Anyone Playing DragCave? *V.12*

Advertise your website here, or share your favourite sites. ALL website advertisements should be done in this forum only!

Re: Anyone Playing DragCave? *V.12*

Postby Keyestawren » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:12 pm

WolfWarriorCatz wrote:



The code on the egg looks like it says "Fools" too. LOL!
Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageArlas kindly owes me 2 silvers and 1 shimmers.
User avatar
Keyestawren
 
Posts: 4738
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 6:05 am
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: Anyone Playing DragCave? *V.12*

Postby Saphira344 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:16 pm

My avatar is a drawing by me.The snow leopard in my sig is a photo i took. It is also my youtube avatar.
Mood -upset-why do I seem to live in my brothers shadow.
Looking for missed outcomes? Try my friend Demonshaddow she will trade all pets she dosnt like bar bunnys for bunnys.
Want the lines below, inbetween the Mewki to be an adopt just pm me
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fides wrote:Image
Made by sky
Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Saphira344
 
Posts: 87143
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:41 pm
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: Anyone Playing DragCave? *V.12*

Postby WolfWarriorCatz » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:17 pm

Keyestawren wrote:
WolfWarriorCatz wrote:



The code on the egg looks like it says "Fools" too. LOL!


I did want a CB But I'm totally keeping that xD
Maybe I should incubate my ridgewing... Unless someone has a male Electric hatchling they're willing to trade for a magi...


Saphira344 wrote:http://dragcave.net/view/J9Wel
i love this code


Very nice. It looks like it says Jewel :3
User avatar
WolfWarriorCatz
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:41 pm
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: Anyone Playing DragCave? *V.12*

Postby Saphira344 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:22 pm

WolfWarriorCatz wrote:
Keyestawren wrote:
WolfWarriorCatz wrote:



The code on the egg looks like it says "Fools" too. LOL!


I did want a CB But I'm totally keeping that xD
Maybe I should incubate my ridgewing... Unless someone has a male Electric hatchling they're willing to trade for a magi...


Saphira344 wrote:http://dragcave.net/view/J9Wel
i love this code


Very nice. It looks like it says Jewel :3

you should see what i named the dragon :P i named her after the code, i just had to make it female becuse of that code
My avatar is a drawing by me.The snow leopard in my sig is a photo i took. It is also my youtube avatar.
Mood -upset-why do I seem to live in my brothers shadow.
Looking for missed outcomes? Try my friend Demonshaddow she will trade all pets she dosnt like bar bunnys for bunnys.
Want the lines below, inbetween the Mewki to be an adopt just pm me
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fides wrote:Image
Made by sky
Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Saphira344
 
Posts: 87143
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:41 pm
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: Anyone Playing DragCave? *V.12*

Postby WolfWarriorCatz » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Saphira344 wrote:you should see what i named the dragon :P i named her after the code, i just had to make it female becuse of that code


Very nice x3 <- random mix of xD and :3
User avatar
WolfWarriorCatz
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:41 pm
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: Anyone Playing DragCave? *V.12*

Postby ToxicJade » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Image

watch it go
User avatar
ToxicJade
 
Posts: 2658
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:24 am
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: Anyone Playing DragCave? *V.12*

Postby WolfWarriorCatz » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Love the codes MADS and fAWZ in this lineage xD
http://dragcave.net/lineage/R4FqC
User avatar
WolfWarriorCatz
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:41 pm
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: Anyone Playing DragCave? *V.12*

Postby Clarrissa » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:47 am

These were the only things I managed to breed today-ImageImage
I also picked up the most inbred 3rd gen in the history of the world...o.O Image
ImageImageImage
Pet's name: Panda


Image

IOU's- none at the moment, but I do Dragon Cave breeding requests if anyone's interested (:


I'm Christian and believe in God, Jesus Christ his Son, and the Holy Spirit. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
User avatar
Clarrissa
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:29 am
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: Anyone Playing DragCave? *V.12*

Postby WolfWarriorCatz » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:38 am

Clarrissa wrote:These were the only things I managed to breed today-ImageImage
I also picked up the most inbred 3rd gen in the history of the world...o.O Image


Red stripe ouo
-Severe Stripe Hoarding problem-
You mean all inbred, though I bet I could do worse if I tried on purpose xD
OMG this pokemon Layout looks ridiculous xD

I still need a CB Electric
(if egg, preferably with 6 days or less,
If hatchling, I need a Male)
User avatar
WolfWarriorCatz
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:41 pm
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Return to Other Websites

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ✩GalaxyCat✩ and 0 guests

The Easter Egg Hunt is now over! I hope everybody had fun!