roleplay & roleplaying-

Ask for help with character/plot development or other RP-related content. You can also post your own roleplay guides, tips, and tricks!

roleplay & roleplaying-

Postby Snowpurries » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 pm

hello!!

so lately i've really been wanting to roleplay but i seem to have a hard time finding/keeping roleplay partners, and it doesn't help that i'm super duper picky ??
i like semi-lit roleplays and i really prefer if my partners can match my post length because i hate being disappointed by people who post 2 sentences in response to 3 paragraphs.

are there any good ways to find partners or communities? i don't want something,, super strict (as in i always have to post by a certain time) but i would really love to get into roleplaying in a little more often again.

i specialize mostly in humans and cats, but my human roleplay could definitely be improved (i have a hard time with human plots?? and i guess plotting in general oop).

i'm good at roleplaying but i would certainly like to get better/improve but i can't do that without partners--
any tips and recommendations are highly appreciated! ♥
Snowpurries

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: roleplay & roleplaying-

Postby raey » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Hey,
    we have an official topic where you can look for a roleplay partner: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3515799 .
    Feel free to post there and include everything you have mentioned in this post, in your search there.
    It can take quite a while sometimes to find a roleplay partner, but it will work out at some point. Maybe you also directly find someone you could imagine to roleplay with just by reading the search posts of the other users.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me