N: Help with my 26 page pet/18 page item WL H: Open Groups

Here you can trade your CS pets/items/C$ with other players. A good way to collect past months pets!

Re: Need help with my 52 Page Wishlist

Postby Ebis13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:48 pm

bump
My birthday is August 4th I will be looking for whatever pets grow on that day in mass numbers, as well as event pets from that day!
Ultimate Goal to have one of each lion, my favorite RL Animal, Status: 66/66 A HUGE THANK YOU TO JinXedSoul for your help!! If your looking for someone super special and kind to gift PLEASE gift him/her! She really is amazing!
Image thank you to Cuty590 for drawing this little lion cub for me :)
Ebis13

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Ebis13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:13 pm

bumpo
My birthday is August 4th I will be looking for whatever pets grow on that day in mass numbers, as well as event pets from that day!
Ultimate Goal to have one of each lion, my favorite RL Animal, Status: 66/66 A HUGE THANK YOU TO JinXedSoul for your help!! If your looking for someone super special and kind to gift PLEASE gift him/her! She really is amazing!
Ebis13

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Ebis13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Bump
Ebis13

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Ebis13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:06 pm

bump
Ebis13

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Ebis13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:17 pm

bump
Ebis13

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Ebis13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:40 pm

bump
Ebis13

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Ebis13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:54 pm

bump
Ebis13

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Ebis13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:42 pm

bump
Ebis13

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Ebis13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:05 pm

bump
Ebis13

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Ebis13 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:48 am

bump
Ebis13

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Return to CS Trades - Pets, items and C$