Sinful Storage.

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Sinful Storage.

Postby Sinful » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:02 pm

"Who we are, and who we need to be to survive, are very different things."

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxx𝒢𝑜
xxx↞𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓉↠
xxx𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻

Hiya, My name is Sin! I'm hellla bisexual & polyx................................
The 100, DW, TWD, SOA, Stranger Things, SPN...............S - I - N
DMC, Skyrim, Fallout, Oblivion, GTA, Left 4 Dead................. ©
─────────────────────. ...............................

"The question is, what becomes of the commander of death when there's no one left to kill?"
Sinful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sinful Storage.

Postby Sinful » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:18 pm

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
« ⇺ ✕ ☣ ※ ⟁ ● ● ● ● ⥈ ● ● ● ● ⟁ ※ ☣ ✕ ⇻ »

About-

Name-
Alias-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Date of birth-
Zodiac-
Family-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Bad habits-
Crush-
Relationship-
History-
Personality-
Voice-
Favorite Song-
Skills-
Traits-
Fears-
Pets-

Appearance-

Height-
Build-
Eye color-
Hair color-
Skin tone-
Notable features-
Style-
Favorite color to wear-
Other-

"Get knocked down, get back up."

xxxxxxImage
xxxxx𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋
xxxx─ 𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐄 ─
xxxxx𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝒆 𝓪𝓷𝓭
xxxx─ 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 ─

My name is Sin. ✕1-31-2015✕ hellla pansexualx................................

Having trouble molding into society lately, sorry for my absence.
Last edited by Sinful on Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 11 times in total.

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxx𝒢𝑜
xxx↞𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓉↠
xxx𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻

Hiya, My name is Sin! I'm hellla bisexual & polyx................................

"The question is, what becomes of the commander of death when there's no one left to kill?"
Sinful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:28 pm

● ⥈ ●

About-

Name- Matthew Nezumi Xion.
Alias- Nezumi, Zumi, Rat, Rat boy.
Age- Seventeen.
Gender- Male.
Sexuality- Pansexual.
Date of birth- March 14, 2000
Zodiac- Pisces.
Family- His father died when he was eleven, he lives with his mother, his older sister, and their cat Mews.
Likes- Music, food, animals, candy, rats, root beer, the color purple, gore, violent video games, science, bones, history & kittens.
Dislikes- Snobs, the elderly, school, mathematics, any green foods, mustard, worms, loud noises, children, country music, apples, and pickles.
Bad habits- He chews his nails and tugs out strands of his hair when he's stressed, smokes, and stutters when he's nervous. He doesn't do well in crowds and mindlessly holds onto people close to him if he feels he can trust them, even holding onto the fabric of their shirt helps ease his anxiety.
Crush- Open
Relationship- Open
History- I'd rather write this out as I go because I change my characters past often.
Personality- Quiet, dimwitted, shut off, clueless, childish, neat freak. He's almost like a deer in headlights at all times.
Voice- He speaks in a monotone, his voice almost void of emotions unless excited, his voice becomes slightly deeper with almost a scruff tone to it.
Favorite Song- DVP - PUP
Skills- Lockpicking, knife throwing, sewing, hot-wiring vehicles and talking himself out of sticky situations.
Traits- Neurotic, bold, loyal, obedient, clever, dare-devil, anxious, destructive, narcissist.
Fears- He doesn't fear much, but he doesn't do well with surprises or loud sounds and heights make him nauseous.
Pets- Mews. and his pet rat he keeps hidden from his mother Necro.

Appearance-

Height- 5'8
Build- Underweight, very skinny.
Eye color- Bright green.
Hair color-Dirty blonde.
Skin tone- Very pale.
Notable features- Nezumi has a light oddly shaped birthmark on his right thigh along with a white scar directly under his left rib, exactly four inches long and slightly jagged at the edge. His lip is pierced with a simple silver ring. He has tiny little scars along his legs and arms focused mostly on his knees and elbows due to his many childhood adventures. He also has very light freckles painted across his shoulders.
Style- Pretty boy. Mostly black & white or occasionally very bright colors. He likes dark plaids and stripes. He wears a beanie almost at all times and dislikes shoes completely. He likes to be barefoot unless he has to wear something, at that point he likes boots.
Favorite color to wear- Black, purple & red.
Other-

Last edited by Sinful on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 9 times in total.

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxx𝒢𝑜
xxx↞𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓉↠
xxx𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻

Sinful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:42 pm

● ⥈ ●

About-

Name- Rylan Indigo Xion.
Alias- Mostly Ry but her family calls her Birdie.
Age- Eighteen.
Gender-Female.
Sexuality- Bisexual but likes females more.
Date of birth- April 24th 1999.
Zodiac- Taurus.
Family- Her father died when she was twelve, she lives with her mother, her younger brother, and their cat Mews.
Likes- Dull colors, rain, m&ms, reading, writing, puzzles, baseball hats, cats, hamsters, chocolate, grapes, children, soft music, punk styled clothes.
Dislikes- Bright colors, pink, healthy food, vegans, religion, metal, the sun or heat, human contact, speaking in front of mutiple people.
Bad habits- She bounces her legs when she panics, or digs her nails into her palms.
Crush- Open
Relationship- Open
History- I'd rather write this out as I go because I change my characters past often.
Personality- Short-tempered, rude, soft spoken, sarcastic, anti-social, hopeless romantic.
Voice- Her voice is an soft almost whisper that sounds soothing besides in rare cases when she yells.
Favorite Song- Comfortable Love- Keaton Henson.
Skills- Trained in cpr, knows basic medical training (due to her mother being a doctor), Knows certian camping/survival skills.
Traits- Absent-minded, active, lazy, curious, cautious, jealous, neat-freak, moody, naive.
Fears- Mirrors, being trapped in small places, cars, yelling, large dogs, bugs and rats.
Pets- Mews.

Appearance-

Height- 5'5.
Build- Thin.
Eye color- Green.
Hair color- Very faded green, almost grey.
Skin tone- Incredibly pale.
Notable features- She has many light freckles across her face though they're only visible in the sunlight. Her right knuckles are scarred terribly from an accident where her hand was slammed in a car door. She has a light scar on her top lip from a fight she had in middle school.
Style- Tomboy. She wears quite literally anything, though she refuses to wear dresses or skirts and likes all of her clothing oversized. She likes baseball hats, blacks, greys & whites. She hates dressy shoes and only wears knock-off brand converse. She dislikes sleeves but loves oversized sweaters.
Favorite color to wear- Dark grey.
Other-

Last edited by Sinful on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxx𝒢𝑜
xxx↞𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓉↠
xxx𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻

Sinful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:04 am

Zumi's supernatural form

● ⥈ ●

About-

Name- Matthew Nezumi Xion.
Alias- Nezumi, Zumi, Rat, Ghost.
Age- Unknown.
Gender- Male.
Sexuality- Pansexual.
Date of birth- March 14
Date of death- April 24
Age at death- Seventeen.
Species- Nephilim.
Scent- Smells of ashes and smoke or sulfur no matter how much he bathes.
Zodiac- Pisces.
Family- He is the son of a demon weakling and an angel, though he was raised by a human family. He was their only child.
Likes- Music, food, animals, candy, rats, root beer, the color purple, gore, violent video games, science, bones, history & kittens.
Dislikes- Snobs, the elderly, school, mathematics, any green foods, mustard, worms, loud noises, children, country music, apples, and pickles.
Bad habits- He chews his nails and tugs out strands of his hair when he's stressed and stutters when he's nervous. He doesn't do well in crowds and mindlessly holds onto people close to him if he feels he can trust them, even holding onto the fabric of their shirt helps ease his anxiety.
Crush- Open
Relationship- Open
Personality- Quiet, dimwitted, shut off, clueless, childish, neat freak. He's almost like a deer in headlights at all times.
Voice- He speaks in a monotone, his voice almost void of emotions unless excited, his voice becomes slightly deeper with almost a scruff tone to it.
Favorite Song- DVP - PUP
Skills- Lockpicking, knife throwing, sewing, hot-wiring vehicles and talking himself out of sticky situations.
Abilities- Besides his incredibly quick ability to heal and his inability to feel pain unless intense or it possibly just doesn't bother him he can only control fire and is 40% stronger than humans. He is weak for his species due to him dying before he could train, and grow stronger.
Meal habits- He doesn't need to eat but enjoys sweets he, however, needs only human blood or the heat of flame to fuel his hunger.
Traits- Neurotic, bold, loyal, obedient, clever, dare-devil, anxious, destructive, narcissist.
Fears- He doesn't fear much, but he doesn't do well with surprises or loud sounds and heights make him nauseous.
Pets- His pet rat Necro.

Appearance-

Height- 5'8
Build- Underweight, very skinny.
Eye color- Bright green.
Hair color-Dirty blonde.
Skin tone- Very pale.
Notable features- Nezumi has a light oddly shaped birthmark on his right thigh along with a white scar directly under his left rib, exactly four inches long and slightly jagged at the edge. His lip is pierced with a simple silver ring. He has tiny little scars along his legs and arms focused mostly on his knees and elbows due to his many childhood adventures. He also has very light freckles painted across his shoulders.
Style- Pretty boy. Mostly black & white or occasionally very bright colors. He likes dark plaids and stripes. He wears a beanie almost at all times and dislikes shoes completely. He likes to be barefoot unless he has to wear something, at that point he likes boots.
Favorite color to wear- Black, purple & red.
Other-

History Of The Rat-

Nezumi awoke his Nephilim blood the day of his seventeenth birthday and lived exactly one month and ten days before he was found in his school dead, his body covered in dark soot and a puddle of black blood beneath his bare feet. Though worse of all, he had large black wings behind him, one rested limply against his shoulder blade and draped down his pale back while the other lay on the ground, coated in his demonic blood. Feathers lay scattered across the stained tile and the witness who found him stated she saw the wing still twitching, the gaping wound where it had been pulsating and glowing a bright purple as if it was trying to connect to the abomination. Somehow even his matted blonde hair contained some of his vile bloodstained feathers. The government could not hide this strange death.

Nezumi remembers nothing at all from his time on earth, or his death, though at times if he tries to remember he gets head-splitting migraines, and at times suffers psychotic breaks, though he has plenty of those without trying to remember who he is.

On his birthday, he's not quite sure what happened, but he awoke his evil blood, what he was, and who he would be from then on out. From age fourteen he had always coughed up black blood, and no matter how many tests doctors put him through, no one knew what the hell was wrong with the little rat. Clueless as to what was happening to him, and why he suddenly sprouted black wings, Nezumi ran from his home, and the black figures who he assumed belonged to his family. Perhaps they were demons. He was after all the offspring of a demon and an angel.

Mortals were something he didn't see much of after that one month. Hiding away in the woods for as long as he could before his death, the only time he saw humans was when he'd limp into town, hiding his wings as best as he could in his hoodie. It was never long before someone noticed. He'd move somewhere new. The town dwellers couldn't figure out if the young boy was a madman, or on drugs, and one sunny day the people grew tired of the abomination and had the police try and pick him up. Of course, Nezumi was unable to control his powers, and in the fight with the police, his body burst into flames, and with it so did the town.

It was then when he returned to his home, finding his family gone, and having no one else he went to his school, where he had spent almost every day of his sad life, and ended his existence. Managing to cut off one of his wings before the pain was too much to handle. Of course, due to who he was, he woke up in hell. You can only imagine how that was. Though he only spent three years in the pit before he found a way to repair his wing, to control his healing, and break free. Sadly, the teen was quickly found by the hounds and returned to the flames. Not that he minded, they made him stronger. With the strength he built up a year later he broke free, for his last time.

Perhaps the lord of the pit realized there was no use in torturing a boy who had began to enjoy the agonizing pain, or perhaps he was frightened of him, Nezumi wasn't quite sure, but he was cast into Limbo. Unable to return to earth without his lost soul finding a reason, and unable to step foot past the kingdom's gates, he didn't have a clue what to do. He was simply floating in his own hell. Alone and without any relief of his horrid thoughts.

Nezumi is was unsure of how long he'd floated in Limbo, but he'd become happy to be there, connected to earth, and without his sinful wings. It took him a while to be able to react with the humans, and to his joy, no one seemed to notice he wasn't of their world. Eventually, he became strong enough to completely connect to the earth, though the shadows stayed with him. He also learned how to enter and leave Limbo on his own.

Explanation Of Limbo-

Limbo is an exact copy of the earth if the copy machine had run out of ink halfway through. Nezumi had good days when he saw the earth as any normal human would, but in reality, the earth around him is a clone of where he is, and he is nothing but a shadow. Originally Limbo was suggested as the place where unbaptized babies went when they died but the Catholics who thought this was incorrect. It was a place for lost souls. He met many demons in his new home, along with a few angels. An angel told him once Limbo was the in between, the place that held the beings neither heaven, earth, or hell wanted. Nezumi doubted that, because hell wanted him, they just couldn't keep him.

Unless he is put under stress, his Limbo is almost peaceful. His surroundings are dully colored however and much more gigantic, and at times break off around him. Shadows of humans each have their own personalities, some small, and harmless, while others reach out to the boy as he passes. Demons surround him at all times, even on his good days but none of them see the tiny abomination as a threat, however, some will terrorize him just for fun.

To explain what I mean by that, when walking down the street, if mortals see a tragic accident, Nezumi sees a black beast, smiling from ear to ear as it uses its bloodstained claws to cause the accident, some demons laugh, others only stare and smile. Nezumi prefers the faceless ones.

While he was in Limbo he was completely unable to age or die. Due to not remembering his human life he is sadly incredibly clueless about earthly things. He has just recently completely returned to earth and found a place that seemed quiet enough to make his home.

Last edited by Sinful on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxx𝒢𝑜
xxx↞𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓉↠
xxx𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻

Sinful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:49 pm

Character headers!

Blood-Stained Glass

⇖ Alexander Devins ♡ Sixteen Human ♡ Tags- None ⇗

⇖ Blakley Conners ♥ Nineteen King's cousin ♥ Tags- None ⇗

ıllıllı ∂єℓιиqυєитѕ ıllıllı

↟ Vander Bradley ▵ Seventeen ▵ Gay ▵ ▵ Hangout ▵ Tags- River ↟

⇠ River Ramone ⚘ Seventeen ⚘ Straight ⚘ ⚘ Hangout ⚘ Tags- Vander ⇢

oυтpoѕтѕ

↟ vαndєr вrαdlєч ↟
▵Male ▵ Twenty-two▵ Bisexual▵ Mood/- xxx▵ Location/- ▵ xxx▵Tags- //▵

⇠ яуℓαи χισи ⇢
⚘ Female ⚘ Nineteen ⚘ Pansexual ⚘ Mood/- xxx ⚘ Location/- ⚘ xxx ⚘ Tags- // ⚘
Last edited by Sinful on Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxx𝒢𝑜
xxx↞𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓉↠
xxx𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻

Sinful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:57 pm

● ⥈ ●
● ⥈ ●

Name- Vander Jeremiah Bradley.
Alias- Vane. Bunny boy or Vivi occasionally.
Age- Seventeen.
Gender- Male.
Sexuality- Gay, Only his sister knows.
Date of birth- December 11th.
Zodiac- Sagittarius.
Height- 5'7
Build- Underweight, but slightly muscular.
Eye color- Dark blue, cat-like.
Hair color- Bleached blonde.
Skin tone- Very pale, but he tans easily.
Notable features- He has a tattoo on his right shoulder,
and a large scar across his knuckles on his left hand.
Personality- Vane is calm and collective,
and kind to almost everyone, however when angry
he is a loose cannon, and will do whatever he thinks is right,
no matter how wrong it is.
Bad habits- Chewing on odd things.

Style- Elegant or comfortable, sometimes messy.
Favorite color to wear- Dark colors, greys, or bright pastels.
Family- His older identical twin sister River Ramone and his dad Leroy.
Other- He was born two hours after his sister due to complications causing their birthday to be on different days.
Likes- Music, cats, reading, painting & heights.
Dislikes- Rules, loud things, small areas, large dogs, and sweets.
Favorite Song- x

Last edited by Sinful on Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxx𝒢𝑜
xxx↞𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓉↠
xxx𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻

Sinful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:17 pm

● ⥈ ●
● ⥈ ●

Name- River Ramone Bradley.
Alias- Riv, Wolf, Ramone.
Age- Seventeen.
Gender- Female.
Sexuality- Straight.
Date of birth- December 10th.
Zodiac- Sagittarius.
Height- 5'5
Build- Slender.
Eye color- Blue.
Hair color- Bleached blonde.
Skin tone- Doll-like pale.
Notable features- She has a tattoo on her left wrist of little black cat & her left has a white scar from an earing getting ripped out.
Personality- River is loud, hectic, and angry. She's rather short-tempered and closed off to strangers.
Bad habits- Bouncing her leg, singing when it's silent, and making odd sounds.

⇺I know I'm not a saint I've been a sinner all my life⇻

Style- Comfortable, baggy, grunge.
Favorite color to wear- Blacks, whites, and dark reds.
Family- Her younger identical twin brother Vander and her dad Leroy.
Other- She was born two hours before her little brother who was born after midnight causing their birthday to be on different days.
Likes- Sweets, loud music, hetic scenery, drama, bad boys.
Dislikes- Silence, classical music, the elderly, rules, humanity.
Favorite Song- x
Crush- Open.
Relationship- Open.

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxx𝒢𝑜
xxx↞𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓉↠
xxx𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻

Sinful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me