mods please lock

A place to store your roleplay character information.

mods please lock

Postby roobeeen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:22 am

this is where I'll be storing all my characters!
      please do not post!

Code: Select all
      [center][size=75]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[img]name[/img]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[img]pic[/img]

[b]name;;[/b]

[b]gender;;[/b]

[b]age;;[/b]

[b]rank;;[/b]

[b]wanted rank;;[/b]

[b]appearance;;[/b]

[b]personality;;[/b]

[b]history;;[/b]

[b]sexuality;;[/b]

[b]crush;;[/b]

[b]mate;;[/b]

[b]children;;[/b]

[b]kindred;;[/b]

[b]scent;;[/b]

[b]past names;;[/b]

[b]future names;;[/b]

[b]deformities;;[/b]

[b]other;;[/b]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size][/center]
Last edited by roobeeen on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ the characters

Postby roobeeen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:38 am

amberhawk
ashton
amberheart
alexander

bird that sits on branch
bluecrest
bluebird
breeze that whispers through air
blazekit
birdcaller
blisskit
bravespirit
birdflight

cocoa
canary
cherryflower
cinderstar
coldfeet
cloudedgaze
creamkit

dew
dusk after sinking sun
duck in small lake
darkstar
dappledsoot
daisyfoot
dapplepelt
darkfoot

embertalon
ember of dying flame
ebony
echopaw
emberpaw
echobreeze

frigidstar
foxstep
flamedream
foxeye
finchwing
featherdream
foxflower
frostherb
fogheart
fire that blazes through forest
flickersoul
flamestep
ferntail
fallensong

galaxystar
gale
genevieve
gingerleaf
gingerglow

hazelnose
heatherfrost

ice of frozen river

joelle
jaggedfang
jayfrost
jackaltail
juniper

kestrelbriar

lightningdawn
liger
lily of deep valley
leopardpetal
lionhawk
littlecrow
lavenderstar
larksong
lilynose
lotusbreeze

maplestar
maeve
misty
mint that grows in shade
minnowleap
mothfeather
minkear
mouse hiding in tall grass
morningblossom
maplepool
moonhowl
melodysong
marblepaw
night of stormy gales
nightwhisper
nightshade
night of no stars

omali
oaksong
ocean

pebble that sits in river
poppywhisp
pinepelt

quickkit
quailfeather

raveneye
runningwater
rain that fills quick river
ravenlight
rosemarystar
rainpetal
rivershine
rosebrush
riverstone
rainwhisker
rowanflight

slatefrost
silverpoppy
snowspirit
stormkit
smallkit
splitface
sunshinedust
stoneshard
snow falling on leaves
scarface
sun that shines at noon
spark of young flame
stormbriar
spottedkit
snakekit
shallowfrost
silentgaze
sparkfur
steppingstone
sapphire
skystar
shadedhawk

tinylake
tallheart
tigersoul
tawnyhawk
tigerleap

u

valentine
violetpetal

wavestep
willowheart
wolfleap
waspwing
willowshade
wolfheart
whisperflight
wave

yellowgaze
yarrowtongue
Last edited by roobeeen on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:42 am, edited 32 times in total.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ c o c o a

Postby roobeeen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:39 am

name;; cocoa

gender;; she-cat

age;; 40 moons

rank;; kittypet

wanted rank;; achieved

appearance;; she is a slim black tuxedo she-cat with green-gold eyes, white front toes and white markings going all the way from her chin, throat, and stomach, she also has white markings on her hind legs that look like boots. She wears a blue leather collar with a golden bell.

personality;; cocoa is a sweet she-cat who will care for anyone, yet she's serious from time to time. She loves her children dearly and would hate to see anything bad happen to them. She isn't a fan of the outside life, knowing all of the dangers that lurk outside of the twoleg place from Cloudystone. She doesn't know if she'll be a good mother since she never got to raise her kits because of her past mate, but she believes she can have a fresh start since she is pregnant again.

history;; cocoa was born to her mother, never knowing her father but believes he was a loner. She had a sister and brother who both went to separate twoleg homes. When she was grown, she used to visit the outside from time to time, eventually meeting a tom with the name Cloudystone. She fell in love with him and he loved her as well. She was pregnant with his kits, giving birth to them in the forest with him. They had gotten into a small argument if he was going to keep the kits in the forest or she would keep her children in the kittypet life. Cloudystone won the argument and she went back to her home as he took the kits to live in the forest with him. She has never heard from her kits or mate again, but wishes to see her children again, hopefully soon. Apart from that, she met another tom and now bears his kits, she had never seen him again either.

sexuality;; bisexual

crush;; open

mate;; cloudystone, shadowgrin

children;; heatherflight(daughter), featherpaw(son), heavily pregnant with two kits

kindred;; bootsy(mother), unknown(father, unknown), oreo(sister), puss-in-boots(brother)

scent;; peaches, blueberry, and vanilla

past names;; none

future names;; none

deformities;; none

other;; she is a real life cat that I, myself, own

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ g e n e v i e v e

Postby roobeeen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:40 am

name;; genevieve

gender;; she-cat

age;; unborn

rank;; kittypet

wanted rank;; achieved

appearance;; she is a fluffy tuxedo she-cat with a white chest, belly, and front toes, her eyes are a olive-gold and she has a blue camo collar with a silver bell.

personality;; genevieve is a sweet she-cat with only good intentions, not wishing to hurt anyone unless she is protecting her family. Her father was a evil cat but she is the complete opposite of what he was. She wishes only the best for her family and would be hurt if she saw them injured, she would see it as she wasn't good enough to protect them. She's scared of the outside life because of the experience her mother tells her about but if she needs to be brave enough to go after any of her family members to ensure their safety, she will.

history;; none, unborn

sexuality;; bisexual

crush;; open

mate;; none

children;; none

kindred;; cocoa(mother), shadowgrin(father), heatherflight(half-sister), featherpaw(half-brother), unnamed sibling

scent;; blueberry and cream

past names;; none

future names;; none

deformities;; none

other;;

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ f r i g i d s t a r

Postby roobeeen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:40 am

name;; frigidstar

gender;; she-cat

age;; 28 moons

rank;; frostclan leader - 9 lives

wanted rank;; achieved

appearance;; a beautiful slim shorthaired silver tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes

personality;; frigidstar is a sweet she-cat who knows how to be serious and how to stand her ground. She will defend her clan against others with her life since it was her mothers most beloved treasure. She falls in love too quickly and sometimes has a quick temper, depending on what it is about. She's protective over her family and clan extremely and doesn't like joking around about anything unless she's not in her clan or supposed to be acting like a leader that she is.

history;; frigidstar was born to froststar and silverjaw. She was frigidkit at the time and she had a sister named silverkit. The two kits were loved dearly throughout their lives and were trained by their own parents themselves, never being told about their uncle and his family. When they were warriors they family encountered their other half of family on Firestar's side in battle. Their mother, father, and uncle were killed in battle, same for other cats. Frigidbreath had received her nine lives while her sister stayed a warrior, since Frigidbreath was the deputy at the time. She eventually fell in love with a tom by the name Featherfall, she never had any kits with him, but loved him deeply. She was tricked by Firestar and Smokestar saying he was going to leave the clan if she didn't leave him, so she left him in fear he was going to leave the clan.

sexuality;; bisexual

crush;; open

mate;; featherfall(ex-mate)

children;; none

kindred;; froststar(mother), silverjaw(father), firestar(uncle), smokestar(aunt-in-law), embertalon(cousin), cindertongue(cousin), silverpoppy(sister)

scent;; fresh snowfall and lavender

past names;; frigidkit, frigidpaw, frigidbreath

future names;; none

deformities;; none

other;;

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ s i l v e r p o p p y

Postby roobeeen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:41 am

name;; silverpoppy

gender;; she-cat

age;; 28 moons

rank;; frostclan warrior

wanted rank;; achieved

appearance;; a beautiful silver tabby turkish angora she-cat with olive-blue eyes

personality;; silverpoppy can be sweet but also hates the thought of favoritism, as her mother had shown long ago. She pretends to like her sister, even though she really doesn't, and plays nice with her sometimes. She's waiting for the big fight when they get into an argument about something stupid, but it hasn't come just yet. She's nicer to everyone else and cares for them, hoping they aren't rude or anything like that. She hates rude cats and cats who are just bossy in general.

history;; silverpoppy was born to froststar and silverjaw with her sister, frigidkit. Her sister was trained by their mother while she was trained by their father. She sensed there was something going on but decided not to say anything about it, continuing to train with silverjaw. It wasn't until they were warriors, silverpoppy and frigidbreath, that she noticed that her mother had granted her the role of deputy. She knew that something had been off about that and her hunch had been right, their mother had chosen frigidbreath to be deputy. A war quickly erupted and she had watched as her mother died right in front of her eyes, silverpoppy not moving a paw to save her mother. She at least tried to save her father, but failed in that. Now her sister rules the clan and silverpoppy can only watch.

sexuality;; bisexual

crush;; open

mate;; none

children;; none

kindred;; froststar(mother), silverjaw(father), firestar(uncle), smokestar(aunt-in-law), embertalon(cousin), cindertongue(cousin), frigidstar(sister)

scent;; lavender and morning dew

past names;; silverkit, silverpaw

future names;; none

deformities;; none

other;;

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ e m b e r t a l o n

Postby roobeeen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:41 am

name;; embertalon

gender;; tom

age;; 26 moons

rank;; fireclan warrior

wanted rank;; achieved

appearance;; a handsome flame pelted tom with magma colored eyes, he has two scars on his shoulder and a nick in his ear

personality;; embertalon is nicer than his brother is, willing to answer any of your questions if you have them with a smile. He gets sensitive but only about his family, and why he isn't like his quick tempered and hard headed brother, father, and mother. He waves it off but isn't mean about it, kindly changing the subject to avoid answering it. He believes in love yet he doesn't believe he will ever find it himself.

history;; embertalon knows how horrible his mother and father were in the past, so he had decided to change his family name, or at least try, for the better. He was born to smokestar without knowing his father at first since he had ran away, but eventually firestar had attacked smokeclan and took emberpaw and his brother, cinderpaw, with him. Firestar had killed his own mate in the midst of it and smokestar was seen no more. Emberpaw and his brother were raised in emberclan, emberpaw being surprised it had part of his name in it. He eventually became embertalon, while his brother became cindertongue, and was the nicest of the two brothers. He was never as mean or menacing as his father and mother was, and had no intentions to be. His father had declared a war on his aunt's clan, snowclan, despite him trying to convince his father not to. His father and some more of his family on his aunt's side had died in the war. The clan was renamed fireclan, and the deputy took the place as leader, since his father had not appointed him or his brother as deputy.

sexuality;; straight

crush;; none

mate;; none

children;; none

kindred;; firestar(father), smokestar(mother), froststar(aunt), silverjaw(uncle-in-law), silverpoppy(cousin), frigidstar(cousin), cindertongue(brother)

scent;; burnt oak and oak

past names;; emberkit, emberpaw

future names;; none

deformities;; none

other;;

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ s h a l l o w f r o s t

Postby roobeeen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:42 am

name;; shallowfrost

gender;; she-cat

age;; 28 moons

rank;; warrior

wanted rank;; achieved

appearance;; shallowfrost has silky gray-white fur with some white along her body, with olive eyes that have gold flecks in them. There's a small nick in her left ear.

personality;; shallowfrost is a bitter she-cat with a cold heart and doesn't believe in love. She believes love and crying is a sign of weakness, so you won't see those out of her unless something had emotionally hurt her bad enough to the point where she cries and snaps. If she ever does fall in love she would believe it was fake and the tom didn't care about her. She would have to be convinced to think otherwise, and doesn't wish to have any kits. She doesn't have a soft heart to anyone and it would be an absolute pain to try to get her to like you.

history;; shallowfrost had a harsh past, but some of it was because of her as well. When she was a kit, she was neglected and pushed aside all the time which was mostly because she was a runt of the litter. She surprisingly got no disabilities out of it and she grew to hate her family and wish for their deaths. When she was an apprentice she decided to follow through with her plan she wanted to go with ever since she was a little kit. She was on a trip with her siblings in the woods and her plan finally fell into place. She led them to a fox den, saying that it was abandoned, when they believed her and looked in she had pushed them inside. They were quickly killed by a angry fox who was sleeping just a second ago before she made her way back to camp. The clan was never suspicious that she was the one who had led the young apprentices to their death since they believed that she had been the only survivor and ran back to the clan for safety. As she grew, she became Shallowfrost and had killed her parents while out on a hunting trip with them. She had fallen in love with a tom named Venomheart, and eventually became pregnant with his kits when he returned her love. She later found out he was cheating on her so she believed if she did the same that he would learn the error of his ways. She pretended to love a tom named Lionfang, and he had gave in easier than she expected. She noticed that her first mate never noticed or cared so she had killed him, along with Lionfang. She ran out of the clan to give birth, killing her kits after the birth since she wanted nothing to do with them anymore, wishing for them not to be a sign of their fathers traitorous actions towards her love. She now lives in the clan without a mate and no one ever suspected what she had done.

sexuality;; straight

crush;; open

mate;; venomheart, lionfang

children;; lotuskit, mottlekit, blackkit, heatherkit

kindred;; heatherwhisker(mother), blackfang(father), jackalpaw(brother), pikepaw(brother), ivorypaw(sister)

scent;; nightshade and oak

past names;; shallowkit, shallowpaw

future names;; none

deformities;; none

other;;

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ s i l e n t g a z e

Postby roobeeen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:42 am

name;; silentgaze

gender;; she-cat

age;; 34 moons

rank;; queen

wanted rank;; achieved

appearance;; she is a slim, silky, fluffy white maine coon she-cat with beautiful blue eyes - her wings are that of a silk dove and are a medium length wingspan.

personality;; silentgaze is a beautiful she-cat who probably falls in love too quickly for her own good. She doesn't talk a lot but will talk when she's talked to. She's sweet and is very protective over her kits, loving them with all of her heart, no matter what they do in the future as they grow. She's also the type of cat that once you break her trust, she won't trust you again.

history;; silentgaze had grown quite nicely, later being tricked by swiftheart into being his mate. So she became his mate, and was later pregnant with his kits. She eventually found out that he was cheating on his mate and left him for good, not wishing to get back together with him. She just hopes he won't take her kits or her kits would be tricked the same way. She was eventually asked to take in a very young kit who was left there at the clan from two forbidden clan cats. She named the she-kit tawnykit and only plans to keep her until she can eat freshkill.

sexuality;; straight

crush;; open

mate;; swiftheart(ex-mate)

children;; bramblekit(son), amberkit(son)

kindred;; icesoul(mother), frostedtawny(father)

scent;; faint mint and slight rain puddles

past names;; silentkit, silentpaw

future names;; none

deformities;; none

other;;

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ g i n g e r l e a f

Postby roobeeen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:39 am

name;; gingerleaf

gender;; she-cat

age;; 19 moons when she died

rank;; darkforest mentor

wanted rank;; achieved

appearance;; she is a beautiful ginger tabby that has a slim structure, despite being fluffy, and olive eyes - her wings will be the same color of her pelt with a short wingspan and the pattern of a blue jay.

personality;; gingerpaw is a sweet she-cat unlike most darkforest cats and will protect the darkforest with her life, especially cats she has trained or is currently training. She could care less for starclan, despite knowing that's where killian, her sister, her kits, and mother will be. It tortures her to remember leaving her kits because of her death but stormeye always reassures her that they're okay. She is also a stern teacher but won't hurt the cats she's training if they do something wrong, yet she cannot control if they get hurt during a small training battle with other cats.

history;; gingerpaw left her clan and her sister behind at 7 moons, still not having her warrior name. She had flown far away and to the darkest part of the woods until she couldn't fly anymore. She met up with stormeye, a darkforest she-cat who was also her aunt, and let stormeye care for her the best she could. As gingerpaw grew, she eventually met a loner named killian which is who she fell in love with. He helped her the best way he could, helping her get food and medicine for when she would get sick. Eventually, he had disappeared from her life and she was left alone pregnant with his kits, she stayed in the darkest part of the forest and stayed in a bush so that predators had trouble finding her. She had gotten extremely sick, blind, and deaf some time after she had given birth to her three kits. Two she-kits and a tom. Her sister daisyblossom had found her and the kits, naming the kits stormkit, nightkit, and gingerkit. That's when gingerpaw finally passed, letting daisyblossom take the kits as gingerpaw joined her aunt in the darkforest. Gingerpaw got her warrior name from her aunt in the darkforest as she became a mentor for cats wishing to join and train in the darkforest. She can also hear and see despite her blind-looking eyes and her past deafness.

sexuality;; straight

crush;; open

mate;; killian

children;; gingerkit(daughter), stormkit(daughter), nightkit(son)

kindred;; patchleaf(mother), crookedlight(father, unknown), stormeye(aunt), daisyblossom(sister)

scent;; ginger and cinnamon

past names;; gingerkit, gingerpaw

future names;; none

deformities;; none

other;;

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery