UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ Livestream

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: TEMPORARILY PAUSED SO I CAN CATCH UP

Postby Fallout Hyena » Sun May 21, 2017 12:43 am

Why did you chose your username?: I chose it cause my main fursona is a hyena called Jaffa XD I feel a great connection to hyenas so it seemed like the way to go :)
Share a little something about yourself: Ive always been a super weird kid, and never really stuck with any hobbies until recently. Im a member of the furry fandom and fursuit around london quite regularly :)
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: My it would be an honour to even see one! Its been a HUGE dreamy of mine since I joined X3
What are your plans?: Id cherish the tiger for as long as I'm on this site! Id trade for loads of cool items to dress them up in and have them as my main character on the game <3
Do you play another game/deviantart?: Not currently, but id love to sometime in the future!
Other: Thank you so very much for hosting this! it is so incredibly kind of you, tysm!!! <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi I'm Cody, they/them, very salty,
always happy to meet new people
so feel free to hit up my inbox ;;w;;
Hyenas are love, Hyenas are life

I love Panic at the Disco, TØP
and drawing, though for the life
of me I can't figure out how to
use Oekaki. I plan to be on CS for
as long as possible qwq.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

⊱───∈☢️∋───⊰
trade thread
adoption centre
instagram
mystery link
emojis

c r e d i t
⊱───∈☢️∋───⊰
Fallout Hyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dibidibidis » Mon May 22, 2017 9:55 am

I'd like a few tickets, please! ;w;

Why did you chose your username?:
Gaius is one of my favorite Fire Emblem: Awakening characters! <3

Share a little something about yourself:
I'm just the average high school kiddo; big dreams, low chances. Aiming to go into economics and/or marketing in one of the better schools in Canada (Ivey, Queens, Rotman @ UofT, etc). I love puppies, music, kpop, anime, manga, and my friends. <3

Why do you want an UR Tiger?:
Not going to lie, but honestly? To trade for fodder so I can get back into the game. I've been around since 2012, but I've completely quit at least four times by now -- here I am coming back again. xD

What are your plans?:
Like I said earlier, honestly, I'm hoping to trade 'im off to get some trading fodder, so I can complete some more of my hoards and collections!
or idk offsite trade for hopes of obtaining a gilded crown or G1 imperial? |D

Do you play another game/deviantart?:
Yep, I followed you on DA, with IGN Pandabaoo! Your FR adoptables are gorgeous, aah, I'd totally order one if I were able to pay through paypal/etc. ;;
I play FR (evidently), my IGN is Sucrose, and I play Eld (more of a log-in-once-or-twice-a-month thing), IGN YeonHye360.
As for non-browser games, I play too much Fire Emblem.

Other:
I'll post a link to the giveaway in my siggy as soon as I finish posting this.
Thank you so much for the opportunity!
you did well today, you worked hard
04.08.1990-12.18.2017

(previously G a i u s)
dibidibidis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Mon May 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Why did you chose your username?: I've just always had an affinity for pretty words and I love its meaning.
Share a little something about yourself: I'm a libra?? I don't know, lol. I honestly don't think I'm all that interesting.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: He's my ultimate dreamie. You might not believe me, but I'm not lying. (Besides, it doesn't really matter since he's being given away raffle style.)
What are your plans?: I'll name him, move him to my "dreams do come true" group, then dress him up and love him until eternity ends or I quit. (Whichever comes first.)
Do you play another game/deviantart?: Yep! I play Eldemore, Flight Rising, Lioden, and so many other games. I also have a DA account.
Other: May I please have the extra tickets for putting the giveaway button in my siggy and following you on DA? My username on there is Mylityro. Thank you so much! <3
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmicmoonlily » Mon May 22, 2017 7:18 pm

it's like people can't read. (:

Rouzani wrote:UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ July 1st

PAUSED, BREAK HERE.

Posts under this will be ignored while I catch up! Don't worry if you don't see your's up there.

edit: pg 9/18. c: halfway there!
Last edited by Ethulai on Wed May 24, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed offensive language.
she/her • trades closed
cosmicmoonlily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Fri May 26, 2017 11:39 am

Why did you chose your username?: Well, I love orca whales, so OrcaLover was perfect. My favorite number is the number 9.
Share a little something about yourself: Uh, I am a physics nerd who is going to graph data from a trip to the amusement park I'm taking in a few days.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Because it's the UR Tiger, for heaven's sake!
What are your plans?: Keep it, maybe give it as a gift to a very deserving person
Do you play another game/deviantart?:Yeah, I play LioDen
Other: This is so generous of you!
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby queenhoneybee » Sat May 27, 2017 3:11 am

Why did you chose your username?: my nickname is snowflake storm as i hate my irl name :'D
Share a little something about yourself: i guess i'm a pretty friendly person if it weren't for my terrible social anxiety, otherwise i'm trying to be nice to people. i love drawing and singing off-key in my shower. i also very much love my cat ;w;
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: he's so pretty ;;; i love the design ♥
What are your plans?: with the tiger? i'll dress him up and put him on display ; v ; as for my plans in life, well.. not sure really :'D
Do you play another game/deviantart?: my dA is siim-shady and i do "play" flightrising and furry paws!
Other: thanks for the opportunity ♥
    beeadult
    check out myart shop
    1—800—dumbass 🕽
queenhoneybee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nina-Ninetails » Tue May 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Why did you chose your username?:
Because it's​ my favorite Pokemon.
Share a little something about yourself:
I'm just here for the pets...
Why do you want an UR Tiger?:
I could give you a stereotypical half-baked sob story but in all honesty I just want the pet because it is rare.
What are your plans?:
How big we talkin'? Life plans? Plans now? Plans for the pet?
Do you play another game/deviantart?:
I had a flight rising, but I'm not very active anymore.
Other:
Thanks for this opportunity!
~ Nina-Ninetails ~
~ They/them ~
~ Quitting ~

Nina-Ninetails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ July 1st

Postby Guest » Tue May 30, 2017 3:03 pm

Guys, the giveaway is paused, none of the entries posted after it got paused will count! Please stop posting until Rouzani open it again!

PAUSED, BREAK HERE.

Posts under this will be ignored while I catch up! Don't worry if you don't see your's up there.

got busy with school and i forgot!! just another reason for me to get rid of him (or her) tbh! im sorry, let me have some time to count up the tickets again. thank you so so much for understanding.

Postby Moonshadow3 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:26 am

Why did you chose your username?: The first part of my username, moonshadow, is an oc of mine. that was already taken so i put 3 at the end of it because it's my lucky number!!!
Share a little something about yourself: i love doing art, tennis and chicken smoothie! i was born in new york, grew up in chicago and i just recently moved to boston. some of my favorite youtubers are LDshadowlady and Theoddonesout. I'm SUPER excited, because i'm going to meet theodd1sout at vidcon!!! *Internaly dies
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: It looks so adorable and is a small dreamie of mine!!!
What are your plans?: i will most likely keep it BUT if someone is holding an auction for a cerberus, i might enter it.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: No other games, but i do have an instagram, twitter and snapchat.
Other: thank you!
Imageio | Any Pronouns
Check out my partner in crime Anaarchism!
Moonshadow3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hidori Blaith » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:25 pm

I am going to be the third person to quote this, the title is literally "temporarily paused" and this post was made. Please pay attention and don't post after this until she gives the okay! None of your entries will count otherwise.

PAUSED, BREAK HERE.

got busy with school and i forgot!! just another reason for me to get rid of him (or her) tbh! im sorry, let me have some time to count up the tickets again. thank you so so much for understanding.

Not really active anymore.
Hidori Blaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me