Dragcave IOU Archive

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Dragcave IOU Archive

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:28 pm

IOU Archive Thread

Has to do with the site Dragcave.
Discussion thread is found here.

Basic Information:
This thread is only for IOU information. To be a voluntary archive of those users accepting IOUs, their current IOU list and what information is needed to know about their deals. As we all know, I Owe You deals are taken at a user's own risk. Meaning if it falls through, you are out of luck. There's nothing that can be done about it. This thread is simply to be an archive of ongoing and completed IOUs and can be used as reference to decide who you want to or don't want to you want to make a deal with. The archive will hold information that will allow a user to have a better idea on what it is like to trade with another. The finality of this give more assurance to those involved; having even small amounts of information can leave one more comfortable than having none. Even just knowing if internet access is restricted during the weekdays or just a simple statement that replies may be slow. Everyone is bound to get burned by an IOU deal at some point, maybe some people already have been. Hopefully with the help of this thread, we can prevent that feeling of 'what if I just walked into a scam?' and be more comfortable when trading.

Rules:
*As of right now, there is only to be one post per person. This is to avoid spamming and to keep things neat and tidy. As this is an archive, there should be no reason to have more than one post, since you can go back and edit information in or out of your post.
*You may list anything you think relevant, from what you accept IOUs on, to small, need-to-know points about how you work your deals, to just a simple list of your current IOUs and/or completed ones.
*Your scroll must be linked in your post.
*Users should try to keep their post as updated as possible. If a trade gets completed, remove it or move it into a completed section of your post.
*Do NOT slander people on this thread. Your post must only deal with your information. There should be absolutely no rudeness directed at others. This includes adding anything along the lines of a blacklist or comments like 'they never responded' or 'they scammed me,' etc. This thread is meant to help you keep track of your IOUs and inform others of your workings, not to slander or insult others.
*If an IOU falls through, simply state it wasn't completed or it fell through. As simple as that. Rudeness targeted towards others when a deal falls through will not be tolerated.
*You can layout your post as you like, the only rule is no large pictures or effects, avoid gifs. They take a while to load and just as a courtesy to those whose internet or device can't handle them.
*Pm me with any questions or if you would like your scrollname added or removed from the front page.

Thank you to both James Franco and Daybreak. for helping with the making of this thread.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Shades' post

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:29 pm

Ezai
Shades

Scroll link: Shaziah

Greetings. I've been on dragon cave for over a year now and been burned by IOU deals more then i would like to admit. Each time i learn more and more what i myself need to look out for wen creating a deal. I currently have a gold trophy, over 600 dragons and work on lineages more then collecting. Most of my IOU deals containing rares or caveborn commons. I recently started keeping a more detailed IOU list. My completed list of IOUs is short as i didn't keep track of that until just a week or two ago.

Quick points when making a deal with me:
*Deals i make are usually rare for rare, or rare for commons. I am open to others.
*Open to breeding IOUs as long as there's no list longer then 2 people ahead of me.
*I try to reply as quickly as i can. Delay coming from myself thinking a deal over.
*Once a deal is made, i start actively searching for my half of the deal.
*I try to complete my side as quickly as i can to avoid making my partner wait.
*I do weekly messages, updating my partner on if the breeding was successful, or egg count collected and left remaining on my side.
*I prefer those who respond faster.

In Progress IOUs:

Aralas:
*Owed 1 4th gen Bronze shimmer to me. Payed them 1 CB Gold. My side completed.

James Franco:
*Owed 6 dragons (HF< H< WH<TER). Paid them 1 Bronze Shimmer. My side completed.

Dia:
Lineage swap when both ours are completed.

Completed IOUs:

Dragongirl00100:
Bronze shimmer payed to me in exchange for 6 hatchings.

Roonie-Roe:
5 hatchlings payed to me in exchange for a Silver Shimmer.

Schainukan:
Gave them 1 Silver Shimmer and 1 Bronze Shimmer in exchange for a few cb waterhorse/terrae hatchies
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Re: Dragcave IOU Archive

Postby daybreak. » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Daybreak's IOU Information
Scroll: malulymb

General:
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
•I will breed anything in my scroll.
•I will try to keep you updated on my side of the trade, and I'd really
appreciate if you did the same.
•I am a good cave hunter. I am willing to collect CB dragons and,
depending on the offer, I am willing to hatch them and influence them for
you as well. I will catch any dragon except for:
    •metallics
    •coppers
    •dinos
    •unbreedables (cheese, paper, chicken)
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ongoing:
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
None atm.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Completed:
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
breathlessRose [BR]
Agreement: I gave them this green dino.
They will give me a shimmer from Colorfull Dancer.
Their side: Complete. I received this Shimmer.
My side: Complete. I gave this green dino.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Count D
Agreement: They gave me this Gold.
I would breed a black egg from Fore Shadow and Miel de Luna.
Their side: Complete. I received this Gold.
My side: Complete. Bred this egg.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
puddlesribom89
Agreement: They would give me this Tinsel.
I would give 8 CB white hatchlings in exchange, at least 3 males.
Their side: Complete. I received this Tinsel.
My side: Complete. I gave 8 CB whites (3 male).

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Aralas
Agreement: I would give 10 nice-lineaged red hatchlings in 10 days.
They would give one Shimmerscale dragon in exchange.
Their side: Complete. I received this shimmer.
My side: Complete. I gave 10 red hatchlings.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by daybreak. on Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:03 am, edited 24 times in total.
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:40 pm

I reply quickly and I am more often then not online, if im not online at the moment I will get back to you right away when I do get on.

You can chose breeding partners to get a kind of lineage you want, my shimmers are off limits for now until I pay back the people who helped me get them.
I always pay my side of an IOU as soon as i possibly can.
____________________________________________________________________________________

I am looking for red hatchlings along with shimmers.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Current IOU's
I owe Sunn-y a shimmer
bonvoyage owes me a shimmer
I owe Shades 2Male CB Horse 2 Female CB Hellfire 2 Male CB Water Horse 2 Female CB Terrae
Last edited by Zira. on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:56 am

Wyrd's IOUs;

With over 300 dragons, I'm always open to an IOU if needed. I know my breeds, and while I've only had a few IOUs, I always made sure to have them completed as soon as I could have. I will mostly only do IOUs for needed lineages, metallics, and new releases.

Things to Consider;
*Although I have a CB Gold, IOUS taken for her will be only for Shimmers/other 2nd Gen golds. You may chose her breeding partner.

*For any metallics, I will always be picky for IOUS. I'll complete my side, I'd appreciate it if you'd do the same~

*I'm always eyeing my PM box, and will relpy with haste for any IOU request~

*You can find me on the D.C forums as 'Frosttalon'.

Current IOUs;
5th Gen Shimmer from mint. for two 2nd gen Metals w/common matexgold and silver.

Completed IOUs;
.chemical.- 3rd gen silver for 5th gen gold.
Last edited by Vacant on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragongirl00100 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:07 am

Dragongirl00100's Information~

Hello, I joined Dragcave somewhere in January 2013. I have not been burned by an IOU deal yet, though I expect it to happen one day. I currently have a Bronze Trophy (Over 50 dragons) and have a breeding project going. Most of my IOUs have been trading shimmers for BSA dragons. I am have an IOU list in my signature, listing my current IOUs, such as what I owe people and what people owe me.

Making a deal with me~

- I do IOUs for rares or any dragons I really need/want
- I can wait for Breeding IOUs to be finished, but I prefer not being farther back than 4th on a list
- I try to reply as fast as I can, I am usually out someplace
- Once the deal is made, I try to fill in my half as fast as possible.
- If I haven't gotten a message in a while, I contact the other person and remind them about it.
- I prefer people who reply faster.
- If I am the one breeding and the dragon keeps refusing to produce, I will try to get it in some other way.

Current IOUs~

James Franco owes me 5 reds ( 5/10 finished). I payed 1 Bronze Shimmerscale. My side finished.
I owe Spitfyre a 2ND gen silver or two (1/2 finished) purebred coppers. Their side finished. (Not paid)

Completed IOUs~

Shades- 6 BSA hatchlings payed to me for 1 Bronze shimmer
Dia.- 5 reds and 1 CB white for shimmer
eren- 1 CB gold wyvern for 1 silver shimmer from x and Albino mate
Permasnow- 1 silver shimmer from x and GW mate

Seeking-

Shimmers, Reds, CB Luminas, NDs, and CB gold wyverns
Last edited by Dragongirl00100 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Mostly Inactive on CS Now
Trading ALL CS pets/items for FR
CS->FR Trading Info
FR Account
Dragongirl00100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keyestawren » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:04 am

Keyestawren

Hi I'm Keyestawren! I have 916 dragons, a Gold trophy and have been playing for around a year. I have been very fortunate during this past year to have had some wonderful opportunities and to have met some wonderful people not only on chicken smoothie but also on Dragon Cave, so I have a very nice collection. For those of you who don't know me, I am very laid back and very easy going. I am not particularly picky about lineages as long as they aren't inbred, and I love to swap! I have traded with many people on the Dragon cave thread and can provide references if needed! I most recently swapped successfully with James Franco, Shades and Lúthien Tinúviel! I'm a sucker for stripes, Two finned Blunas, several of the new dragons and of course Shimmer Scales. I have been burned on about 4 IOU's this past Christmas so I am a bit leary sometimes but if you are an active member with a good scroll I usually participate! I always try and complete my part of the IOU as fast as possible, or make it a two way trade so no one is left waitting. I will NOT breed an egg meant for you and then decide I like the code and want to keep it, or change my mind about if I want to give it to you or not. As far as I'm concerned this is a form of cheating or scamming and wont be tolerated or practiced by me! However I do understand win critters wont breed or that sometimes there are circumstances that will make things go on hold for awhile, this is totally understandable and fine as long as we communicate about it :D SO Please feel free to contact me via pm if you would like to swap, I am also happy to do specific breedings for people. Meaning if you want me to breed a specific Shimmer to a specific mate ect. Then I am happy to try as long as said dragons aren't in cool down or owed to someone else. I think that's about it. Give me a holler if you have questions or wanna trade!

Currently owed
2 silvers from Aralas for a Cave born Ice (my part paid)
1 Shimmer from Aralas for 15 red hatchlings (my part paid)

Currently Owe
1 Pink hatchie to Lúthien Tinúviel for shimmer scale (completed)

Seeking
Dino's, cheese, Neglected, Caveborn Female Ice, Coppers, Shimmers, second gen Blunas, low gen shallow water dragon, Gold, Silver, Fun projects! :D
Keyestawren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spitfyre's Dragon Cave IOUs

Postby Spitfyre » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:52 am

About Me wrote:So hi, If you haven't figured it out, I'm Spitfyre.
I have been on Dragoncave since sometime in '09,
probably roughly the same time as I joined Chickensmoothie.
I've been on and off for the last couple of years.
I have almost 300 dragons, a number which continues increasing.
I have many different types of dragons and am pretty much
willing to breed them all. I am almost always on and will always
attempt to fill an IOU as quickly as possible. I can be found here,
at my CS Profile Page and at Dragcave's forum Spitfyre.

IOU information wrote:I am pretty good about getting back to people.
I don't mind waiting.

Current IOUs wrote:
~Dragongirl00100 owes me Silver egg with same lineage
~I paid a 2nd Gen PB Copper and a 3 EG PB Copper

Completed IOUs wrote:
~Saphira334 owes me a CB Nebula
~~Paid- 2GP Copper Egg

~Ko6ka paid me a 8G Gold Shimmer
~~I paid 8G Silver Shimmer
Last edited by Spitfyre on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:15 am

Hi there! I've been a solid member of DC since Christmas of 2011 I believe. I have my gold trophy with over 900 dragons and I've begun to really get into lineages. (If you'd like an egg from a completed lineage, I'll be more than happy to trade with you.) I never really participated in IOUs except for the odd one or two before a few weeks ago. However, I've not really kept a good list of the completed IOUs, so that list is starting now. I like to finish IOUs quickly rather than leaving them to sit because I don't like making people wait for my side of the deal.
I do not have a DC Forum account, so the best way to get in touch with me is to PM me here on ChickenSmoothie.

Things to Know
- I appreciate quick responses and IOU completion
- I reply quickly and getting my side of the deal finished will become priority
- I give updates on my side of the deal if it takes longer than a week
- I usually will only do IOUs for rare dragons or dragons that I need for a lineage
- I usually post on the Dragcave Discussion Thread when I am looking for a trade

Wishlist
- Low gen golds and silvers
- Shimmers (nice, shorter stairstep or spiral lineages preferred. no more than shimmer + 2 other breeds)
- Golden wyvern with this lineage
- Moonstone with this lineage
- White with this lineage
- Short Line Holly

IOUs In Progress
user their side :: my side
Shades Lineage :: Lineage
Mayflame15 :: Silver offpsring and shimmer offspring :: Nice Black Teas and thunders(partially paid)
MakaniBlack holly(paid) :: 2nd gen Blusang
Mayflame15 :: Arsani x Moonstone(paid) :: Offpsring from that lineage

Completed IOUs
Pear CB Pink :: 2nd Gen Blusang
Dragongirl00100 1 Shimmer(Paid) :: 6 Reds(6/6 Paid)
Polo-Tay thunder or shimmer offspring(paid) :: black alt (paid)

Notes

Free Metallic List
{PM me if you want a free metallic. You'll be put on a list for one.
The lineages are pretty bad... but also not the worst. You won't get to choose if you get a gold or silver... whatever you get you get. Please don't bite, kill, or release them. Also, I'd appreciate if you didn't rehome them.}
Last edited by Dia. on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 19 times in total.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby folle » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:45 am

On dragoncave I am known as chocolatefiend.

I always...
- accept IOUs
- am okay with slow replies
- like to keep in contact as much as possible

I don't always...
- like to give IOUs (prefer to trade straight up)
- have a very good memory

IOUs in progress

Finished IOUs
cool
folle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me