DREAMIE WALL SHOP! ~(OPEN!)~

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

DREAMIE WALL SHOP! ~(OPEN!)~

Postby QuiverandArrow » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:01 am

HELLO AND WELCOME TO WOLFKINGDOM372'S DREAMIE WALL SHOP!
OPEN

HOW MANY ORDERS HAVE I DONE?: 9!

So my dreamie walls aren't the best :roll: BUT If you would just like something simple and clean im your person.

Like what you see? Thats great c: SO, this is FREE!!!! YAY free things.. I just dont feel like anyone should pay me. I just want to do something for people cx Here's the fourm:
Code: Select all
Username:
 how many dreamies?:
 pet images:
how would you like them grouped?:
 Where would you like any notes/extras?:
 Title?:
Have you gotten any so i may check them off?
 font?:
 background image?:
 anything else?

READ BELOW THIS IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THE EXAMPLES ABOVE c:!

ALRIGHT EXTRA THINGS::
Extra 1: By 1-7 dreamies you will have fullbodies. I've realized if you have 7 above dreamies it will look squished and your dreamies will look tiny and may not show up :(

Extra 2: I now know how to make transparent pets! So it shall look like this EX: Image

1:By font i mean font color or how fancy the font should be. Like it could be bubble letters to chalk like letters. If i dont see a font you suggested i'll pm you about it and i shall choose your second next choice!

2:For backgrounds i'll search backgrounds on google. If you could image your suggested background that would be great! If you cant link it. If you dont have a certain background image and would like a surprise tell me :)

3:By grouped i mean if you have a joker dog and a raven dog, im going to put them next to each other because they're the same species. If you don't like this please tell me how you would like them grouped. Thats what i mean by "grouped"

4:By how many dreamies i could do a lot but if you have 1-7 dreamies you will get a full bodyshot. If you have 7 or above you will have headshots. If you dont like this i can do bodyshots for 7 above OR just headshots for 1-7. Just tell me im flexible!

5:By notes/extras i mean if you have a raven dog and were like '' Major dreamie! Will overpay!'' That's an extra/note.

6:A title would just be :user's: dreamies

QUESTIONS?::Questions? Suggestions? All add it in your Anything else and i'll reply as soon as possible c:
When im done!::I will pm you the image so you many just copy image address and paste into your center or if you like i will link.
NOW REQUEST A WALL!

Please note if there's any problems or such please contact me so i may find it!
Last edited by QuiverandArrow on Mon May 22, 2017 8:27 am, edited 13 times in total.
QuiverandArrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WOLFKINGDOM372'S DREAMIE WALL SHOP! ~(OPEN!)~

Postby nuffquaa » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:27 am

Username: Lawlpeeepz
how many dreamies?: 2 pets
images: I can't get an image- it won't work- but Shima Longtail, Joker dog, and Narwhal Guinea Pig
How would you like them grouped?: however :)
Where would you like any notes/extras?: Middle, if possible
Title?: Major Dreamies
Have you gotten any so i may check them off? sadly, bno XD
font?: chalkboard or authentic like background image?- nah, just dark green or blue :)
Anything else?- thanks so much :D
nuffquaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WOLFKINGDOM372'S DREAMIE WALL SHOP! ~(OPEN!)~

Postby QuiverandArrow » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:41 am

LawlPeepz wrote:Username: Lawlpeeepz
how many dreamies?: 2 pets
images: I can't get an image- it won't work- but Shima Longtail, Joker dog, and Narwhal Guinea Pig
How would you like them grouped?: however :)
Where would you like any notes/extras?: Middle, if possible
Title?: Major Dreamies
Have you gotten any so i may check them off? sadly, bno XD
font?: chalkboard or authentic like background image?- nah, just dark green or blue :)
Anything else?- thanks so much :D

working on right away! <3
QuiverandArrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me