Smoothie Panic got WAY more crazy!

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Smoothie Panic got WAY more crazy!" by Gimick

Smoothie Panic got WAY more crazy!

Postby Gimick » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:35 pm

MORE IS ADDED! READ ON!

Original Here! Join if you want!: viewtopic.php?t=3795172

Do you remember that scene from that one spongebob episode? (I'm talking about the episode with the pretty patties *cough cough* Patty Hype *cough cough*)

If you don't know, I'm talking about the scene where a SWARM of customers come to buy the patties, and is also used in a meme.

Basically, I want to recreate that scene but with a dragon selling smoothies to all these customers, but I need YOUR help to make this scene truly an abomination!

- Ask to be added.
- add as many pets as you want, go wild!
- maybe add items to represent this chaos for the smoothies! (e.g. people throwing stuff at each other, speech bubbles (NOT off topic, please), etc.)
- do NOT cover the stand too much OR cover it completely. Try not to cover other's pets too much/completely either. BUT that my be acceptable once it reaches a certain state.
- You MAY move other people's pets if there isn't enough room, a pet is covering another's, or if the stand is covered too much/completely.

NEW STUFF

I didn't go on the original thread for a loooooong time since I assumed it was a total flop. Welp, I was wrong! A few of you actually wanted to join in on this mayhem! If you asked to join before, then ask again! The original thread is still open!

Here's something new for ya'll! While Copper was selling his best-selling drinks to the crowd, the cool guys (The lists, warriors, good demand pets, URs, you know the drill) came to the smoothie stand, and ABSOLUTELY roared at Copper for them smoothies! Now everyone wants them more than EVER! If you want, add them cool kids! And make sure to make a BIGGER crowd!
I have risen from the internet dust once more.
Gimick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Smoothie Panic got WAY more crazy!

Postby A rat named Cali » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:33 pm

Add meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
A rat named Cali