want FREE pets? refer me! ██ Celestial Equine ██

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

want free pets? refer me! ██ Celestial Equine ██

Postby delani » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:40 am

delani wrote:

interested in an 18-world simulation equine game? celestial equine allows you to breed, compete, and explore dozens of places. still a growing site, joining would give you the opportunity to get ahead and grow fast! while the basic account is completely free (and what I have!), you are also able to upgrade your account and earn things even faster.

if you join + activate an account on celestialequine under my referral by clicking any image on this post, then PM me here on CS or post below and I will send over a gift!

how to activate?:
when you join, you are automatically given 2 random world coins for free. these will let you unlock your first worlds, which will 'activate' your account. to do so, go to your inventory (My Tools > Inventory) and check which coins are there. Then, go to Explore > Worlds, and click on one of the worlds that looks the same as your coin. It will give you the option to buy with gems, points, or to unlock with a world coin. Click unlock with a world coin. Then you're all set!

here are some of my current horses to give you an idea of the awesome artwork and variety across the site c:
delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: want free pets? refer me! ██ Celestial Equine ██

Postby seasons greetings » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:26 am

i joined! i am season greets

have an amazing day! ♡
seasons greetings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelly324 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:14 am

This is so cool, I’ve done!
Did it work?
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
「 ━━━ 잘 하고 있어 ━━━ 」
┌────────────────────┐

I'm Kelly and I love kpop! I love
receiving trades, and I love giving & receiving
gifts! My birthday is the 14th August!
Stray Kids are my ult group, and SHINee
are my semi-ults! 22-05-17
Latest comebacks: Faves:

└────────────────────┘

「 ━━━━━ 수고했어요 ━━━━━ 」
xxx스트레이 키즈 !! 샤이니 !! 사랑해요 !!
kelly324

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina30 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 am

Done it I am christina1
hi, i’m christina. my birthday is
january 2nd. i like kpop, specifically
stray kids, ateez, shinee & bts!
ImageImageImage
Image Image
christina30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sega » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:53 am

Done! Under username sega

my beloved
🖤1O.1O.O9
& the famigos
🧸 🧐 🦾

pfp by ivywolves
sig art by yugi
Sega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delani » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:19 pm

delani wrote:
delani wrote:

interested in an 18-world simulation equine game? celestial equine allows you to breed, compete, and explore dozens of places. still a growing site, joining would give you the opportunity to get ahead and grow fast! while the basic account is completely free (and what I have!), you are also able to upgrade your account and earn things even faster.

if you join + activate an account on celestialequine under my referral by clicking any image on this post, then PM me here on CS or post below and I will send over a gift!

how to activate?:
when you join, you are automatically given 2 random world coins for free. these will let you unlock your first worlds, which will 'activate' your account. to do so, go to your inventory (My Tools > Inventory) and check which coins are there. Then, go to Explore > Worlds, and click on one of the worlds that looks the same as your coin. It will give you the option to buy with gems, points, or to unlock with a world coin. Click unlock with a world coin. Then you're all set!

here are some of my current horses to give you an idea of the awesome artwork and variety across the site c:
delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delani » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:41 pm

delani wrote:
delani wrote:

how to activate?:

delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delani » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:44 pm

delani wrote:
delani wrote:
delani wrote:

how to activate?:

delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

free pets! just refer me :) ██ Celestial Equine ██

Postby delani » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:47 pm

how to activate?:

delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INACTIVEACCOUNT321 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:11 am

Done ! my username is sunnestral
INACTIVEACCOUNT321