Aywas -- Fully Customizable, Breedable Pets!

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: Aywas -- Fully Customizable, Breedable Pets!

Postby Wolfypoof » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:34 pm

Heya. I don't know how active this topic is but it's worth a shot.

I have an account on Aywas and I want to get back into the site because I love the pets. I have forgotten my password and I'm not too sure if I'm entering the right login name or email* so I sent a contact thingy to staff about it. I'm not exactly sure how "quick" quickly as possible is because it's been almost a week and I have no response! This might be a stretch but does anyone know if support@explorer-games.com (the email that shows up when making an account) is the same one that is used for the contact us thing? I don't want to seem annoying (because I also accidentally sent the original message twice because I wasn't sure if it went through oops) but I want to know if I can get access to my account before creating a whole new one. Thanks! :3

I might be being impatient but I just want my account back TwT
*forget to mention that the whole point I'm asking staff about it is because I'm not receiving reset password emails

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aywas -- Fully Customizable, Breedable Pets!

Postby Mavi » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:43 pm

Of my customs this gal is my favorite, though I am thinking about quitting over there, I am very inactive so I dunno
ImageImageImage
Mavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me