ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=17 C=22

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=17 C=22

Postby Noella » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:40 am

● ωσℓvεs ● σғ ● sαмαяια ●
http://wolvesofsamaria.forumotion.com

Welcome to Samaria! You have reached a land where humanity has supposedly been been assumed extinct. Leaving everything behind them, nature took control and flourished. Taking advantage of freedom, the wolves of Samaria have experience different changes to their physique, and their mentality. Intelligent, the wolves learned to grow in numbers to a point where a pack over twenty strong was too much. The group split into four packs, each of their own values and a symbol to represent them. In time, the packs forged alliances or waged wars between each other. Along the way, a new generation of wolves emerged and things are tight as Samaria has grown to be wild and mysterious. Who knows what the young Alpha of each pack will do to this chess game of Survival. Who's allegiance are you?

We are a Semi-Realistic Wolf Roleplay. Our friendly, active community is both inviting and helpful. We use play-by-post method of roleplay where our users create their own plot topic and stories. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact one of the staff members via PM here on WolfQuest, reply to this topic, or you may message us on the website via the Guest Hangout forum. If we caught your eye by the end of this thread, send out a joining form via reply to this topic, a pm to a staff member, or fill out a form via our website.

The Four Packs

The Armythian Pack
Values: Law and Strength
Territory: Sparrowood Forest
Symbol: White-tailed Deer
Alpha: Lark Easton, Zero Whitewood

The Azurian Pack
Values: Wisdom and Trust
Territory: Bluespruce Forest
Symbol: The Great Owl
Alpha: Yasuna

The Sigma Pack
Values: Loyalty and Kinship
Territory: Snakewood Forest
Symbol: The Dragon
Alpha: Shepard, Amary

The Nycticora Pack
Values: Acumen and Williness
Territory: Blacklumber Forest
Symbol: The Fox
Alpha: Rott

Key Symbols
Key Symbols
Male:
Female:
Active:
Inactive:
Armythian Member:
Azurian Member:
Sigma Member:
Nycticora Pack:

Statistics
Creation date: Feb 11th 2017
Open date: Feb 16th 2017
Staff: Lark [founder], Yasuna [Admin]
Accepting?: Members
Roleplay Status: Open
Character Count: 24
Member Count: 18

Ranks and Memebers
These ranks are used by all four of the packs. Within each, as needed, the ranks have skill sets. Each skill set is a level for the user to ache 've based on their characters skills. Training is done within a training environment the user creates. Additional ranks are available via the website. Everyone who joins starts off as a loner. Lost pups must be six months of age or older. Rank requests are not accepted. Training is mandatory.

Alpha [OPEN]
The alpha of the Pack leads all the members below them with. Their method of ruling is of their own desire. The alpha is prone to lower ranking wolves that are close to their stature challenging them for their position. In some cases, the entire pack may vote to demote their current alpha for someone else. Outside the roleay, Alphas are responsible for their packs information updates and may communicate with other Alpha users for events between their packs.

Lark Easton
Zero
Yasuna
Shepard
Amary
Rott

Deputy [OPEN]
The deputy is the second in line among the highly ranked members of the pack. This wolf is highly intelligent about the ways of the pack and of the packs territory. Considerably, Deputies should be consulted before going to the Alpha as these wolves consult with the Alpha if need be. Deputies work closely with the Leaders of each rank, including Mentors to ensure that training, patrols and pack health are at top condition. Deputies are subject to challenges for their rank from lower members of the pack who match or succeed their skill level. Duels for the Deputy rank must be approved before executing the challenge.

Guardians [Unlimited]
These are the wolves who give blood and soul for the pack. They are muscular wolves skilled in combat to defend their pack against any enemy. Guardians are highly valued for their strength and skill to cooperate in a raid, battle and spy on the enemy. These wolves have many duties. Guardians are positioned where the Alpha deems their usefulness. Guardians accompany members on hunts, journeys to the Uncharted lands, Loner encounters and any other party needing protection such as a Quest for the Archwolf. Guardians are prone to brawling for the strongest but also to keep their senses alert. Guardian are lead by a Leader whom reports when needed to the Deputy of the pack. Guardians are prone to old age quick than most from their experience with wounds and high activity.

Keikerri (Apprentice)
Kamaji (Apprentice)

Healers [Unlimited]
These wolves dress wounds and heal the sick. Healers are responsible for the packs general health, which makes them yet another valuable rank to the pack. Healers study herbs, potions, mixtures and healing spells and elements such as water. Healers are highly skilled with knowledge about the Pack territory and where to find healing supplies at the most dire of times. Healers train by studying scrolls and hands on experience. Healers also assist with newborn pups and assist the mothers with hunting small prey while the mother stays at the den. Healers are not prone to threats to their rank but the overall leader has some mention to ensure the Healer Leader is skilled and training others to benefit the Pack as well.

Sacred (Apprentice)

Hunters [Unlimited]
These wolves control the food supply of the pack. Knowing every hunting ground in their territory, hunters hunt in groups of 2-4 to supply food for the pack. Hunters are on of the most agile and strong wolves in the pack. They specialize highest with the earth element. Hunters hunt and bring back food for the pack as well as hunt small prey to store with in the packs territory when they leave so the there is stock when needed. Any leader of a group hunt coordinates the strategy to ensure a successful hunt. A poor coordinator could mean a poorly fed pack and starvation.

Pups [Unlimited]
These are the babies of the pack. The pups are either lost pups looking for parents, or born within the pack. When pups are born, the owner of that character must start off at 6 weeks, old enough to venture in and out of the den but not out of the territory. Pups are closely watched by packmemvers, specifically healers. At 12 months, pups may venture out of the territory with an adult. Yealings are shown loner acceptances, first pack meets and more at this time but they are not aware of their own abilities. At age 2, characters are moved to the Apprenticeship of the desired rank and begin training almost immediately.

Niabi

Loners [Unlimited]
Loners are wolves not within any of the packs. These wolves stay within the neutral grounds of Samaria and are forbidden to enter pack territories without the permission of the Alpha. Only brave souls would dare their way in, almost foolishly. Once the Loner has chosen their pack, depending on the Pack joining process, the character eventually moved to Apprenticeship of their desired rank after earning a few skills to be at the Apprenticeship skill level.

Nightshade
Saladin
Chinuk
Elliot
Silver
Bear
NightDragon
Kiaga
Delta
Yukine
Rhewi
Drayven
Polarix
Cronos

?¿Commonly Asked Questions?¿

Are we restricted to how many characters we can have?
You may have as many accounts as you wish. All I ask is you keep up with activity when we post activity checks.

How do we become staff members?
When I find a need for staff members, I will make the announcement. Till then, please don't ask me to become a staff member.

Do we train for our ranks?
Yes, you complete missions to better your skills. Using dice as an interative, hands on method of training.

What if I am not a Wolfquest Member?
No worries! We have on-site applications. We accept everyone who is a Roleplay lover as well as any form and level of roleplay. Join the fun, don't be shy.

Activity Level?
We recruit those who populate the site positively. We do not recommend this community to users who hold average activity levels or lower.

Joining Application

Code: Select all
[b]WQ Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Desired Pack[/b]:
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Activity level:[/b]

Notes: The site is a work in progress, but we want to gain members while we can. Once you submit your form and it is accepted, we will provide you the site link via pm and we will go from there.
Last edited by Noella on Tue May 30, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=14 C=17

Postby Noella » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:41 am

Thread updated! Members have been placed in their groups via site. I will get to thread edits later when everyone starts some form of training. Otherwise, everyone is VIP while joining during construction. Roleplay is open, even though it doesn't say it on thread. I don't want anyone getting bored and the general aspect of the Roleplay is done so yeah. Enjoy!
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noella » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:42 pm

WOS is well on its way to competion! Be sure to catch a fur-tastic event with bears and mountain lions in the roleplay! Join us for VIP privileges!
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noella » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Hey, we got a map for the roleplay! Recommendations and critiques have been requested of our members to make sure it is to your liking. Also, Alphas are requested to start finishing their pack information. If further guides affect your packs information in any way, you will be notified. Not too many guides left! Fingers crossed! The work has come a long way and will totally be worth it.
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=17 C=22

Postby Noella » Fri May 05, 2017 3:14 pm

The site has come a long way! We will be opening it biblically very soon! For now, the thread has been updated with new members and characters^^.
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noella » Mon May 15, 2017 11:40 am

Made a few updates to some existing guides. Opened an Adoption shop for newbies and members. The only thing we mainly have left is the training guides and the dices guides and interaction. Otherwise, most of it is graphics. So close!
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noella » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Website is now public on the front post!

Last bumped by Noella on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:09 pm.
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me