████Trade me! Rares, lists and new store pets! ████

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Samsung, android or apple?

Samsung!
19%
Android!
19%
Apple!
44%
Other!
19%

Total votes : 16

Re: ████Trade me! Rares, lists and new store pets! ████

Postby UndercoverDaydreams♡ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:48 am

bump
⏖ ⏖ ⏖ ⏖ ⏖ ⏖ ⏖ ⏖ ⏖ ⏖ ⏖ ⏖ ⏖ ⏖ ⏖
Hello everyone! I'm just some random girl here on CS! You can call me Aisha ♡ I love to meet new people and you can feel free to PM me anytime. My favourite thing to do on CS is gift! My second favourite thing to do is trade! So you can go ahead and do that! I don't bite! Well I have nothing else to say except I hope you all have a lovely week!

I'm so sorry if I don't respond to your trade, gift, pm. etc school's got me a little busy and tired!

Some amazing people! ♡

♡/♡/♡/♡/
UndercoverDaydreams♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UndercoverDaydreams♡ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:55 am

bump
Hello everyone! I'm just some random girl here on CS! You can call me Aisha ♡ I love to meet new people and you can feel free to PM me anytime. My favourite thing to do on CS is gift! My second favourite thing to do is trade! So you can go ahead and do that! I don't bite! Well I have nothing else to say except I hope you all have a lovely week!

I'm so sorry if I don't respond to your trade, gift, pm. etc school's got me a little busy and tired!

Some amazing people! ♡

♡/♡/♡/♡/
UndercoverDaydreams♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UndercoverDaydreams♡ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:52 am

bump

Some amazing people! ♡

♡/♡/♡/♡/
UndercoverDaydreams♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyFox67 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:56 am

bump!!!!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

~Swirlshine
I play animal jam play wild the mobile one : My username is kittyfox67
KittyFox67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UndercoverDaydreams♡ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:40 pm

Thank you for the bump! ^^

Some amazing people! ♡

♡/♡/♡/♡/
UndercoverDaydreams♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UndercoverDaydreams♡ » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:34 am

bump

Some amazing people! ♡

♡/♡/♡/♡/
UndercoverDaydreams♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UndercoverDaydreams♡ » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:28 pm

bump

Some amazing people! ♡

♡/♡/♡/♡/
UndercoverDaydreams♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UndercoverDaydreams♡ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:33 am

bump

Some amazing people! ♡

♡/♡/♡/♡/
UndercoverDaydreams♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UndercoverDaydreams♡ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:48 am

bump

Some amazing people! ♡

♡/♡/♡/♡/
UndercoverDaydreams♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UndercoverDaydreams♡ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:06 am

bump

Some amazing people! ♡

♡/♡/♡/♡/
UndercoverDaydreams♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to CS Trades - Pets, items and C$