GLOBAL MODERATORS - Applications Closed

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: GLOBAL MODERATORS - Now Hiring! Apply within. Age 18+ on

Postby lavender & lilac;; » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:35 am

I shared an account with my sister for a while, do I count those days too?
lavender & lilac;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naira » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:40 am

classicalTea (CT) wrote:I shared an account with my sister for a while, do I count those days too?

Is it a different account or this one?

If it's different, as long as i know, it's a nope.

This may help:
Nadine wrote:
Jasmine the Kat wrote:I have a question before I fill out the form. I haven't had this account for eight months, however I have role played on my older sisters' accounts before. Three of them are molly-sue and Snow Eevee and nightwillow15 and they've been official members for far longer than I am, so does that count towards the eight months? I only made my own account because they both quit when life got too difficult.

No, they won't. They go by the account you are on.

If you need help with something on CS, you can use the help system OR ask me!

TradesCharactersNew dAArt Shop{closed}GRP Club!Helpful Guide
Naira wrote:I am a very friendly person, and I don't mind random PM's. I am a RolePlayer and a big Fantasy Art Fan, who loves animals! (And loves Disney villains)
Skully Custom Art, By Fitch <3...Custom Skully, by TheCalicoTabby
Naira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R A I N » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:16 am

APPLICATION!!
What date did you register as a CS member?:
Fri Mar 25, 2011
How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
4 236
Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval:
Yes and I do not mind the risk of those kinds of things
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
I am on everyday
How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
It varies from 3 hours to maybe 6 hours
Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
I've never moderated outside of Chickensmoothie, but I have had positions as Mods on threads within the site of Chickensmoothie.
Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?
For me it's because I love helping out wherever I can. I have seen there are a lot of members on chickensmoothie that need help and I would love to be able to help them. I am a kind person and don't loose my temper very easily. I might not be the most clued up person on CS but I am a quick learner.
Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position
I can speak Afrikaans and I am the team leader at my work. I don't know if that counts but there it is

Thank you for considering!!
<3
Rain
Last edited by R A I N on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
нι тнere

ι wιll ɴo loɴɢer вe rpιɴɢ oɴ cѕ αɴyмore.
yoυ cαɴ ғιɴd мe oɴ ιwαĸυ αɴd αѕ ѕтιll υѕιɴɢ тнe ѕαмe υѕerɴαмe.

тнαɴĸ yoυ & ɢood вye

нι тнere

ImageImageImageImageImage
R A I N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender & lilac;; » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:43 am

Thank you Naira! That helped tremendously.
lavender & lilac;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gingy Tea » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:58 am

1. What date did you register as a CS member?: (if it's less than 8 months ago, do not apply) Friday February 18, 2011 but I was on once before towards the middle of 2010 (I left due to health problems and because I forgot my username I had to create a new account)
2. How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): (if it's less than 300, do not apply) 1929
3. Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: (If you don't know what I'm talking about, read the first post again) Yes
4. How many days a week do you usually visit CS? Every day accept every other friday-monday
5. How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit? usually over 4 hours a day
6. Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them I have not, but I do know how
7. Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? I love helping people and I love CS so a Position to help other members would fit naturally with me! I have always wanted to be a staff member but have never applied, so I thought I would try my luck.
8. Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?) I am very friendly but can be stern when needed. I have always been the kind of person that people feel comfortable confiding in...so I guess I'm good with people. I do not speak a second language...and I do have a little experience in peer mediation

I would also like to point out that I did receive an art theft warning on my account a long time ago, but it was a misunderstanding that was later sorted out.

I do appreciate you looking over my application!
-Pineapple
Last edited by Gingy Tea on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello Lovelies!
Married to Easternwolf 10/29/2017
We trade unfairly at times.
Please do not ban us!
x

Charles Bukowski wrote:
.“Understand me.
I'm not like an ordinary world.
I have my madness,
I live in another dimension
And I do not have time for things
That have no soul."

xxxxx
xxxxxxxxImagexxxImagexx.xImage xx Image
Gingy Tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:47 am

1. What date did you register as a CS member?: It was on Jan 09,2012.
2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying): 7436
3.Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: Yes I am and I have seen stuff like this before.
4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: I usually try to get on everyday,but there are those days that I need to go to college and work!
5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?: On a day that I can get on. It ranges from 7 hours and up. I stay on here and just roam around on forums and do not post. Just being a little ninja. I am sometimes use mobile to look at my posts.
6.Have you moderated on any other forums before?: I have,but sadly the site was shut down. I did the same role as I am applying for. The creator of the site shut it down because it just was not going anywhere!
7.Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?: I really think I wanted this as I found this job fun last time I did it. I really like reading and talking to people. I can handle people who get mad easily and help others that are having problems. It just something I was born to do. I also wanted this job as I love to help out an amazing website.
8.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position: I do speak spanish and a little french. My main language is english. I do yoga so I am always calm and relaxed. I do not lash out or attack someone, if they get on my nerves. I can take a breathe and brush it off. I never take it to heart.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GLOBAL MODERATORS - Applications closing soon!

Postby luvamonster » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:15 am

1.What date did you register as a CS member?: monday november 12 2011

2.How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):1010 times

3.Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval: yes

4.How many days a week do you usually visit CS? everyday

5.How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?probably about 3 hours every time i get on

6.Have you moderated on any other forums before? no i havent but i was supposed to on another website but that website wont let me log in

7.Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS? i have been waiting for this moment and i have known about chicken smoothie since 2010 but ive been thinkin if i wanted to make an account.

8.Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position (this is not required) (for example do you speak any other languages, or have you had any experience in peer mediation?)no not really but i and a really good artist and would love to meet you one dAY

i think im freaking out i love chicken smoothie so much

and i hope you choose me :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-) :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;) ;) ;)

thanks for your time tess

,luvamonster
luvamonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loka » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:10 pm

What date did you register as a CS member?:
    October 9th, 2010

How many posts have you made in the forum (at the time of applying):
    15562 posts have been made.

Without posting your age, are you old enough (and willing) to risk seeing adult content when screening posts that are waiting for moderator approval:
    Yes, I am fully aware of any mature content of any form such as pictures, writing, ect.
    I will be responsible and mature when seeing / reading this content.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
    I will visit every single day, every week.
    I never go on vacations, or long trips, so I wouldn't have to worry about missing a day from CS.

How many hours per day do you usually spend on CS, on a day that you do visit?
    I will spend up to 13 hours a day(?)
    At the least, around about 5 - 7 hours. c:

Have you moderated on any other forums before? If so, please link to them
    Like I said in my many other forms for a moderator, ect, I have moderated several other forms, though I don't recall remembering any of them, as I moderated them quite some time ago. However, they were not any special type of forums, as they were free websites. Though I have been complimented a few times for some work I have put into them. c:

Now the important question: Why do you want to be a moderator for CS?
    I think that the forums are a bit too cluttered, and need some more organizing. I dislike how much spam there is, and it could maybe get annoying to a mod after quite some time.

There are little kids here, and if they saw any mature / adult content that hasn't been seen yet by a mod, could be very bad, and would maybe cost that little kid to quit the site, and even just one less active member changes the site, and effects our CS family.

I really enjoy finding topics that are spam, over 900 pages, or, anything that is inappropriate for another CS member.

I have read all the rules, and I am now up to the responsibility of being a Global Moderator c:<

Can you think of any particular skills you can bring to the position:

I have much experience with characters and art, as I have collected and helped many people with art thieves, getting characters, ect. Even I have dealt with my own problems with characters (with the help of a mod of course), but I think that I can handle anything that comes my way with characters. ^^

I know the rarities quite well, and I could help almost anyone on a regular basis with it, because a few people have asked for help from me, and appreciated it since they were happy with my help c:

I am pretty advanced when it comes with signatures, if I do say so myself c: I usually make myself a new signature two times a week, and many people ask me for help with theirs, or ask if I can make the one c:
    (Not trying to brag if I was cx)

I use to have pretty fluent speaking of French, but I stopped speaking it after a while because I didn't find it necessary, as barely anyone I know on here, or in my outside world know even a word. However, I am wanting to try and learn Portuguese and Japanese, however I doubt I will ever have the time, even if I didn't become a Global Moderator c:
    I am no longer active on this account.
    I will be starting on a new account eventually for a fresh start ;v;; username is - Plue

EXCUSE ME - I would like it if this account could be deleted! I have already requested this but, just in case! c:
Loka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Applications are now closed! Thanks everybody. Please be patient while we are selecting the new staff, it may take a few weeks :)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GLOBAL MODERATORS - Applications Closed

Postby Tess » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Update: The new mods won't be selected until sometime next month, so please be patient :)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me