2017 Advent Event - Casual Chat V.1 [read first post]

Current Event: CS Birthday! 10 years old!
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2017 Advent Event - Casual Chat V.1 [read first post]

Postby LeapingLizards » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:15 pm

Paw27 wrote:
GRACEEE04 wrote:So I recently saw someone calling one of the dragons we got 'Comet'. This got me thinking; are they all linked to a specific reindeer? There are nine, eight with PPS at a juvenile stage and one with PPS at an infant stage. I've been trying to decide which are which, but I'm stuck on a few. Here goes:

I say this is probably Dancer because of the music notes.

I say this is probably Comet because of the black space-like fur and the blue swirls.

I say this is Blitzen because his name came from the Dutch word for lightning and he appears to have lightning marks.

I say this is Cupid because of the heart marks.

I say this is Donner because his name comes from the Dutch word for thunder. He seems to have dusty plume patterns near his mane that remind me of cloudy thunder or something.

I say this is Rudolph because of his glowing red nose. He is also the odd one out of the nine reindeer, because he is the only one with PPS at his stage in life. (The others are one stage ahead, but also all still have PPS).

Here's where I need your help. I have three reindeer I have not yet identified; Vixen, Prancer, and Dasher. I have tried researching the individual reindeer, but nothing was conclusive. Discuss, which of the reindeer do you think these pets are?

I think that Vixen is the more reddish one because it looks kinda like a fox??? Idk

That's smart! I do remember seeing that Vixen meant 'female fox'. Thanks for the help! I'll add it :)
LeapingLizards

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Danibean » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:17 pm

GRACEEE04 wrote:So I recently saw someone calling one of the dragons we got 'Comet'. This got me thinking; are they all linked to a specific reindeer? There are nine, eight with PPS at a juvenile stage and one with PPS at an infant stage. I've been trying to decide which are which, but I'm stuck on a few. Here goes:

I say this is probably Comet because of the black space-like fur and the blue swirls.

I say this is Blitzen because his name came from the Dutch word for lightning and he appears to have lightning marks.

I say this is Donner because his name comes from the Dutch word for thunder. He seems to have dusty plume patterns near his mane that remind me of cloudy thunder or something.

I say this is Rudolph because of his glowing red nose. He is also the odd one out of the nine reindeer, because he is the only one with PPS at his stage in life. (The others are one stage ahead, but also all still have PPS).

Here's where I need your help. I have three reindeer I have not yet identified; Vixen, Prancer, and Dasher. I have tried researching the individual reindeer, but nothing was conclusive. Discuss, which of the reindeer do you think these pets are?

I think that the one with spots on it is Dasher - since it kind of looks like a cheetah, and cheetahs run fast!
Art by Hush, SIlentObserver, and fireflii

ImageImageImage

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My name is Dani and I'm a nursing student! I'm always interested in getting to know more of you. <3
Danibean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeapingLizards » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:20 pm

Danibean wrote:

I think that the one with spots on it is Dasher - since it kind of looks like a cheetah, and cheetahs run fast!

That's a good point! It's quite interesting to see how people interpret the appearances of the different pets. I'd say that makes enough sense for me, and the remaining brown reindeer is Prancer!
LeapingLizards

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunny Foox » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:25 pm

WHEN WILL THEM BE REVEALED< ANYONE Someone!
Sunny Foox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:31 pm

GRACEEE04 wrote:

almost certain the fox-looking one is vixen as previous reindeers through the years have had similar designs and a female fox is called a vixen - it also looks like the vixen advent etc

as for dasher and prancer, the general consesus seems to be gold for dasher and brown for prancer, which is what i wrote for mine :
    )
please break my heart
───────
───────
libra - ravenclaw - infp
horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:36 am

I'm gonna bookmark this so I can look back at these conversations owo
I still have the Halloween and summer event casual discussion bookmarked :3
I'm gonna miss this thread ;-;
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:18 am

Same, lol :”)
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/Image
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Eyyy, my bab grew! Love itt!

although, the markings coloring is not my favorite, but I'm not complaining.
hi i'm smug lemon and this is a wip!
please enjoy the four in the meantime ♥

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

she/they - moon truther furry - lemon god

by the way: the gif is from bfb! gowatchititsreallygood

{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bilaz » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Dabanana wrote:Did anyone get the joker?

I got a Joker! :D
Well... I traded for a still growing Joker that is. Anyway, if you want to see more Jokers (and some really neat dressups!) I recommend going to the December 18th discussion thread. :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, I'm Sasha.
I really love Eurovision.
Sergey Lazarev & Dima
Bilan are my favourites.
I'm a fan of all Star Trek
series and I'm working
on an original story.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⦏ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 ⦐─────
𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰! 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
credit
The Eurovision club
Trade with me
Need someone to talk to?
Feel free to PM me!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
───⦏ 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ⦐───────
𝒆𝔁𝓬𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰! 𝒆𝔁𝓬𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰! 𝒆𝔁𝓬𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰!
Bilaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leatherjacket07 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:35 am

YaY! im getting the brown dog evan though it wasn't the very rare cream one. im still very happy with this guys.
Click my eggs please or else they'll die:ImageImageImageImageImage
Random profile pic quote of the week: Welcome to mixed clan my friend

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leatherjacket07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Chicken Smoothie Events Discussion