retire, but real life comes first ^w^
    Congratulations Phale! You'll be a great member of the global moderators uwu
nyacinth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me