Trade me! Over 3k pets!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Trade me/c$ Store

Postby shadowpixie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:44 pm

8-)
I had so many people helping me out with my goal that I was running out of room on my signature!! I just want everyone who gifted me or just gifts people to be kind to know that I am always grateful when i get those trades and im sure others are too!! Thank you for your kind support!!

I want to give an amazing shout out to DancingEevee for gifting me my dream pet!! Words cannot describe how happy it made me!! Please if you are looking to gift someone worthy please consider her!
shadowpixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowpixie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:46 pm

:mrgreen:
I had so many people helping me out with my goal that I was running out of room on my signature!! I just want everyone who gifted me or just gifts people to be kind to know that I am always grateful when i get those trades and im sure others are too!! Thank you for your kind support!!

I want to give an amazing shout out to DancingEevee for gifting me my dream pet!! Words cannot describe how happy it made me!! Please if you are looking to gift someone worthy please consider her!
shadowpixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowpixie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:01 pm

:D

shadowpixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowpixie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:36 pm

:roll:

shadowpixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowpixie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:50 pm

:ugeek:

shadowpixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowpixie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:56 pm

shadowpixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowpixie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:02 pm

:twisted:

shadowpixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowpixie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:14 pm

:D

shadowpixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowpixie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:27 pm

shadowpixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowpixie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:31 pm

8-)

shadowpixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me