2017 Summer Event - Help, Questions & Answers

Current Event: šŸ„šEaster Egg Hunt šŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2017 Summer Event - Help, Questions & Answers

Postby 'Possum » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:38 pm

Renmiri wrote:
Renmiri wrote:
Tess wrote:Please post here if you have questions about the event!

You can answer each other's questions if you know the answer, but if you're not sure then leave it for someone else :)

Will the squiddy skin be a available after the event ? I love it!

It is!!!!! :clap:

Yep! It's actually been available since the April Fools day CS became Squiddie Smoothie for the day lol

All you have to do is go into Board Preferences and select it from the drop-down of available board skins. ^_^
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2017 Summer Event - Help, Questions & Answers

Postby nickjr » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:39 pm

'Possum wrote:Yep! It's actually been available since the April Fools day CS became Squiddie Smoothie for the day lol

All you have to do is go into Board Preferences and select it from the drop-down of available board skins. ^_^

CSSquiddy and CSSea are really similar themes; CSSquiddy has been available since April 2012 and CSSea was just released for this event. Both themes remain available for regular use :D
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me