First I'd like to say that I don't think CS is a hateful place, this thread is about keeping it that way.
Our goal is to "spread the love" and not to "fight the hate". I don't want any rants on how bad CS has become from our members.
This thread was inspiered by May I just say something here? by Mausoleum. I will of course take it down if anyone thinks I'm stealing the idea.
I made a couple of banners for the thread and I also did a bunch of puppies coloured like CS dogs for anyone who didn't want a huge banner in their signature. The "Spread the Love" puppies where born. The thread resently got locked and I just got so fond of my puppies and I didn't want them to end up homless.
The idea behind the Spread the Love puppies is still to Spread the Love. If you put one of these puppies in your signature you show that you are supporting our cause. If you have one of the puppies in your signature you will have to do your best to behave respectfully and friendly towards other CS users. I will not tolerate that the good name of the puppies goes spoiled by having them missused.
NO more suggestions at the moment! Suggestions are closed, most likely forever!
I'm not making any new pups, so suggesting do you no good. Sorry.
Contents of this thread
First post: Information and rules.
Second post: The Puppies
Third post: Suggested dogs
Spotty: Makes the art and everything.
Kari Lion: The official supervisor. Keeps the thread in check.
Yes, I think we need them.
- 1. The STL puppies are free to use for all CS users anywhere on CS. If taken outside CS I will concider it theft.
2. Credit goes to me for the art, CS for the design and Mausoleum for the idea. You don't have to put it along with the image unless you want to, but if anyone asks be sure to direct the creds to the appropriate person.
3. Art may not be edited in any way.
4. Do not remove the link back here. If you have one of the locked threads puppies, plese exchange our old puppy code for a new one.
5. By putting a STL puppy in your signature you are obliged to:
- a. Follow all CS and STL puppy rules.
b. Support the project. You may not use the puppies unless you support the STL puppy project.
c. Help to spread the love by being nice, helping others out, having respect for others and their opinions. You should try your hardest to be a friendly person. You may not flame and "spread the hatred".
d. Try not to complain or rant to much about people or the CS forum being hateful. We are here to spread the love, not to fight the hate.