Shian's Guide to Successful Trading

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: Shian's Guide to Successful Trading

Postby bugbody » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:42 am

hi there !
I can't seem to find a thread that can help me with this -
i've never traded c$ before and now i'd love to have some to get a store griffin;
someone wants to trade me c$ for some pets but i have no idea how to fairly trade chicken dollars
and what pets are worth
can you help ?
thanks c:

bugbody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lileevine » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:49 pm

I feel like the "lock you non-trade groups" is such a huge problem. Or when people don't label their trade groups and have everything open. Then some claim "it's for showcase" in their rules. What? You're showcasing your pets in front of potential trade partners?? That's so confusing, what do you want us to do? Are you just boasting and showing off your pets? That always comes off as kind of narcissistic to me. Or is it that maybe you'd trade them for a very good deal? And I just straight up don't trade with people who don't have ANY labeled/locked groups most of the time, because anxiety hits me over the head with a good old "what if they really don't want you trading for that and foe you and hate you forever and destroy your inexistant reputation"

Basically I'm just very confused and kinda angry at unlabeled groups/showcase groups

Kind of branching off from that, I wish you could see your account from a 3rd pov? Like pretend you're about to trade with yourself so you can check which groups are open to other people with what restrictions as well as items and trade rules. Sometimes I forget to re-(un)lock trade groups and only find out much later. I feel like it could be very useful for a quick checkup, right next to to previewing your trade rules before editing them
✧ || UR pancake/box auction || spotted tribal auction || ✧

» kola/fae
» she/her
» mixed
» central euro timezone

» trades welcome!!
» toyhouse/goatlings @ lavender_kola
» hoarder

Lileevine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:44 pm

Does anybody have a C $ pricing list for different rarities of different ages? Thanks!
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLEXyFISH » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:45 pm

thank you so much for having this forum. :clap:
FLEXyFISH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xels » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:03 am

I appreciate the part about not using small print. Also, some colors are very hard to read! I'm over fifty and been in bifocals since thirty-eight. My dad was in bifocals since age four. I have learned when I have light, pastel print to mouse over it and turn it the opposite colors so I can function to read it. I also look for the start-date on people doing trades because some of my "poor trades" come from new players who are just learning the ropes. I have two drafted letters that I send on those trades that explain best trading procedures. I've made friends that way, instead of enemies.
xels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catheren » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:32 pm

I have a weird trading question: do I have to remake my own thread at 900 pages?
Catheren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:12 pm

It is a good idea to remake your own thread after 900 pages. It’s not really a rule but a mod may ask you to do so.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Hydra » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Is there a place to inquire about fair trades? I am typically pretty confident in what I consider fair and what I don't, but I have some store pets for trade, and I've never traded those before. I was wanting to get an opinion before I accept/decline anymore offers. Is this an okay place to do that, or are there other suggestions?
We are all small on the wings of time, twirling about through the universe as a tiny mote twirls in the wind.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viozel » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:12 pm

Little Bat wrote:Is there a place to inquire about fair trades? I am typically pretty confident in what I consider fair and what I don't, but I have some store pets for trade, and I've never traded those before. I was wanting to get an opinion before I accept/decline anymore offers. Is this an okay place to do that, or are there other suggestions?

there's actually a thread made just for that! and you can always ask here if you want to know what your pet is worth.
    If you ever need to find either of those threads again, they'll be at the top of the chickensmoothie discussion forum!
    xx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    Hi I'm lazy and busy and
    distracted so this is all ya get
    xx▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    link link link ©
Viozel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups