BronzeHorse | New game in development

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: My new game! (In development)

Postby rainbowwrowell » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:12 pm

I'm intrested in your new game. Would you be happy with another moderator?
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trilobitemeat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:58 pm

Thank you. Sure, new moderators are always accepted. <3

Oh, I don't know! But isn't it nice? Not to know. Ugh. You're not a victim. Not a target. Not just one night it's better to forget.

Eve/Nakaru/Trilobitemeat/Squonk | Adult | She/They
Art Shop | Art Gallery

...But then... whatever in the world could you be?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:25 am

Evee4ever228 wrote:
PuppygirlWillow wrote:Cool cool! I like the roundness, it breaks up the 'clinical' straight lines. Some variety is good in a page. As for saying something, I admit, maybe I'm a little frank sometimes... but I don't believe in pandering and saying 'oh its awesome' just for the fear of hurting someones feelings. Yes, I don't like hurting peoples feelings, but if someone is serious about something, as I believe you are about this site, they won't mind the input. What's the point of you asking for input if no one gives it? :) I say what I say, and what I mean. ^.^ Glad some of it can be of help.

You my friend have just earned a spot in my favorite people book. It is so refreshing to FINALLY see someone give their opinion without the fear of hurting the creators feelings. I mean, maybe it is because of personal experience, but I think not saying anything is worse than saying something.

Awww you made me blush! Heh. Glad I can be a help.

Evee4ever228 wrote:
Tyersal wrote:Sorry, I havnt said much recently because school is busy (maths exam tomorrow, been revising a lot)

But I can try and write some history for different breeds (information page ing) if you want, I just wanted to know what sort of thing you'd want put in, or specific things you'd want mentioned?
(Breed traits, origins, famous horses of that breed, ect)

Its alright. :) An education is much more important than this game. ^^ Whatever you think is important. :) Adding what the breed excels at, and the origin would be great though. :)

Also, have to agree with this. School comes first. I'll keep on the basic summaries then (my little paragraphs), and then we can work out what needs to be done on the longer pieces and collaborate yeah? Also, good luck with your exam! I hope it went well (by the time you read this).
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyersal » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:57 am

Thanks!
You actuall sent that whilst I was in my test :lol:
I think it went well, almost made a stupid mistake but I spotted it when I checked it over. Fingers crossed I did ok!
Next test is on Monday I think.
I don't think I'll get my results until next Friday, as our teacher is away with some of the sixth years for Duke of Edinburgh awards.

I'll try and get some written now..

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_people.
I have received _19_gifts.

Book Recommendations, because i like them and wanna share :)

• Maze Runner Series // James Dashner
• Pegasus Series // Kate O'Hearn
• Gone Series // Michael Grant
Tyersal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiraru » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:11 pm

This seems like a good idea! I would like to get involved somehow! Im not really good with drawing horses, but im good with drawing other things. I might be able to draw landscape, items, etc!
Or I'll be happy to help just as a moderater, etc!
((Edit- I can draw realistic if i have reference...))
EDIT-Realistic ish Horse Sketch
hello i'm kiraru ! - pfp by - check out my wife's comissions (she's cracked!!)
kiraru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trilobitemeat » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:51 am

3 new Linearts have been made. Tennessee Walker, Missouri fox trotter, and one unassigned.

Oh, I don't know! But isn't it nice? Not to know. Ugh. You're not a victim. Not a target. Not just one night it's better to forget.

Art Shop | Art Gallery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trilobitemeat » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Hey guys, I know I haven't been doing anything for the game lately, and I am sorry. Currently I am trying to figure out how I am going to go about creating this game. I think I am going to hire professional coders and artists, as currently the game is kinds looking...well...unappealing to say the least. That being said, I am going to looking into how much this is going to cost, and if it can actually happen. I am willing to pay a good bit of money for everything, but nothing unreasonable. I am saving up for a few acres of land after all.

Art Shop | Art Gallery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Evee4ever228 wrote:Hey guys, I know I haven't been doing anything for the game lately, and I am sorry. Currently I am trying to figure out how I am going to go about creating this game. I think I am going to hire professional coders and artists, as currently the game is kinds looking...well...unappealing to say the least. That being said, I am going to looking into how much this is going to cost, and if it can actually happen. I am willing to pay a good bit of money for everything, but nothing unreasonable. I am saving up for a few acres of land after all.

I know Virtual Pets List isn't up at the moment, but maybe there's another site you could find some extra support on? I'll be honest and say I had been wondering what had happened! But understandably life gets in the way.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bravefoot » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:02 am

PuppygirlWillow wrote:
Evee4ever228 wrote:Hey guys, I know I haven't been doing anything for the game lately, and I am sorry. Currently I am trying to figure out how I am going to go about creating this game. I think I am going to hire professional coders and artists, as currently the game is kinds looking...well...unappealing to say the least. That being said, I am going to looking into how much this is going to cost, and if it can actually happen. I am willing to pay a good bit of money for everything, but nothing unreasonable. I am saving up for a few acres of land after all.

I know Virtual Pets List isn't up at the moment, but maybe there's another site you could find some extra support on? I'll be honest and say I had been wondering what had happened! But understandably life gets in the way.

In the event that VPL is down, a new site arose with a similar goal: to help SIM games grow and become successful. Here's the link to a very good artist in foresaid site: https://thegaminglist.com/topic/112-chu ... -services/

You can also find a couple of coders there too, good luck :3
Bravefoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheGiantWolf14 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:55 am

Bump!