🍣LF: RECENT WL PETS + ITEMS, BENGAL & GALAXY🍣

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

🍣LF: RECENT WL PETS + ITEMS, BENGAL & GALAXY🍣

Postby Minishi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:56 pm

I've been gone from CS for a few months and have missed a lot! Mainly looking for recent cats and hamsters on my wl that I have missed!!

I COLLECT CATS AND HAMSTERS!

I'd also be interested in wl items, especially missed recent ones c:

Desperately Looking For These Cats:
ImageImage
Please don't send anything one sided, but I probably have some locked pets that can be offered, so try adding something and asking about them if you'd like!

If doing a bulk trade up, please try not to have it one sided for me to add my bulk pets,, I don't really have the time to add them all, so it would be best if you could! Thank you!! I have way too many vc, c, and uc pets, so feel free to make as many offers as you want for them c:
Last edited by Minishi on Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:55 am, edited 238 times in total.
♡ mini | 20 | any pronouns ♡
ImageImageImageImage
Minishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Please trade me, im new :)

Postby Minishi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:06 pm

bump
ImageImageImageImage
Minishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minishi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:11 pm

bump :)
ImageImageImageImage
Minishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:16 pm

bump

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minishi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:20 pm

bump
ImageImageImageImage
Minishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jos » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:43 pm

Hello there, and welcome to Chicken Smoothie! c:
I'm so glad you decided to join this creative website with many positive people playing that would love to help you.
For starters, I'm <3 Rainbow <3, and if you have any questions at all, be sure to ask me or another staff member.

Many people here are kind and can help you. Let me show you a little bit about this website-
By choosing my pets at the top of the page, you can view the pets you own and the items you can put on them to decorate them. If you are using a computer, you can scroll over the my pets bar and select my profile so you can add a signature, avatar, and stamp collection.

When you select adopt, there will be a menu bar as well. Each month there are new free pets that you can adopt that everyone gets. Be sure to check every category! The pound a donation running place. When there is a certain amount of donations, the pound opens. You can choose any pet you want. Choose wisely, you can only adopt one per every 24 hours, and pets leave the pound quickly.
Since it is almost Halloween, there is an event where you collect tokens to trade in for spooky themed pets. That comes and goes quickly, so be sure to rush to getting pets!

The forums are an important part of the Chicken Smoothie community as well. You can post about almost anything. Anime, games, free pets, trades are open, art, whatever you want, as long as it's appropriate to all players. If it is for adults, please post in the adult section of the forums, although COPPA players can still view those posts as well. This is the place to come when you need advice, help, pets, and friends.
There are different sections of the forums. You can make up yo three posts on each topic so, choose wisely. If you want some free pets from adoption centers or quitting users, go to the free pets forum. If you want people to trade you, or you want to trade with people, go to they rare forums. It's simple.
Want to collect rarer pets? Draw some great artwork and sell it to people for rare, very rare, and even OMG so rare pets!

Rarities in order: OMG SO COMMON, VERY COMMON, COMMON, UNCOMMON, RARE, VERY RARE, OMG SO RARE.

If you are having trouble on Chicken Smoothie, whether you are being bullied, having trouble finding friends, or just have a question, select help in the corner and submit a help ticket to the administrators who run this board.
To see your trades, select trades at the top where it says my stuff, it's under it. You can do all sorts of fun trades.
If you want to create a Wishlist, select archives, and you can go back to the first pets made in the beginning of Chicken Smoothie to today's pets. People can offer them to you for your pets, items, chicken smoothie dollars, or even for free as a gift. When you trade, just telling you, the date is between the rarity of a pet and the actual pet, and for many people, date matters. The species matter, and the dates matter, and the rarities matter. Don't trade someone a 2013 bunny uncommon for their 2009 rare dog. It's not fair.

You can also buy chicken smoothie dollars with real money, or trade for some. You can buy the store pets for this month which are dragon lions, for seventy CS dollars, or items for your pets. There are even free items available to you and all the other smoothies hidden in random sections and pages of the store.
Have fun on Chicken Smoothie, and submit a help ticket or contact me if you need anything. I will send you a free gift so you have some stuff. Have fun new smoothian!
And, remember, have fun!
jos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minishi » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:32 am

bump
ImageImageImageImage
Minishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minishi » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:51 am

bump and ty for the HUGE gift SteampunkDragon!
ImageImageImageImage
Minishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Please Trade Me Hamsters!

Postby Minishi » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:40 am