Archive: Past Summer Event Images and Info (IMAGE-HEAVY!)

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

2017: Lost City Event - Flavor Text: Jamboree fun text box

Postby nickjr » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:12 am

2017: Lost City Event

Flavor Text: Jamboree fun text box

(Feel free to post any missing ones. These are sorted "alphabetically"; I think the order is ASCII order?)

Jamboree party flavor text wrote:
  • "I need a sturgeon!", [user] is shouting. Seems like they cut their finger on Panopeas shells. Again.
  • "The tunaverse is such an amazing place" ...[user] is getting really deep.
  • Aww, [staff member] and [user] are napping together in a corner. They must not have had much sleep lately.
  • Bursting bubbles: [user] accuses party goers of causing water pollution.
  • Chef Calamari is sick of [user] thinking his tail is some exotic food. Rawr!!
  • Cuttler drew some fanart of [user]! But it just looks like a squid ink splat on the paper…
  • Cuttler invites [user] to dance. But [user] is too shy!
  • Cuttler is showing [user] and [staff member] all the amazing fanart.
  • Cuttler just handed a love letter to [user] - Awww!
  • Finnegan wonders how [user] and [staff member] can be of help if they keep getting tangled in all the bunting. Silly tourists.
  • Herringbone has [user] cornered and is telling them a very long very boring story.
  • Hey [user], it looks like the princess threw sea-star salad in your hair. Rude!
  • Hey [user], let minnow if you know some better pranks to pull on [staff member].
  • Holy shrimp! This scampi happening! Stop stealing all the food, [user]!
  • Juggling big pearls underwater should be easy, but [user] didn't think of the current and [staff member] was hit in the face.
  • Looks like [user] has finally found their sea legs.
  • Mr. Herringbone and [user] are creating a statue out of food...haven't they learned their lesson about improper construction materials?
  • Oh no! [staff member] and [user] have somehow gotten themselves tangled in all the decorative bunting.
  • Oops, [user] didn't get the memo and dressed up as a pumpkin thinking this was a costume party....yikes.
  • Panopea and Cuttler are trying to tell [user] something using sign language, but all the extra arms are confusing things.
  • Panopea is trying to teach [user] shell shuffling but failing. It's easier when you have multiple limbs!
  • Raymond and Gillian want their own team t-shirts, too. [user] should totally order some at the Boutique!
  • Something smells fishy. Oh! Who left a fish burger next to [user]?!
  • Squiddy is dancing with [user]. Surprisingly good moves, for a squid.
  • Tesla has recruited [user] into their orchestra.
  • The catfish are demanding pats from [user] and [staff member].
  • The otter pups and [user] are playing tide-and-seak.
  • Totoro and [user] sneak off to explore the rest of the castle.
  • Totoro swims overheard and lets out a little bird poop onto [user]'s head. Luckily we’re underwater so it washes away immediately!
  • Totoro swoops down and steals a bite of [user]’s food. Hey!
  • Wade and [user] are sharing a plate of jellyfish jello!
  • We should dolphinitely not invite [user] next time. They're sleeping through the whole Jamboree!
  • Whale, whale, whale, what have we here? [user] is trying to steal Steve’s goggles!
  • While no one was watching [staff member], [user] and [staff member] sneak into the kitchen to grab extra desserts.
  • [staff member] and Hestia perform the salmon dance.
  • [staff member] and [user] are really enjoying the shellebration!
  • [staff member] and [user] are trying to communicate, but they're having trouble talking through their scuba gear.
  • [staff member] and [user] perform the salmon dance.
  • [staff member] and [user] seen together in the photo booth. Anything we need to know?
  • [staff member] enjoys some tasty cuisine from the buffet. [user] steals a bite when [staff member] isn't looking.
  • [staff member] hands [user] a goodie bag to take home.
  • [staff member] hasn't let go of their pearls for hours. [user] swears to have heard them murmuring "my precious".
  • [staff member] invites [user] to dance.
  • [staff member] is wearing a #TeamSteve t-shirt...[user] approves.
  • [staff member] is wearing an outfit made entirely of kelp. So is [user]. Guess they found a use for it after all.
  • [staff member] plays a prank on [user] - and they take the bait!
  • [staff member], [staff member] and [user] are lying around groaning after competing in a jellyfish jello eating contest. [user] won!
  • [staff member], [staff member], [user] and [staff member] have a dance off. It's super orcaward.
  • [user] and Avian are trying to out-fish-pun each other.
  • [user] and Panopea are eating sponge burgers together.
  • [user] and [staff member] are admiring each other's ceremonial armour.
  • [user] and [staff member] are drinking fishtails at the sandbar.
  • [user] and [staff member] are making beautiful necklaces out of a huge mountain of discarded shells.
  • [user] and [staff member] are playing games with the princess. Aww, she’s so cute when she’s not being a brat.
  • [user] and [staff member] are showing each other funny memes on their phones.
  • [user] and [staff member] are singing a duet together!
  • [user] and [staff member] are singing..."then peace will guide the oceans, and love will steer the tides, it's the Age of Aquarium"
  • [user] and [staff member] are spying on Panopea. They're certain she must be rigging the pearl game somehow, and they're determined to break the case wide open.
  • [user] and [staff member] are swimming along nicely.
  • [user] and [staff member] go flying past on the back of a wayward shark. I hope they know what they’re doing…
  • [user] and [staff member] seem confused about their role - are they meant to be guarding or partying?
  • [user] and [staff member] sit stealthily under Panopea’s table hoping to catch her in the act of rigging her pearl game.
  • [user] asks [staff member] to dance with them.
  • [user] begs Wade for a chance to race on the track. Sorry [user], I don’t think you swim as fast as our champions!
  • [user] brings an OMGSR pet to the party. The other guests are staring in awe.
  • [user] complains about being hungry. [staff member] continues to eat all the food on their own.
  • [user] confesses to [staff member]: "I would never hurt anybody, I'm a pacifisht."
  • [user] cries about the bad puns from [staff member]. - "What? I'm being searious here!"
  • [user] forgot to get dressed up nice for the Jamboree, but luckily Cuttler is too busy playing with fanart to enforce the dress-code.
  • [user] glances longingly at the snack table, but is too polite to ask for a bite.
  • [user] had to learn it the hard way: Sandcake is not made from sand. Normally.
  • [user] has tethered a Sun Fish and is showing off their new pet.
  • [user] invites Avian to dance. Avian is clumsy in her swim fins and accidentally steps on [user] several times.
  • [user] invites Panopea to dance. Tentacles are flailing wildly as they spin around together.
  • [user] is asking for signatures on their petition to end the terrible puns. Oh the humanatee!
  • [user] is babysitting the princess. They're going to have their paws full!
  • [user] is carving their initials into the base of Panopea’s table. Hmmm, where’s a guard when we need one?
  • [user] is complaining about their litter of kelp pups. "I got the first one from a breeder and he was so expensive! Then I found THREE at the local shellter"
  • [user] is crouching in the corner of the courtyard, drawing fanart for Cuttler.
  • [user] is cuddling with the princess. It seems they wish to adopt her!
  • [user] is dancing just a touch out of rhythm.
  • [user] is dancing to their own tune.
  • [user] is discussing fashion tips with Shelly.
  • [user] is discussing home decor tips with Herringbone the dragon.
  • [user] is impressed: "The decoration looks fintastic!"
  • [user] is laughing maniacally as they dive into a pool of catfish plushies.
  • [user] is nervously munching on kelp.
  • [user] is on their hands and knees searching for pearls on the ground.
  • [user] is playing with Avian’s hair.
  • [user] is pulling pieces of kelp off the dragon statue, hoping to trade it for pets.
  • [user] is ready for a nap after trying to race against Steve and his squid.
  • [user] is seen asking Herringbone for a ride on his back. Herringbone is pretending not to hear anything.
  • [user] is selling party blowers. [staff member] complains they’re nothing but empty bubbles.
  • [user] is showing off their new clothes from Barnacle Boutique. Stylin’.
  • [user] is singing along with the orchestra. [staff member] is standing nearby with their hands over their ears. Hmmm…
  • [user] is sneakily pocketing all the sea bunnies.
  • [user] is so focused on taking selfies that they accidentally step on Herringbone’s tail and cause him to snort dragonfire into the air. Luckily it doesn’t catch anyone’s hair on fire this time!
  • [user] is squooked.
  • [user] is star struck as a clownfish and blue tang swim past them. Hmmm….
  • [user] is staring at Cuttler the guard and blushing occasionally. Cuttler is too busy reading fan-mail to notice.
  • [user] is trying to hitch a ride on the back of a passing ray so they can realize their dream of becoming a champion racing jockey.
  • [user] is trying to teach Chef Calamari a new recipe for fudge brownies. Chef looks mildly appalled by the idea and insists jellyfish jello is the best dessert.
  • [user] is walking around staring intently at their phone, muttering about catching them all.
  • [user] is wandering around trying to find a DJ to request a better tune.
  • [user] is wondering how Shelly could win the pearl game so often.
  • [user] looks unimpressed by the goings on around them. Hope they don't write a biting review on ShipAdvisor.
  • [user] makes the princess a sandwich.
  • [user] practices making music with the conductor Tesla. So far they have learned how to play the triangle.
  • [user] seen trying to swim like a mermaid. All the water must have gotten to their head.
  • [user] shows [staff member] their newest shell-phone.
  • [user] sips politely at the strange drink Chef Calamari has given them.
  • [user] spotted Mr Herringbone admiring all the dragon fanart. He didn't even grumble.
  • [user] stands quietly in a corner, hoping to spot a friend soon.
  • [user] takes a shellfie on the dance floor and posts it on Bubbler #JamboreeJamz.
  • [user] tells [staff member] they're just fishing for compliments.
  • [user] tells us their newest jokes - they're kraken me up!
  • [user] tried to ride on a jellyfish. Bad choice.
  • [user] tries to teach [staff member] how to do the Squiddo-Dance. It is not going well.
  • [user] trips and nearly faceplants into the new dragon statue. Luckily [staff member] catches them and disaster is averted.
  • [user] trips, knocking [staff member] into the buffet, causing a sloppy scene.
  • [user] was late to the party because they got lost in the kelp forest.
  • [user] watches [staff member] and [staff member] sneaking around giggling. I wonder what they’re up to?
  • [user], [staff member] and [staff member] are playing "sink or swim".
  • [user], [staff member] and [staff member] are tickling the belly of a cute shark.
  • [user], [staff member] and [staff member] form a conga line.
  • [user], [staff member], and [staff member] are trapped in a furious debate about whether Steve, Raymond, or Gillian is the best racer.
  • [user], don't be koi and join the others on the dancefloor!

In the last hours of the event:
  • Avian is keeping a list of CS tourist names to check that everyone makes it home okay. [user] eats the list.
  • Avian is searching for [user] as they haven’t shown up for the submarine ride home. Oh well, I guess they’ll have to go in the next sub.
  • Chef Calamari shoos [user] out of the kitchen. You can’t hide in there!
  • [user] and [staff member] are petitioning to vacation for 12 months of the year.
  • [user] and [staff member] are sulking and flicking food at each other. Food fight!
  • [user] and [staff member] hatch a plan to hide under Panopea’s table while everyone else is leaving. Unfortunately they find [staff member] and [staff member] crammed under there already.
  • [user] constructs a mermaid tail out of kelp hoping to blend in with the locals.
  • [user] doesn’t want to leave!
  • [user] has chained themselves to the food table using kelp and rope.
  • [user] has spent so many hours hunting for treasures in The Lost City that they’ve started to forget about their home in CS.
  • [user] is clinging to Avian’s leg begging to stay.
  • [user] is exhausted after their busy vacation. They can hardly resist as Avian and Squiddy carry them onto the departing submarine.
  • [user] is fast asleep in the corner. I guess this was all a little too much for them.
  • [user] is picking more kelp off the dragon statue out of desperation. How can the hunt be over already??
  • [user] is so distracted by the pretty new August pets they barely notice as Avian ushers them onto the departing submarine.
  • [user] is tearing up their return tickets to CS. They want to stay in The Lost City forever!
  • [user] isn’t ready to go home :(
  • [user] seen begging the princess to let them stay in the castle while the princess visits CS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original post:
nickjr wrote:
Pepurrmint wrote:Salty citizens are quickly turning on each other and posting their accusations on Bubbler.
this message was somewhere, no clue where though.

Thanks! I'll keep it somewhere

edit: I failed to resist the urge to collect all of the Jamboree party flavor text (now sorted "alphabetically" (probably ASCII ordering idk))

[quotebox with flavor text above]

I take that back. I am now successfully resisting the urge to get more of the flavor text. -crashes into the ground-
edit: lol I failed after only 18 hours hahaha
Last edited by nickjr on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive: Past Summer Event Images (AVOID PAGE 6)

Postby hongjoongie. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:26 pm

ahhh i had a feeling you'd want those
i've been collecting some in a giant post :>
would you like me to post them at some point?
resist the urge.. i believe in you!! : o

edit;; looks like you got most of the ones i had collected, but if i still manage to grab a few i'll be willing to post them^^
very!! inactive!! sorry to anyone
who has tried to contact me/trade with me.
i'm trying to get back into cs, please be
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2014: Egypt Event - Pyramid, pre-map

Postby nickjr » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:32 pm

2014: Egypt Event

Pyramid, before it became a map

---------------------------------------------------

Original post:

nickjr wrote:
pidgeon. wrote:ahhh i had a feeling you'd want those
i've been collecting some in a giant post :>
would you like me to post them at some point?
resist the urge.. i believe in you!! : o

edit;; looks like you got most of the ones i had collected, but if i still manage to grab a few i'll be willing to post them^^

pidgeon. hears something from beneath the ocean floor and goes to investigate. It sounds like... nickjr's weak laughter and some word of gratitude?

edit: lol I grabbed 5ish more :'D (19:00 CS Time)
Last edited by nickjr on Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:46 am

[user] is singing along with the orchestra. [staff member] is standing nearby with their hands over their ears. Hmmm…
Totoro and [user] sneak off to explore the rest of the castle.
[user] is discussing home decor tips with Herringbone the dragon.
[staff member] invites [user] to dance.
[user] and Panopea are eating sponge burgers together.
[user] sips politely at the strange drink Chef Calamari has given them.
[user] is sneakily pocketing all the sea bunnies.
[user] is walking around staring intently at their phone, muttering about catching them all.
[user] and [staff member] are making beautiful necklaces out of a huge mountain of discarded shells.
Oh no! [staff member] and [user] have somehow gotten themselves tangled in all the decorative bunting.

those are all the ones i managed to grab that i dont think you've gotten already. im on mobile atm so i can't check, so im sorry if you got them already >.>
very!! inactive!! sorry to anyone
who has tried to contact me/trade with me.
i'm trying to get back into cs, please be
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:25 pm

pidgeon. wrote:[user] is singing along with the orchestra. [staff member] is standing nearby with their hands over their ears. Hmmm…
Totoro and [user] sneak off to explore the rest of the castle.
[user] is discussing home decor tips with Herringbone the dragon.
[staff member] invites [user] to dance.
[user] and Panopea are eating sponge burgers together.
[user] sips politely at the strange drink Chef Calamari has given them.
[user] is sneakily pocketing all the sea bunnies.
[user] is walking around staring intently at their phone, muttering about catching them all.
[user] and [staff member] are making beautiful necklaces out of a huge mountain of discarded shells.
Oh no! [staff member] and [user] have somehow gotten themselves tangled in all the decorative bunting.

those are all the ones i managed to grab that i dont think you've gotten already. im on mobile atm so i can't check, so im sorry if you got them already >.>

Thanks! There were three that I didn't already have :D Post above updated!
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenzai » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:51 pm

*title says avoid page 6*
*Specifically goes to page 6*

Omg I love you. I'm not home this time around so I'm not able to save all the little things just as I wanted to, so it's just amazing that you managed to put all that here. It's way more complete than I could ever do, too!! It's beautiful!
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:28 am

Shenzai wrote:*title says avoid page 6*
*Specifically goes to page 6*

Omg I love you. I'm not home this time around so I'm not able to save all the little things just as I wanted to, so it's just amazing that you managed to put all that here. It's way more complete than I could ever do, too!! It's beautiful!

Thank you :'D will be updating the front page with the 2017 images (FINALLY) in a few hours since the new NPCs are now in the archives; I'll probably keep the pinboards where they are right now and the flavor text... somewhere... maybe not on the same page......

-clasps hands together and kneels in front of Tess- plz keep the images on the server until I can download all of them this winter break and reupload them somewhere (so many images @__@)

EDIT: 2017: Lost City Event IS NOW COMPLETE

> pinboard images are in a separate post
> flavor texts are in separate posts: one for NPCs (may possibly be updated after rollover? I don't remember idk), one for breaking news, one for jamboree

-WHEEZES- OH MY GOD. ALL THAT UPDATING AND BBCODE-SQUINTING. EVERY DAY. FOR 10 DAYS. THANK GOD THIS IS ONLY ONCE A YEAR LOL darn my inner intense archivist for wanting to get the flavor text, too

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive: Past Summer Event Images (IMG-HEAVY, 2017 UPDAT

Postby Soratha » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:07 am

Not sure if you've seen these yet, but I saw a few new messages in the Jamboree box

Avian is keeping a list of CS tourist names to check that everyone makes it home okay. [user] eats the list.

Avian is searching for [user] as they haven’t shown up for the submarine ride home. Oh well, I guess they’ll have to go in the next sub.

Chef Calamari shoos [user] out of the kitchen. You can’t hide in there!

[user] and [staff member] are petitioning to vacation for 12 months of the year.

[user] and [staff member] are sulking and flicking food at each other. Food fight!

[user] and [staff member] hatch a plan to hide under Panopea’s table while everyone else is leaving. Unfortunately they find [staff member] and [staff member] crammed under there already.

[user] constructs a mermaid tail out of kelp hoping to blend in with the locals.

[user] doesn’t want to leave!

[user] has chained themselves to the food table using kelp and rope.

[user] has spent so many hours hunting for treasures in The Lost City that they’ve started to forget about their home in CS.

[user] is clinging to Avian’s leg begging to stay.

[user] is exhausted after their busy vacation. They can hardly resist as Avian and Squiddy carry them onto the departing submarine.

[user] is fast asleep in the corner. I guess this was all a little too much for them.

[user] is picking more kelp off the dragon statue out of desperation. How can the hunt be over already??

[user] is so distracted by the pretty new August pets they barely notice as Avian ushers them onto the departing submarine.

[user] is tearing up their return tickets to CS. They want to stay in The Lost City forever!

[user] isn’t ready to go home :(

[user] seen begging the princess to let them stay in the castle while the princess visits CS.

I also believe there's an error in the previous post:

• [staff member], [staff member] and [user] are lying around groaning after competing in a jellyfish jello eating contest. onigiri won!

(name not reverted to "[user]")
Soratha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive: Past Summer Event Images (IMG-HEAVY, 2017 UPDAT

Postby nickjr » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:25 am

OMG THERE'S MORE?? -soul flies out of mouth-

Thank you! Post has been updated :D

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive: Past Summer Event Images (EXTREMELY IMAGE-HEAVY

Postby nickjr » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:21 am

mk4391 wrote:This archive is amazing! I was wondering, now that there's an event board should this be moved there so it's easier to find? [snip]

I sent in a help ticket about this and apparently they like the idea! Or at least one person does. Or two or however stuff like this goes. So now this thread is...

stickied in this forum wow uh I did not see that coming :shock:

CS LIFE GOAL ACCOMPLISHED THIS FEELS SO WEIRD

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me