Partners Needed!

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Partners Needed!

Postby hallowitch » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:40 am

I am engaging in search for a few partners to help run my new site, CUFE. It is a roleplay site for canine, ursine, feline, and equine characters, full details to come with development. I need people who will be dedicated, who can be active, and who are friendly. If you're interested, you can fill out this little form with some information about yourself, just so I can get a better idea about you.

Name:
Age(can be range):
Have you been active staff on other RP sites before?:
Can you be active(on atleast once a week)?:
Do you have any special skills that will be of service(artist, good with PS, people person,etc.)?:
Any other information about yourself I should know?:

Thanks guys!! =D

P.S. I would enclose a link to the website, but I've put it on maintenance mode for the time being.
hallowitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Partners Needed!

Postby WTE19 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:35 am

Name:Michaela (call me WTE, Micky, or Kala)
Age(can be range):10-15
Have you been active staff on other RP sites before?:No, but I am a mod on a adoptables site with a forum
Can you be active(on atleast once a week)?:Yes, I'm on almost every day
Do you have any special skills that will be of service(artist, good with PS, people person,etc.)?: I love to draw & I am always fair (ask some people on howrse.com & they will tell you that I am ;) ) & I love making people happy
Any other information about yourself I should know?: ?I don't know. :lol:
WTE19

Postby salinity » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:21 pm

Hey! ^^ XD

Name: Ummm.... I'm not supposed to give out personal info >.< Can I just be Moony [like I usually am?}]
Age(can be range): 10-15
Have you been active staff on other RP sites before?: Heehee YUP! I own a site, help with alot of other sites...
Can you be active(on atleast once a week)?: Of course! XD Except when I'm grounded or I can't get on for other reasons[I'll tell you beforehand if other reason]
Do you have any special skills that will be of service(artist, good with PS, people person,etc.)?: I can make pics on photoshop[layer and text mostly], yes a people person, actually I'm usually well known on an RPG site after 1-5 days... so yeah... lotsa friends...hopefully this time too =P. Other Skills: dunno what to say, ask I guess XDDD
Any other information about yourself I should know?: I love to roleplay, so yeah, enough said XD
| call me lok | they/it |

---

getting back into this site! please feel free to send me trades for things on my wishlist (pleading emoji here)

---

toyhouse - twitter
aur | fringe & wit | comps
salinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saviir » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:19 pm

Name: Rose
Age(can be range): 13-16 range
Have you been active staff on other RP sites before?: Umm.. Not yet.
Can you be active(on atleast once a week)?: Absolutely!
Do you have any special skills that will be of service(artist, good with PS, people person,etc.)?: Strange ability to comfort people (except self 0o) AND i'm an artist ^^ + Creative writer + veery good Coder
Any other information about yourself I should know?: ...? Nope..
My life is now a living Nightmare,
Wondering what went Wrong.
All the people stop and Stare,
To see the horror I've Become.

Clicks?
Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Saviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyfall » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:51 pm

Name: Niki
Age(can be range): 18
Have you been active staff on other RP sites before?: no, but I used to own an RP site before, then the hosting site was taken out of service... and i've been an active member of many many RPsites x3
Can you be active(on atleast once a week)?: yes, I've got my own computer and I'm online almost every day
Do you have any special skills that will be of service(artist, good with PS, people person,etc.)?: I just got a wacom board and I'm still learning, but so far it's looking good :) I've heard I'm a good artist from a bunch of people. I do not have photoshop but I use ArtRage 2.5 which is similar but not quite as good. I'm pretty literate but since I'm not a native english speaker it might not always turn out as I want to xD
Any other information about yourself I should know?: uhm... I live in Sweden so there might be some time difference....
Skyfall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me