UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ Livestream

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ July 30th

Postby xBagel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:57 am

Why did you chose your username?: Bagel is the nickname that one of my closest friends gave me, because of a t-shirt I wore one day. He called me it so much that pretty soon, most of the kids in my classes only knew me as Bagel - they didn't know my real name. That was almost 10 years ago and to this day, all my friends still call me Bagel, so that's what I go by online. I even named my fursona Bagel - it seemed appropriate lol ;) I added the x because it looks nice and it tends to be more freely open than just "Bagel".

Share a little something about yourself: I'm a preschool teacher, native to my home state. I've been an actress since I was 12, a singer since I was 9, and an artist all my life. I have a dog (a Belgian Malinois/Australian shepherd mutt), Penny, who is the apple of my eye and my world revolves around her!

Why do you want a UR Tiger?: Tigers are my favorite animal, and when I saw this lovely creature, with its stunning color palette and beautiful flowing markings, it immediately became my ultimate dream pet <3

What are your plans?: It would join my other favorite CS pets in my "Favorites" folder and I would dress it up all the time, and especially for holidays n_n

Do you play another game/deviantart?: I also play on Mweor, as Bagel, and I am on DeviantArt, also as xBagel lol

Other: I watched you on dA, your style is so adorable! I love it! I will definitely be looking out for open commissions ;)

Thank you so much for the opportunity to win this gorgeous pet! <3
xBagel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:37 am

Why did you chose your username?: I chose my username because I really like red pandas. Nothing too special. I tried to change it a few times, but never found myself too happy in the end. So I decided to stick with the name. =)

Share a little something about yourself: I really love animals! Ihave 6 cats and a border collie puppy, all from rescues/rescuing ourselves! First there is Oliver, a very spoiled and kinda mean kitty. His hobbies include sleeping in my bed while taking my spot, going outside and bringing us "PRESENTS", trying to torment the dog, and lastly stealing all of moms love. :roll: The second kitty is named Emma. Equally as bratty, not as mean, more playful and sassy than Oliver. Enjoys the heat, lying in the sun and bringing presents home... We joke how she should live in florida because she LOVES the sun and the heat. Her black and white coat really helps her soak it up. Number three is Olivia! Shes a really lazy cat,, mostly likes to sleep. and eat. We say shes allergic to herself because her fur is thick and she sheds a lot! Shes very, loud? In the sense of her stuffy nose and sneezes. Doesn't meow a lot.. Likes the occasional lazer pointer play session but tires quick. :lol: Next we have Max... The most unhealthy of the bunch. </3 He is Olivia's brother, and we actually were not going to get the two, but ended up getting both since they just, were so sweet? Now, Max has had a hard rough. He and Olivia were found with their siblings and mother somewhere, brought to a petco and locked between the slider doors while the store was closed during a holiday weekend. The rest of their family died, leaving just the two of them. They had been living on a farm prior, and maxes best friend was a rooster. Sadly we couldn't take the rooster since we don't live in the country. He now suffers from a variety of health problems and may not be long for the world. He has Thyroid problems, is almost blind, and now has heart failure. The vet told us this, he could die tomorrow, or live three more years. We don't know. He is taking eight pills everyday at the moment. It's rough. His personality isn't really, much anymore, but he likes to sleep in our bathroom downstairs, he is really sweet and him and the dog are pals! although the dog would rather play but she loves to go in the bathroom to see him. It will be hard for us to say goodbye, but harder for the puppy. I'll get to that later. Now we have Patchy. A very shy, quiet pastel calico. We got her from our next door neighbor when they brought home a pregnant cat from the mountains. She likes quiet time, playing laser pointer, occasional cuddles *not often.. heh* and her family. She doesn't like new people, lots of commotion, and if it was up to her, she would be a happy only cat! But she doesn't mind her brothers and sisters., still working on warming up to the puppy, though. Now, last but CERTAINLY not least for the cats is Zola. My little princess. She is the light of my life, absolutely the sweetest. She enjoys cuddles, naps, playing, and attention! She can be shy around new people but over all is very friendly, and calm. Now something divides her from the rest of her kitty siblings. She is pretty much what you could call PPS! We got her at 6 months old, and she has not grown since then! She is only 7 pounds. She is two years old and looks like a baby! She is such a wonderful girl, I'm so happy we have her. Now, officially the last animal to list is Shiloh. Our border collie puppy! One beautiful girl, and she KNOWS it. She likes her walks, dragging firewood around the backyard, playing fetch, people and meeting more dogs! Her walks are very important to her, and she will let you know if you are taking too long to get ready to leave. She really likes, heh, me, a lot. We have a gate at the bottom of the steps and if I am not up she will bark by that gate and whine until I am up. Anyways, that was a mouthful.

Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I really love the design, I do actually have one already, but I really would not mind owning a second. Not for trading purposes, just to keep. I think if I won I would probably lock both and keep them in a group together <3 If the tiger dog was common I would probably love it just as much. It has stunning eyes, the teal contrasts SO well with the purple and orange in the fur. <3

What are your plans?: As I said, lock it, keep it, dress it, maybe create matching twin tiger dogs if I won! I could dress them for holidays and display them in my trade rules =) I would probably die if I won, because I have never won a giveaway (that I can recall, anyways??) and winning a high value pet has always been a goal of mine ever since I joined.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: Yes! I play other games. No deviantart, but I do play other games. =)
Other: I will be advertising this in my trade rules and signature! =) Thanks for hosting, good luck to everyone!
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirited away » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:39 am

Why did you chose your username?: i chose the name "Pomsky" because i love dogs (and cats), out of every dog i favorite huskies, pomskies are a Pomeranian husky mix. The dog is a fragile dog. Smaller than most husky breeds.
Share a little something about yourself:i love the snow, when im older i would like to live somewhere like Alaska and be a skier
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: i would like the UR tiger because i love cats. I think it was last year, got my frist omgsr. Knowing me i gifted it away. I had a eat me, like 10 list, and few main lists. I cant ever keep my rares. I just gift them to random people. Im getting better and i would like a UR because having rares makes me happy, gifting rares makes me happier :lol:
What are your plans?:my plans are to put it in my dreamie list thingy, never trade and put items on it and show my friends, because they i gifted my eat me to happyfox! this is the trade lol
Do you play another game/deviantart?:i play roblox
Other: thank you, the ur tiger is wanted by everyone. one lucky person will get it

spirited away

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:51 am

Why did you chose your username?:I've always loved ink drawings and back when i first joined my user was wolf043(;;) so i decided to change it to ink dragon because of my love for ink drawings and how cool dragons are!
Share a little something about yourself:I Love to draw and Depending on the book,I like to read.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: For trade downs for my dreamies,Like the raven dog(+more) .
What are your plans?:Trade downs.
Do you play another game/deviantart?:Deviantart & flightrising!
Other: thank you <3!
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keettweet » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:13 am

Why did you chose your username?: Latios is a male, yes, but my sister is younger than me and loves red (and I like blue) so she's Latias and I'm Latios. The 68 was to help me remember my phone number, and it really has worked. xD
Share a little something about yourself: I mountain bike and bike, ski, horse ride, and run.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Its colors are super pretty, plus I'd love it in my collection.
What are your plans?: I'd definitely keep it and use plenty of items in it.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: Yep, mostly pet/other sims. My dA user is luv2read15- I watched/followed you. :3
Other: Thank you so much for doing this! You're going to make someone very happy.
Just a person.
keettweet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowstripewarriors » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:16 am

Why did you chose your username?:I loaf warriors and Shadowstripe is my OC
Share a little something about yourself:CATZ MUCH
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: They are cool looking
What are your plans?:Either to trade it or to love on it <3
Do you play another game/deviantart?:I (sometimes) log on to Animal Jam and Sylestia
Other:OMNOMNOM
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
Pronouns-She/her/Ms.
Please save them! Click one (Or, ya know, all).
ImageImage
ImageImage
ec=15598C&c1=100F7A&c2=4F0606&c3=00FF9D&ac=FFFFFF&gd1c=FFFFFF&gd2c=FFFFFF&gd3c=FFFFFF&md1c=FFFFFF&md2c=FFFFFF&md3c=FFFFFF&gd1=AA&gd2=HH&gd3=AA&md1=OO&md2=OO&md3=AA&species=ny%27vene&gender=female&maturity=216&size=150
https://dragcave.net/user/XxstormfurxX
>The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills.
>The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her.
>The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home.
>That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying.
{Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart & backbone will}
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=881664
Check out my $C store!
Shadowstripewarriors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inky Yeehaw » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:28 am

Why did you chose your username?: I went to Indy Popcon when visiting a friend and an artist had a cute print of a python hidden in a banana bunch. I bought the print and hung it up in my room.

Share a little something about yourself:
Teen girl, in a tough financial spot but still finding some time to play CS now and then when I have free time at the public library.

Why do you want an UR Tiger?:
Like many people, it is a dreamie!! <3

What are your plans?:
To keep it and dress it up! Using a lot of these summer event items I've gotten! :) Probably turn it into a character and get art done of it. I've never had pet I liked really well, all of them are worth a lot so it has been difficult to achieve any of them.

Do you play another game/deviantart?:
Flight Rising but not deviantart.

Other:
Thank you for giving away your pet. :) !!
Please do not send me flashing gifs! I have epilepsy, and they could hurt me physically. Thank you!

If you're looking for the REAL Sinbreaker I'm not them. I'm related to them and holding their username on their request. You can call me Katie, Staff or Asmodeus!
Inky Yeehaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:31 am

Why did you chose your username?: I absolutely adore the ocean and beach!
Share a little something about yourself: I love to read, and i'm currently reading the novel IT by steven king!
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I have always dreamed of owning the UR tiger, but never really became rare enough to own it.
What are your plans?: To keep this pup and dress him up!
Do you play another game/deviantart?: Nope!
Other: Thank you so much for the opportunity, you are extremely generous!

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zendaru » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:47 am

Why did you chose your username?: Zendaru was actually one of the very first characters that I made many years ago. I don't know why, but I've just been using either Zendaru or Daru on every website since.

Share a little something about yourself: I'm an artist, an identical twin, and an avid gamer! I live and die for World of Warcraft and Pokemon and my art has been stuck in a slump for several months and I just can't get out of it.

Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Mostly to trade down! I'd love to get a few good main lists to do what I'd like with, and there's a few people I can think of who'd I'd like to gift something to. Since the UR Tiger is at the top of the List and in such high demand, it would be the perfect pet to help me.

What are your plans?: I think I kinda wrote my plans up on the "Why" section. ^-^;

Do you play another game/deviantart?: I play Flight Rising every now and again, DA even less, and I used to be very active on Howrse. Now, it's mostly PC games or consoles.

Other:
Thank you very much at the chance to win a giveaway like this, and as always, best of luck to all of the other players who're entering it! : D
xxxxxxxxxxImage

➸ rat hoarder
toyhouse
art shop
ImageImage
Zendaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♡Duskze's Form♡

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:10 am

Why did you choose your username?:
      Dusk the Hedgehog is a Sonic fan character I made forever ago. She's the most evolved character I own, so, I wanted a username after her. DusktheHedgehog is so long though, so I shortened it. XD DuskzeHedgie. ;D I like how people sometimes call me duskze.
    Share a little something about yourself:
      Okay, well, recently I've gotten into anime and one thing lead to another and now I'm learning Japanese. XD I did a lot of French and Spanish when I was younger, so this isn't the first time trying a new language, but it is the first one for me that isn't latin-based. Challenge accepted! >D I'm hoping to get into college this year; I want a profession to do with films and movies. Acting or writing most likely. I also play piano and I want to start guitar next. <3 My whole life pretty much revolves around fandoms and probably always will. XD
    Why do you want an UR Tiger?:
      I'd love one for my pet collection. <3 The dusky orange is gorgeous, I would be so deliriously happy with one. I'd pretty much call my dreams complete with a tigger ;w;
    What are your plans?:
      To keep them forever! =D Dress them up, probably make a profile page for them somewhere, smother them with art and story and attention. I really hope this guy gets a great home. <3
    Do you play another game/deviantart?:
      Yes! I play FR, DA, Aywas, yada-yada. CS is the site I've been on the longest though. It feels like home, I think I'll be here forever.
    Other:
      Please and thank you for the opportunity! =D I followed you on DA as well! I see FR art! ;o;
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me