UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ Livestream

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ July 30th

Postby yukine » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:15 pm

Why did you chose your username?: Back when I first started watching anime, one named Noragami came out and I loved it and I immediately fell for the character Yukine. Plus his name is really cute haha,,
Share a little something about yourself: I have two cats that I love very much! And I love art! Looking at it and attempting it lol
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I really adore the design of it! The colors are very cute together ;v;
What are your plans?: I would love to have her with my other favorites and try to dress her up!
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I do! I love playing Pokémon and Fire Emblem games! As for website games, I used to play VDex Project a lot, but it's dead now// but I play(?) ponyisland? I also have a DeviantArt but I rarely use it/forget I have it. Oops :'D
Other: Thank you very much for this chance! :D
yukine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eagle's Eye » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:21 am

Why did you chose your username?: I got my username from a game I used to play, called Fly Like a Bird. All the players were birds and some of us would team up together and change our names to ____wolf. I choose the name firewolf because I love fire type pokemon. I don't remember what exactly happened but I ended up being the leader of my group. Later I changed my name to fancy font text because people kept cloning/impersonating me and it had gotten awfully frustrating.
Share a little something about yourself: My first language is Mandarin and I've always struggled to be able speak English with an American accent. My favorite sport is badminton and I was in the school team for the last two years. I have a dog who always pulls on his leash
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: It's one of the hardest-to-trade-for pets on the site and I do hope to be able to have a complete collection someday, even though it seems impossible
What are your plans?: For the UR tiger dog, I'd keep it until in a group unless I get a really tempting offer that I can't refuse. I might use it to trade for some of my unachieved dreamies (Orange Cerberus, Black advent, brown slepnir). As for real life plans, I'm planning to practice badminton harder next year and hopefully get better results on tournaments
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I don't use DA but outside of CS, I play flight rising and dota 2.
Other: Thank you so much for this opportunity!! And wow, you're very lucky to have gotten it on 12/18 ;0

hi
    hi
    hi

SEEK WHAT SETS -
    YOUR SOUL ON FIRE

┌─────────┐

Chinese | GMT+8
    full time foodie
    fire type pkmn! :>

└─────────┘
    FR sales / about me / credit
    Eagle's Eye
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby spiderweb » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:34 am

Why did you chose your username?:
    I chose this username because i am a fan of Mystic Messenger, Yoosung being my best boy ^^
    Share a little something about yourself:
    I am quite a boring person to be honest, I am studying animal care right now in hopes of becoming an animal behaviourist! I have heterochromia, if that's any interesting. (left eye blue and right eye brown)
    Why do you want an UR Tiger?:
    It is one of my ultimate dreamies, I just love the design and it has a quite nostalgic feel to it, i can't explain it.
    What are your plans?:
    Plans for the UR tiger are to keep and be happy about (sorry about being cheesy haha) but if you mean plans in the real world, then i'm not sure. I guess graduate, get a good job in the zoology field and help animals!
    Do you play another game/deviantart?:
    I'm a little afraid of art theft so I don't have a deviantart, but i do play an MMORPG called League of legends! Also, sometimes i visit transformice.
    Other:
    I'm not really sure what to say here, so.. Thank you for doing this giveaway! Me and all the other people on this thread really appreciate it! :)
    spiderweb

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Ashki » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:55 am

Why did you chose your username?: Funny story - it actually popped up on the random name generator on Flight Rising! I thought it was cute, so I ended up changing my CS username to that. It was Blaine for the longest time, which was one of my favorite characters on the TV show Glee.

Share a little something about yourself: Chicken Smoothie has been my internet-home for the past 6 years! I absolutely love it here, and collecting pets is one of my favorite hobbies. PPS cats are my favorite on CS, and I hoard all of them.

Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I'd love to collect all the list pets one day, and the UR Tiger is by far the hardest to obtain. Having a Tiger would make the goal much less daunting!

What are your plans?: Definitely dress it up and keep it in a locked group! I'd likely put it in my signature, too.

Do you play another game/deviantart?: I don't have a DA, but I do play Flight Rising.

Other: How sweet of you to host this giveaway! I don't expect to win of course, but I think it's awesome that you're doing this for everyone. :) Please & thank you!

xxxxx
    x
    x
    x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
    PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Forbidden Gifts! » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:03 am

Why did you chose your username?:
    Because im a huge gifter ❤️ I love to give back to the community and chicken smoothie in general.
    Share a little something about yourself:
    Well I love to do art and photography ❤️ They are my absolute favourite hobbies.
    why do you want an UR tiger?:
    I've always wanted him really. I never really win giveaways; but it would be fun to apply for them.
    what are your plans?:
    Well my plans for today is to walk my dog etc... jk lol but true. I'd keep him ❤️ I don't think I can even give him away.
    do you play another game/deviantart?:
    Uh well I recently quit aj and only have cs now :/
    other:
    Thank you so much :) pps stay awesome!
    CHECK OUT MY C$ SHOP!
    GIFTED SO FAR: 3963/5000 trying to be a world CS gifter
    GIFTS RECEIVED: 868
    Forbidden Gifts!

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: UR Tiger Dog

Postby GRACEWING » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:20 am

Why did you chose your username?: I chose my username after We saw a bird on the side of the road and she had a broken wing we reabilated her and named her grace
    Share a little something about yourself: I absolutely love animals! I currently own One yourkie named major he is a runt and a Siamese point lyinx cat even tho I am allergic to cats
    Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Please I would really be happy to winI've always loved Shima.Luan and the pets she designed, the UR Tiger Dog being one of them. I'd love to finally achieve the goal of obtaining one! I don't like it for the rarity I like it for its looks
    What are your plans?: I would most likely keep the tiger dog if I was to win it.
    Do you play another game/deviantart?: I play Flight Rising and occasionally other games on Steam. And Goatlings and stuff like that
    Other: Thank you for the chance to win this amazing pet!
    ━━━xx━-----━━━━━━━━
    𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜 𝐼 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝓌
    𝐼 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒
    𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝒾𝑜, 𝐼 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻
    𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀
    𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝒫𝑀 𝓂𝑒 𝐼 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓉
    𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝑜𝒹 <𝟥

━━━━━━━━xx━-----━━━
    ROSE IS !!
    ━━━━ ━━━━
    x
    GRACEWING

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ethium » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:33 am

Why did you chose your username?:I Chose my username because this is a username i use for different accounts all over.
    Share a little something about yourself: Im very hyper, i enjoy animals (recently went to a zoo camp) and i want to be a zoo vet when im older!
    Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I love tigers in general (my 2 fav animal) but since i collect pets this would be a major collectors item and would be awesome.
    What are your plans?:im gonna keep him, name him, dress him up occasionally, but overall i think im gonna keep this bab.
    Do you play another game/deviantart?:i play Animal jam a little, i dont have deviantart, i used to play howrse, and i alos play school of dragons :)
    Other: Thank you for being nice and giving items away !
    FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
    sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
    i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
    ───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
    ethium

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Syberia » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:26 am

Why did you chose your username?: My name is from my all time favourite PC game, the Syberia series.
    Share a little something about yourself: Im an adult that loves animals, I have a little crossbreed dog named Charlie. Him and my family is my everything <3
    Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I absolutley adore the colouring, the stripes, it just makes it look so majestic.
    What are your plans?: For the tiger, to keep forever and ever. In real life, for my pooch's paw to heal after he cut it on glass.
    Do you play another game/deviantart?: Im on Flight Rising with the same name. Im also on DA as Gehdahnia but not active tho Im thinking to start making photomanipulations again. I play a ton of horse games and love time management games.
    Other: Im watching you on DA, love your colourings! It just make me wanna melt <3 and thank you for doing this as its a chance for everyone to get this lovely creation.

╔═════════════╗

Hello everyone! My name is Syberia and I love snow! My favourite games ever is called Syberia and its awesome!! Im a happy woman who loves to share my happiness with others. I also love to play PC games, video games etc etc. I also love animals, anime, my family and to care for my dog Charlie and my foster cat Lina <3
    Credit My YT My FR My DA

╚═════════════╝
    Syberia

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby mads. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:35 am

Why did you chose your username?: at the time the name of my favorite song was "Geronimo" but that was taken so I replaced the last "o" with "0"
    Share a little something about yourself: I love trading and I've been on cs for 2 years. I also love reading and my favorite color is purple c:
    Why do you want an UR Tiger?: it's a major dreamie of mine, and it's almost impossible to find someone who owns one!
    What are your plans?: I plan to dress it up and probably put it in my signature
    Do you play another game/deviantart?: at the moment no
    Other: thank you for the wonderful opportunity :)
    mads.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby no~body » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:03 am

Why did you chose your username?: It comes from my sister and I telling eachother that "nobody cares" and now we just joke around and say that I'm nobody.
    Share a little something about yourself: I love singing, watching tv and anime, and my favorite animal is the jellyfish.
    Why do you want an UR Tiger?: well I've never had an OMGSR, so I think that'd be awesome. I'd want to use it to gain bigger dreamies of mine.
    What are your plans?: my goal is to get all the PPS on CS, so I'd definitely use it to reach that goal. Before that, I'd probably be flaunting it in my signature and such.
    Do you play another game/deviantart?: I have a deviantart that I barely use. (I tried to follow you on there, though I'm not sure if I did it properly, I don't know how to use it very well... the username is no---body)
    Other: well, I put an ad in my signature c: Also, thank you so much for just the chance to get such an amazing pet! It's awesome you're giving it away and not just gonna let it rot on your account
    ImageImage
    "....So dawn goes down to day.
    Nothing gold can stay."
    ♒︎
    no~body

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me