help meee

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

help meee

Postby kylizzle. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Can you join more than 2 rps? thanks
Last edited by kylizzle. on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: help meee

Postby kylizzle. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:52 pm

bump
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raey » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:10 am

Hey,
    you can either use your own photography/drawings - or you will have to find images which are free to use.
    A lot of images you can find online are protected by the copyright of the original creator and can not be used without receiving a permission from the artist/photographer. Using images without a permission and proper credit is copyright infringement and not tolerated on our site.
    If you want to use images please view the following guide: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=2254777
    There you find links and tips on where and how to find images you are permitted to use.

If you do want to make it yourself easy though, I recommend to simply describe your character in words instead of using images. By writing out the appearance of your character you do not have to bother about which images are free to use or not.

Please also keep in mind that you may only bump your topic once it has fallen of the first page. Which is not happening in a long while considering this forum is rather inactive. Please refrain from unnecessarily bumping your topic in the future.
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kylizzle. » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:50 pm

new post ^ i'm new so don't judge i guess
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raey » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:53 pm

shimmering. wrote:new post ^ i'm new so don't judge i guess

Yes, there is no limit on how many roleplays you can join.
    Though please only join as many roleplays as you can handle in the end as it would be very frustrating for everyone if you would have to quit roleplays in the end because they are too many.

Please also note that you can always sent in a help ticket if you have questions regarding our forums or the site in general: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/help/gethelp .
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me