Dec 18th - Discussion/Show off your pets

Current Event: šŸ„šEaster Egg Hunt šŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Dec 18th - Discussion/Show off your pets

Postby nickjr » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:59 pm

myth + destiny wrote:
Romeo Montagu wrote:
legoless wrote:Thanks! I guess the food URs have always had relatively low demand. I remember people deleting bananas when they first came out.

Why would they delete bananas because of low demand?

Because that was far easier and less stressful than trying to trade them for anything more than a few advents I guess. You can barely even give away bad demand pets these days, so I imagine the owners must have felt a bit dismayed..

That + I think people were nonplussed at getting a rotting fruit (this was in the days when trading was really loose and more based on getting pets whose designs we liked; we did understand rarity--even back then, some of the July and August 2008 pets were a pain to find--but trading really was not nearly as rigid as it is today)
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me