★ Join Mweor ☆ (Genetics, 10+ Breeds, Markings galore!)

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

★ Join Mweor ☆ (Genetics, 10+ Breeds, Markings galore!)

Postby vicstoria » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:12 am

☆ Welcome ★

Love cats? Genetics? Lots of colors? Then mweor is where you belong.

Mweor has been a ongoing game since 2008. It incorporates the aspects of breeding, genetics, roleplaying, exploring, anything you think of it has. It is completely free to play with a small, friendly and extremely helpful community. It has been my childhood game, and I have been a member for 10 years now. I am sure that you will absolutely love it!

☆ Genetics you say? ★

You read right! Mweor's main core aspect is breeding. Mweor features over 60+ unique markings, pick any color on the wheel, and 10 (and still going!) different breeds; mweor offers the biggest variety almost any game could offer. Dominant and recessive genes as well. And you thought Flightrising had it all? Nah, mweor has more to offer. (I love FR though plz don't hate me).

It simply starts off with the female and male mweor. Your mweor has to be 2 years old before it can breed; and must be happy as well (feed, watered, played with). In the breeding center, you can select a male and female to breed. All you have to do is wait 4 days for your tiny little mwit to see what genetics carried over! You can then either keep it, or try to sell your little baby to the community.

☆ Accessories ★

There are many ways to make your mweor your mweor! There are backgrounds, plushes, jewelry, foregrounds, and many other goods in the game (unable to feature pets but the pets look AMAZING). Here are just a few that you can decorate your mweor with.

Here are other images of just a few of the other accessories and pets you can collect.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Be wary though, some of these items can only be obtained through MP (Mweor Points), a currency that is used in mweor obtained through USD.

☆ Roleplay ★

While I myself am not a active member of the RP community, I know you can roleplay on the forums with your mweor, and join tribes to become the dominant tribe of the board! Select whichever mweor you desire to RP with and post away. It is very similar to the aspects of Warrior Cats RPG if you use that.

☆ Explore ★

Very recently a few exploring games have been added to mweor, specifically the Arbor Village, Thunder Town, and Glacier Grotto. You can explore in the mountains, or through the preserve. You can collect lightning orbs or find other goodies hidden in the game. Perhaps you can convince a wild mweor to come back with you?

Our attack system was just recently updated (June 2019), so now your journeys in the different lands of the towns can be even more epic!

In the preserve, you can fight enemies and gain points to unlock new moves to take down more powerful foes. Just be careful, once you run out of energy, you have to wait till tomorrow to explore again. Or grab a new mweor and set off!

☆ Come Join! ★

So yes I only went through a few features mweor has literally there are so many amazing things with mweor. I will go into more detail eventually but this is only the surface of what mweor offers.

http://mweor.com/index.php

Need help? Message user ♕_vicstoria (#50427) for any questions or tips on getting started, or anyone with a blue 'I' in their username. I am more than happy to help <3 Thank you for looking!

Last edited by vicstoria on Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:00 pm, edited 13 times in total.
vicstoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ Join Mweor ☆ (Breeding, RP, Explore and so much more!)

Postby woopperoni » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:09 am

Ahh I joined and the munchkins are so cute!
"No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens"
name ♡ pronouns ♡ etc.

fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
woopperoni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vicstoria » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:48 am

Yes the munchkins are very cute! I am glad to hear you joined I hope you love the game <3
vicstoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:46 am

oh gee I haven't played mweor I'm such a long time :0
I just logged in and my user ID is 181949 ^^;
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me