[W] Wishlist [H] Lots - BreathlessRose's Trading Hub

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

[W] Wishlist [H] Lots - BreathlessRose's Trading Hub

Postby BreRo<3 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:41 pm

~Navigation~

Introducion | Valuable offers | Most Wanted | Hoards | Notes & Rules

CS <=> CS TRADES | CS <=> FR TRADES


INTRODUCION

=== Hello and welcome to my Trading Hub! Here you can easily find what I'm offering for my wishlist pets and items (7 pages of pets and 15 pages of items). I'm mostly looking for pets to complete some of my collections (at least non-list pets and maybe some advent pets), but I can still consider trades for wishlist items and recent pet outcomes I'm missing. Also I hoard pets and items and can buy them for reasonable offers (not going to overpay though)!

=== But if you are having none of my wishies, don't get sad that quickly - I still swap pets from the same litters / months / years. Maybe we could work something out. Some amounts of C$ work too.
Last edited by BreRo<3 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:31 am, edited 15 times in total.
User avatar
BreRo<3
 
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:30 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Valuable offers - BreathlessRose's Trading Hub

Postby BreRo<3 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Valuable offers

1. Event tokens
ImageImageImage
(offering Halloween tokens (a bulk) for wishlist rares, also selling tokens for c$)


2. Some rares (from any years)
Image

3. Older uncommons (2009-2010)
Image

4. Any other pets (lots of choise, can offer quantity)
ImageImage

5. Event/Monthly Swaps (respectively; may be valuable in some case)
ImageImage
Last edited by BreRo<3 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
BreRo<3
 
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:30 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Most wanted - BreathlessRose's Trading Hub

Postby BreRo<3 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Most Wanted
(please note that this chart was made to suit my goals in the first place: all the references and 'tiers' are the subjective perspective of mine and only serve to make it easier for me to look onto what I'm seeking at the moment)


Low tier

~Dreamie~
Image

~Other~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage



Mid tier

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage


Impossible

~Dreamie~
Image

~Other~
ImageImage
ImageImage


For Forum search: looking for Pink/Light Heart Rat, African Grey Parrot Rat, Skeleton Rat, Jack 'o Lantern Rat, Shadow Birthday 2009 Cat, Fiery Gatoh Birthday 2009 Cat, Snowflake Lion, Grey Mini Husky, Pink Mini Husky;
looking for dogs: Blue/Aqua Light Stripe, Red Heavy Stripe, Orange Light Stripe, Orange Heavy Stripe, Tan October Moon, Dark-faced Growing October, Yin-Yang Green October, Skeleton PPS, Queen of Clubs/Black Queen, Queen of Hearts Dog/Red Queen, Growing Strawberry, Creme Heart Husky, Blue Rose Dog, Blue-eyed Black Advent, Clear-eyed/CE Galaxy, Wolf PPS, Hyena Advent, Newborn Ornament/Ornament PPS.

(if you are a FlightRising player by chance and have one of these pets you are willing to sell for gems, please either check my off-site trades or simply pm me)
Last edited by BreRo<3 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:48 am, edited 9 times in total.
User avatar
BreRo<3
 
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:30 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Hoards - BreathlessRose's Trading Hub

Postby BreRo<3 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Never-ending hoards:
(mostly items)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage


Uncompleted hoards:


Image
Pet info:

Name - Yagmur's Rose Staff
Released - 2016-09-01
Rarity - Common
Artist - Yağmur
Theme - Roses


Goal - 10/20



Completed hoards:


Image
Pet info:

Name - Abstract Roses Cat
Released - 2015-07-01
Rarity - Very Common
Artist - Yağmur
Theme - Roses


Goal - 20/20

Image
Pet info:

Name - ///
Released - 2012-12-11
Rarity - Uncommon
Artist - Selcouth
Theme - Roses/Flowers


Goal - 20/20


Image
Pet info:

Name - ///
Released - 2013-12-22
Rarity - Uncommon
Artist - SoulWings
Theme - Flowers


Goal - 20/20


Image
Pet info:

Name - ///
Released - 2013-03-25
Rarity - Uncommon
Artist - Chia
Theme - Flowers


Goal - 20/20


Image
Pet info:

Name - ///
Released - 2013-03-25
Rarity - Uncommon
Artist - Chia
Theme - Flowers


Goal - 20/20


Image
Pet info:

Name - ///
Released - 2013-03-25
Rarity - Uncommon
Artist - Chia
Theme - Flowers


Goal - 20/20


Image
Pet info:

Name - ///
Released - 2013-03-25
Rarity - Rare
Artist - Chia
Theme - Flowers


Goal - 20/20


Image
Pet info:

Name - Rose PPS Cat
Released - 2015-07-30
Rarity - Uncommon
Artist - Yağmur
Theme - Roses/Flowers


Goal - 20/20


Image
Pet info:

Name - ///
Released - 2013-04-08
Rarity - Uncommon
Artist - Chia
Theme - Flowers


Goal - 20/20


Image
Image
Image
Pet info:

Name - Roses Egg
Released - 2015-04-04
Rarity - Uncommon
Artist - Saikiyo
Theme - Roses/Flowers


Goal - 20/20


Image
Pet info:

Name - Blue Diamond Stone
Released - 2013-01-01
Rarity - Common
Artist - Chia
Theme - Homestuck


Goal - 50/50
Last edited by BreRo<3 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:18 am, edited 11 times in total.
User avatar
BreRo<3
 
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:30 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Notes and rules - BreathlessRose's Trading Hub

Postby BreRo<3 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Notes and rules

  • Please note that I only trade my c$ away if the trade was initiated by me;
  • I don't trade away pets from locked groups and items I have in a single variant;
  • I don't trade my tokens for anything aside from wishlist rares, non-wishlist rares and/or c$;
  • I'm not really interested in random trades or swaps, but I do consider them;
  • I use forum guides and I know my rarities;
  • But I'm not looking much at the demand;
  • If I decline, I rarely leave a message, but usually that means that I'm either don't like your offer or you simply don't read my rules or rates;
  • All these points are listed in my trade rules and I'm a little tired of repeating them every now and then.
***

  • 2017 store pets - late 2010 rare or 4 2010 uncommons
  • 2016 store pets - mid 2010 rare or 4 2010 uncommons
  • 2015 store pets - early 2010 rare or 4 2010 uncommons
  • 2014 store pets - late 09 rare or 4 2009 uncommons
  • 2013 store pets - mid 09 rare or 4 2009 uncommons
  • 2012 store pets - early 09 rare or 4 2009 uncommons
  • non-list 2011 store pets - 2 09 rares or 8 2009 uncommons

Thank you anyway and have a nice day!
Last edited by BreRo<3 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
BreRo<3
 
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:30 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

[W] Wishlist [H] Lots - BreathlessRose's Trading Hub

Postby BreRo<3 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:49 am

Finally open to posting! Welcome everyone!
Last edited by BreRo<3 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.






















Image
ImageHello there! [BreRo stands for BreathlessRose]Image
Twenties | Female | Straight | Taken | Member of the Russian CS Community
***
ImageMy Goal on CS is to collect:
♥ every single pet [x]
♥ every single item [x]
***
ImageI have quite a long wishlist, so maybe it would be better to look into my trade thread. I'm always open to negotiations, just feel free to PM.
***
ImageWhen you're wrong, I won't be by your side even if you are my friend © me
In ♥ with
DemonEdge.

Image Semi-hiatus. Only interested in wishlist trades and off-site sales (FlightRising).Image

The random creature in my sig is my OC/fursona. Why is she always different?
She is a polymorphic cat and simply uses magic! She is definetely not free to any use aside from my own © 2012
User avatar
BreRo<3
 
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:30 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [W] Wishlist [H] Tokens++ - BreathlessRose's Trading Hub

Postby BreRo<3 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:19 am

Bump.






















Image
ImageHello there! [BreRo stands for BreathlessRose]Image
Twenties | Female | Straight | Taken | Member of the Russian CS Community
***
ImageMy Goal on CS is to collect:
♥ every single pet [x]
♥ every single item [x]
***
ImageI have quite a long wishlist, so maybe it would be better to look into my trade thread. I'm always open to negotiations, just feel free to PM.
***
ImageWhen you're wrong, I won't be by your side even if you are my friend © me
In ♥ with
DemonEdge.

Image Semi-hiatus. Only interested in wishlist trades and off-site sales (FlightRising).Image

The random creature in my sig is my OC/fursona. Why is she always different?
She is a polymorphic cat and simply uses magic! She is definetely not free to any use aside from my own © 2012
User avatar
BreRo<3
 
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:30 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [W] Wishlist [H] Tokens++ - BreathlessRose's Trading Hub

Postby BreRo<3 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:40 pm

BreRo<3 wrote:
Bump.






















Image
ImageHello there! [BreRo stands for BreathlessRose]Image
Twenties | Female | Straight | Taken | Member of the Russian CS Community
***
ImageMy Goal on CS is to collect:
♥ every single pet [x]
♥ every single item [x]
***
ImageI have quite a long wishlist, so maybe it would be better to look into my trade thread. I'm always open to negotiations, just feel free to PM.
***
ImageWhen you're wrong, I won't be by your side even if you are my friend © me
In ♥ with
DemonEdge.

Image Semi-hiatus. Only interested in wishlist trades and off-site sales (FlightRising).Image

The random creature in my sig is my OC/fursona. Why is she always different?
She is a polymorphic cat and simply uses magic! She is definetely not free to any use aside from my own © 2012
User avatar
BreRo<3
 
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:30 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [W] Wishlist [H] Tokens++ - BreathlessRose's Trading Hub

Postby BreRo<3 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:38 pm

BreRo<3 wrote:
BreRo<3 wrote:
Bump.






















Image
ImageHello there! [BreRo stands for BreathlessRose]Image
Twenties | Female | Straight | Taken | Member of the Russian CS Community
***
ImageMy Goal on CS is to collect:
♥ every single pet [x]
♥ every single item [x]
***
ImageI have quite a long wishlist, so maybe it would be better to look into my trade thread. I'm always open to negotiations, just feel free to PM.
***
ImageWhen you're wrong, I won't be by your side even if you are my friend © me
In ♥ with
DemonEdge.

Image Semi-hiatus. Only interested in wishlist trades and off-site sales (FlightRising).Image

The random creature in my sig is my OC/fursona. Why is she always different?
She is a polymorphic cat and simply uses magic! She is definetely not free to any use aside from my own © 2012
User avatar
BreRo<3
 
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:30 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [W] Wishlist [H] Tokens++ - BreathlessRose's Trading Hub

Postby BreRo<3 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:03 am

BreRo<3 wrote:
BreRo<3 wrote:
BreRo<3 wrote:
Bump.






















Image
ImageHello there! [BreRo stands for BreathlessRose]Image
Twenties | Female | Straight | Taken | Member of the Russian CS Community
***
ImageMy Goal on CS is to collect:
♥ every single pet [x]
♥ every single item [x]
***
ImageI have quite a long wishlist, so maybe it would be better to look into my trade thread. I'm always open to negotiations, just feel free to PM.
***
ImageWhen you're wrong, I won't be by your side even if you are my friend © me
In ♥ with
DemonEdge.

Image Semi-hiatus. Only interested in wishlist trades and off-site sales (FlightRising).Image

The random creature in my sig is my OC/fursona. Why is she always different?
She is a polymorphic cat and simply uses magic! She is definetely not free to any use aside from my own © 2012
User avatar
BreRo<3
 
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:30 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to CS Trades - Pets, items and C$

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BETHBETH, Daepher, Dellixy, DragonOfSky, Google Adsense [Bot], hellish, Jackal Fraizer, Metallic Dragon, The Üpside Down, ~Keith Kogane~ and 1 guest