We've updated our pet rarity measurements!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: We've updated our pet rarity measurements!

Postby ilovemy3cats » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:18 am

thanks for answering my questions nickjr
Last edited by ilovemy3cats on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovemy3cats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:19 am

ilovemy3cats wrote:when the changed happened i unknowingly had lost 4 rares and a very rare for a few worthless omg commons! its an out rage i say!!!!

They were never worth that, making the old titles false advice.

Everyone, please stop posting. It is all spam now, this needs to be locked.
Sorry to do this, but seriously.
Good Omens.

that is all.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:15 am

LiveToRide wrote:
wolfamorph wrote:And what about all those pets on Tess's other account, (aka the pound) that has all those very rares and such.
The sun backs and toxics, will those ever be put in the public adoption pound?

This is what I have been wondering

wolfamorph wrote:It seems Tess keeps all the rares and very rares and older ones in that account.
I know she's and admin, but doesn't the one account rule apply to her too? She has her admin account, the pound and I believe Toronto. 3 accounts?

"Totoro" is a system account used for the hunt events (if you check your trades, you'll see that your candy-trade Halloween goodies come from that account).

The "Pound" is a system account holding all the pets which were donated by other users, or confiscated from banned accounts. These pets are periodically made available to adopt by moving a portion into the "adoption" group. We can't make them all available at once, because after a few weeks of constant adoptions the pound would be empty and never able to open again, (or at least, not until we'd been closed for many months collecting up more donations and banned users' pets)

None of those pets belong to me. I don't know where you got that idea. And frankly it's kind of insulting to suggest that I'm hoarding up all the rares on 'my' Pound account to keep them from you, when the entire purpose of the Pound account is to fairly redistribute free pets and rares to anyone lucky enough to catch it open.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me