Looking for trades!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Looking for trades!

Postby ☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:58 am

Captain Plucky wrote:Image
Heyo you beautiful tomatoes! I'm looking for people to trade with, so let me show you the basics. ^_^
Note: The most important things will be in bold, just to save you some time. Everything else will just be details and such. c:

I am looking for...
1. Chicken smoothie dollars. Whether it's for the new store pets, to commission some art, or maybe even just for simple trading; I appreciate all offers given to me on $cs! Having $cs in your trade will help your chances of me accepting.
2. Wish-list pets! Of course, my wish-list definitely needs updating, but I believe that it's still pretty accurate as to what I am looking for as of now! However, I will also take trades without wishlist pets.
3. Pet's with star/galaxy patterns. I guess I just really like space and such, so anything that has to do with space and stars will be much appreciated!

Everyone has those pets that they really want, those pets that they are desperate to get! I am one of those people, and will show you the pets that I will overpay for and will accept the trade over!
This list will update when I get one of these pets, or have more that I would like to add.

Thank you for reading, and happy trading!
H: old uncommons W: old rares
Pet's name: Neon River♥ (Thank you Vilvia!)
torn between the urge to start new hoards and the lazy half of me who doesn't want to make more pet groups
☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:48 am

Heyo you beautiful tomatoes! I'm looking for people to trade with, so let me show you the basics. ^_^
Note: The most important things will be in bold, just to save you some time. Everything else will just be details and such. c:

I am looking for...
1. Chicken smoothie dollars. Whether it's for the new store pets, to commission some art, or maybe even just for simple trading; I appreciate all offers given to me on $cs! Having $cs in your trade will help your chances of me accepting.
2. Wish-list pets! Of course, my wish-list definitely needs updating, but I believe that it's still pretty accurate as to what I am looking for as of now! However, I will also take trades without wishlist pets.
3. Pet's with star/galaxy patterns. I guess I just really like space and such, so anything that has to do with space and stars will be much appreciated!

Everyone has those pets that they really want, those pets that they are desperate to get! I am one of those people, and will show you the pets that I will overpay for and will accept the trade over!
This list will update when I get one of these pets, or have more that I would like to add.

torn between the urge to start new hoards and the lazy half of me who doesn't want to make more pet groups
☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:21 am

I am looking for...

☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:46 pm

I am looking for...

☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:08 pm

I am looking for...

☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 pm

I am looking for...

☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaykayred » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 pm

Bump!
Kaykayred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:02 am

I am looking for...

☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:36 am

I am looking for...

☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:16 am

up
☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to CS Trades - Pets, items and C$