~ WILD ~ WAVES ~ CODING ~ SHOP ~ CLOSED ~

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

Re: ~ WILD ~ WAVES ~ CODING ~ SHOP ~ OPEN ~

Postby Wave~Rider » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:39 am

Christmas in July wrote:Username: Christmas In July (Night)
Colour Scheme: #0080BF & #FF80FF
Images/Gifs: x, x
Text: Please read the rules.Anyone who does not will be canceled.

Please read the rules at the center first.
Adoption Center Rules:
-3 pets
-Must Bump
-Free pets group only

Not Trading:
~Dragons
~Cats
~Horses
~Lions
~Butterfly Wolves
~Raffle Pets
~C$

Other: thanks!


Cool, I can put something together for you. Payment will be the same as a signature as I don't have a set payment yet for trade rules. :)
SIGNATURES
Image 3 C$ or 4 UC or 1 R
Image
User avatar
Wave~Rider
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:51 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ WILD ~ WAVES ~ CODING ~ SHOP ~ OPEN ~

Postby R/U/N/N/I/N/G » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:51 am

Image

Username?: R/U/N/N/I/N/G
Theme?: Wolve,Quotes
Colours?: x x x
Images/Gifs?: http://i.makeagif.com/media/4-27-2015/BnYC3a.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/d2DbJNid60ts4/giphy.gif
Text?: Quotes like When your legs can't carry you anymore run with your heart or You never become a howling success by just howling
Links?:
Other?: Um nope

THANK YOU!
User avatar
R/U/N/N/I/N/G
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:20 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ WILD ~ WAVES ~ CODING ~ SHOP ~ OPEN ~

Postby Wave~Rider » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:31 am

R/U/N/N/I/N/G wrote:Image

Username?: R/U/N/N/I/N/G
Theme?: Wolve,Quotes
Colours?: x x x
Images/Gifs?: http://i.makeagif.com/media/4-27-2015/BnYC3a.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/d2DbJNid60ts4/giphy.gif
Text?: Quotes like When your legs can't carry you anymore run with your heart or You never become a howling success by just howling
Links?:
Other?: Um nope

THANK YOU!

Accepted! :)
Image
User avatar
Wave~Rider
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:51 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ WILD ~ WAVES ~ CODING ~ SHOP ~ OPEN ~

Postby Wave~Rider » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:23 pm

BUMP~!
Image
User avatar
Wave~Rider
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:51 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ WILD ~ WAVES ~ CODING ~ SHOP ~ OPEN ~

Postby Cinnabunbun » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Image

Username?:Cinnabunbun
Theme?:Pastel pink, bubbly, and girly!
Colours?: (Hex codes if possible)Pink and white!
Images/Gifs?: Image (No blue, background is transparent)
Text?:cinnabun is nice and smol, it is also mu dream pet!! c:
Links?:
Other?:Could it be like that pink signature thing you did that says “don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened!” with the hearts and things, and the text below the hearts like yours? I think the cinnabon should be like in the way down middle, but not TOO down!! C: Thank you for giving me an opportunity to get an amazing signature, with such a cheap price!!

THANK YOU!
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
Image
Image
Image
A
Image ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage
A
Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text

A
©Wave~Rider
User avatar
Cinnabunbun
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:55 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ WILD ~ WAVES ~ CODING ~ SHOP ~ OPEN ~

Postby Wave~Rider » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Cinnabunbun wrote:Image

Username?:Cinnabunbun
Theme?:Pastel pink, bubbly, and girly!
Colours?: (Hex codes if possible)Pink and white!
Images/Gifs?: Image (No blue, background is transparent)
Text?:cinnabun is nice and smol, it is also mu dream pet!! c:
Links?:
Other?:Could it be like that pink signature thing you did that says “don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened!” with the hearts and things, and the text below the hearts like yours? I think the cinnabon should be like in the way down middle, but not TOO down!! C: Thank you for giving me an opportunity to get an amazing signature, with such a cheap price!!

THANK YOU!


Accepted~! Cute little pet too. :)
Image
User avatar
Wave~Rider
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:51 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ WILD ~ WAVES ~ CODING ~ SHOP ~ OPEN ~

Postby darkyumi » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:42 pm

Image

Username?: darkyumi
Theme?: Wolves or forest (boring, I know... Sorry...)
Colours?: #8ED9FF#2B8000
Images/Gifs?: one two
Text?: ''Come closer, I'm just a wolf in sheep's clothin''
Links?: none
Other?: Thank you so much! :3

THANK YOU!
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛
Image

Image
╔══════════════════════╗
llCall me Yumi, or Yuri, if you like,
llusually I don't bite. Usually
llAroflexible and Pan. Single forever
llLove animals but arachnophobic...
llI'll do the bios better tomorrow
llAnd remember:
llBe wary of a wolf in sheep's clothing
lllllllllllllllllllllllllsig credit
╚══════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ
Image
Image

Image

Image

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
User avatar
darkyumi
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:12 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ WILD ~ WAVES ~ CODING ~ SHOP ~ OPEN ~

Postby anxiety, » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:17 am

Image

Username?: anxiety,
Theme?: pink asesthic
Colours?: (Hex codes if possible) basically just shades of pink and possibly white
Images/Gifs?: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuT06w4UEAI_Y9O.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/583a381fa5ec81417c8b757d0923692b/tumblr_ob4lapZJky1u7gnm9o1_500.gif
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/c8/fe/94/c8fe94be9f775979626f2f5c11c5e11a--pink-aesthetic-aesthetics.jpg
https://data.whicdn.com/images/266341323/large.jpg
Text?: i have never dealt with anything more difficult than my own mind.
Links?: just a small spave for links ^^
Other?: leave space for bio, please and thank you.

THANK YOU!
User avatar
anxiety,
 
Posts: 3425
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:02 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ WILD ~ WAVES ~ CODING ~ SHOP ~ OPEN ~

Postby ForgottenShadow » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:09 pm

Could I get trading rules? Not sure what form I’d fill out for it or what the payment would be.
User avatar
ForgottenShadow
 
Posts: 2164
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:44 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ WILD ~ WAVES ~ CODING ~ SHOP ~ OPEN ~

Postby Wave~Rider » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:04 pm

darkyumi wrote:Image

Username?: darkyumi
Theme?: Wolves or forest (boring, I know... Sorry...)
Colours?: #8ED9FF#2B8000
Images/Gifs?: one two
Text?: ''Come closer, I'm just a wolf in sheep's clothin''
Links?: none
Other?: Thank you so much! :3

THANK YOU!

Accepted.

anxiety, wrote:Image

Username?: anxiety,
Theme?: pink asesthic
Colours?: (Hex codes if possible) basically just shades of pink and possibly white
Images/Gifs?: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuT06w4UEAI_Y9O.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/583a381fa5ec81417c8b757d0923692b/tumblr_ob4lapZJky1u7gnm9o1_500.gif
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/c8/fe/94/c8fe94be9f775979626f2f5c11c5e11a--pink-aesthetic-aesthetics.jpg
https://data.whicdn.com/images/266341323/large.jpg
Text?: i have never dealt with anything more difficult than my own mind.
Links?: just a small spave for links ^^
Other?: leave space for bio, please and thank you.

THANK YOU!

Accepted.

ForgottenShadow wrote:Could I get trading rules? Not sure what form I’d fill out for it or what the payment would be.

Just give me some colours, images and text if you want any of that. Anything else would help. :)
The price would be the same as a char form.
Image
User avatar
Wave~Rider
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:51 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Coding and Signature Design Shops

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bayleaf. and 0 guests