❄️ \\ SNOWFALL \\ open and accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

❄️ \\ SNOWFALL \\ open and accepting

Postby astrohund » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:44 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
a dog ( romance ) role play! we are currently open.

Late winter. A time when the harsh snows begin to stop and when the blooms of flowers starts spreading in.
Silva's pack had went through a lot to make it 'till spring. The pack went through a lot suffering from illness,
the lack of prey and the bone chilling winds that froze those in its way. Everything is joyful now that the snow is all
gone. The birds are all chirping, the deer are all frolicking, the dogs are all howling - glad that the harsh winter is
now over. Springtime to the dogs means many things. It means new life and many new creatures are being born, not
to mention some blooming plants coming to life as they were trapped within the snow. The spring could also mean a
possible romance blossoming between two canines, it could even be a forbidden romance. Most dogs aren't do hyper
for the springtime, they all think that its nothing but it actually is. Love isn't important to many of the dogs in the
pack, but to some it means a whole lot - it means a new story for them will begin...

Last edited by astrohund on Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:12 am

number one. all of tess's rules apply to this roleplay. including the site and roleplay rules and guidelines.
number two. inappropriate scenes such as mating, birthing, etc are forbidden in this roleplay and elsewhere.
number three. no pups or pregnant dogs allowed currently. it is still late winter and therefore, there shouldn't be any of them.
number four. be active in this roleplay, don't randomly disappear without telling me or your characters will be removed from here.
number five. i would prefer if everyone would have a male and a female, though you can have a little more than the other.
number six. all characters/oocs are to be posted on the discussion thread. not here since this is where we roleplay at.
number seven. if you have any questions, please post them on the discussion thread as well and i will answer them.
number eight. i prefer you pm me before you choose a high rank, though you can post your reservation on the disc. thread too.
number nine. drama and violence is welcomed here, though you shouldn't go overboard with it since this is a child-friendly website.
number ten. realistic characters of course, this is a realistic roleplay. no wolves or wolf dog hybrids please.

( pack rules )

number eleven. everyone shall follow the alpha's and beta's rules. though the beta should ask if they are allowed to give orders.
number twelve. high ranking dogs along with elders, patients, queens and pups are to eat first unless one is told to eat with them.
number thirteen. the medic is allowed to have a mate, but they are never allowed to have any pups of their own. its a distraction.
number fourteen. no pup is to be harmed by a member of the pack. even if that pup is apart of another pack or is a loner.
number fifteen. a dog is to defend its pack from danger, even if it means risking their own lives from doing so.
number sixteen. the delta must prove it is worthy of becoming beta by battling the beta, themselves, in a competition.
number seventeen. never betray your own pack or family, it leads to big consequences if done so.

Last edited by astrohund on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:18 am

the alpha male [1/1]
kody - ♂ - four yrs - husky mix - ref

the alpha female [--]
tbd by kody

the beta male [1/1]
jake - ♂ - four yrs - gsd - ref

the beta female [--]
tbd by jake

the delta [1/1]
lars - ♂ - three yrs - husky - ref

the medic [1/1]
heather - ♀ - three yrs - lurcher - ref

the medic's assistant [1/1]
beatrice - ♀ - one yr - poodle - ref

the shaman [0/1]
name - gender - age - breed - ref

the commander [1/1]
nacht - ♂ - five yrs - mix - ref

the nimrods [2/2]
reed - ♂ - five yrs - pharoah - ref
chenoa - ♀ - three yrs - white gsd - ref

the lead scout [1/1]
buddy - ♂ - four yrs - border collie - ref

the troopers [3/20]
dahlia - ♀ - three yrs - rottweiler - ref
lana - ♀ - three and half yrs - aussie - ref
apollo - ♂ - four yrs - gsd - ref

the hunters [9/20]
beau - ♂ - four yrs - malinois - ref
aspen - ♂ - three yrs - husky - ref
jasper - ♂ - four yrs - aussie - ref
adrian - ♂ - five yrs - doberman - ref
lucienne - ♀ - three yrs - ? - ref
sinbad - ♂ - five yrs - gsd - ref
callie - ♀ - three yrs - aussie - ref
hojo - ♂ - four yrs - c shepherd - ref
laika - ♀ - three yrs - husky - ref

the scouts [6/10]
kit - ♀ - four yrs - tervuren - ref
ace - ♂ - four yrs - mix - ref
alyth - ♀ - three yrs - kelpie - ref
thetis - ♀ - four yrs - gsd - ref
quincy - ♂ - three yrs - ? - ref
mack - ♂ - five yrs - gsd - ref

the elders [1/10]
june - ♀ - eleven yrs - mix - ref

the queens [--]

the young pups [--]

the apprentices [0/10]

the omegas [3/3]
axiel - ♂ - five yrs - husky - ref
gekko - ♀ - three yrs - mix - ref
brienne - ♀ - three yrs - labrador - ref

the prisoners [3/5]
freya - ♀ - three and half yrs - husky - ref
neith - ♀ - five yrs - doberman - ref
adryan - ♀ - three yrs - doberman - ref

loners/rouges [5/--]
dakota - ♀ - four yrs - gsd - ref
ruby - ♀ - four yrs - doberman - ref
lynx - ♂ - three yrs - malamute - ref
remy - ♀ - three yrs - border collie - ref
alcatraz - ♀ - four yrs - mix - ref

Last edited by astrohund on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:57 am, edited 14 times in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:42 pm

sinbad has a crush on freya.
gekko has a crush on jasper and sinbad.
anubis has a crush on heather.
aspen has a crush on freya.
hojo has a lowkey crush on lana.
sinbad has a crush on freya.
quincy has a crush on lana.

dog is mates with dog.
dog is mates with dog.

adrian and ruby are siblings.
dog and dog are siblings.

dog is the mother of dogs.
dog is the mother of dogs.

heather is mentoring beatrice.
dog is mentoring dog.

it is currently late winter.
it is quite bitter outside.
it is snowing lightly.

no pack meetings this anytime soon.
no dogs have become apprentices.
no dogs have gone up in a rank.

the prey level is slightly low.
no dried up water sources.

( special announcements )
snowfall has been created - 4/13/2017
it is now late winter - 4/14/2017

Last edited by astrohund on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❄️ \\ SNOWFALL \\ open and accepting

Postby astrohund » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:03 pm

bump. open and accepting!

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| 1 ||

Postby astrohund » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:20 am

KODY ! ! !

- male - four yrs - husky - alpha male - mood; drowsy - location; pack camp - tagged/mentioned; open
___________________________________________________________________________________________

The male yawned as he sat on a rock structure, staring off into the distance -- gazing over his pack. He was quite exhausted still, but he thought it was best to wake up before the rest of the pack does. Kody was still waiting for his delta to stir from his rest, the younger male was usually the one who woke first - while Kody was the second. The male began to stand up to take a quick, traditional stretch, feeling his bones crack and pop. After doing that, he simply sat underneath the elder, oak tree that stood in the camp for the longest time.

LARS ! ! !

- male - three yrs - husky - delta - mood; happy - located; pack camp - tagged/mentioned; open
___________________________________________________________________________________________
The boisterous, pup-like male bounded through the undergrowth that surrounded him. Lars had came out early to take a quick look around for the early morning until the scouts come look around themselves, there wasn't anything unusual or strange so he decided that it was best to go back to camp. Walking back with a hop of joy, he noticed another figure laying near the elder, oak tree. The male instantly recognized this figure as his alpha, he'd usually be up early before the rest. Lars went over in the slightly damp grass, resting himself before the day truly starts.

BEATRICE ! ! !
- female - one yr - poodle - med. assistant - mood; drowsy - location; pack territory, the river - tagged/mentioned; open
Beatrice raced over to the nearby river, panting heavily. She sneaked out to go and search for some herbs before the rest of her noisy pack awake, including her mentor Heather. The main herb that she was seeking for was comfrey roots, she had been informed by her mentor that they grew near wet and grassy places, and the river in the pack's territory was the best place to look. The female came to a halt as she neared the water source, feeling the soggy grass underneath her paws - it felt nice and relaxing. Beatrice began to gaze across the bank of the river, though she couldn't see any of the comfrey roots.

DAHLIA ! ! !
- female - three yrs - rottweiler - trooper - mood; asleep - location; pack camp - tagged/mentioned; open

xxx

BEAU ! ! !

- male - four yrs - malinois - hunter - mood; asleep - location; pack camp - tagged/mentioned; open

xxx

REMY ! ! !
- female - three yrs - border collie - loner - mood; content - tagged/mentioned; open

wipp

Last edited by astrohund on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:33 pm

Nacht~Commander~Male~Mix~Checking on Prisoners
The large dog rose with the sun, he shook out his heavy coat and then stretched, waking his muscles as well as himself. A quick sniff of the air let Nacht know everything was fairly normal, even if the day was a frigid cold one. Thankfully his thick coat kept him fairly warm, although he knew some were not so lucky. He headed towards where the prisoners were, where one such unlucky dog was, Neith, a doberman with a short coat that did not hold up well to this bitterly cold winter weather. He usually checked on the prisoners, the doberman, and a husky named Freya, who was much better suited for this weather. As the commander, he felt it his job to make sure the prisoners were accounted for, as well as not being mistreated, no matter the crime. He looked over at them in the light snow, "Morning Freya, Neith." he said, looking the doberman over too check how she was doing in this bitter cold. He'd found an old blanket left at a campsite in the woods and had brought it for her, to aid her slightly so she would not freeze, since this winter seemed more butter then usually, although he hadn't told anyone about the blanket he left for her. After all, it was a scarce enough winter, and the pack usually came first, but the pack also had each other to rely on, and more freedom. So he did try and make sure the prisoners at least were treated fairly.

Kit~Scout~Female~Teruvun~Sneaking Away to Scout
Kit had tried to wake up early, she wanted to go scouting and see if she could find some traces of food for the hunters, or any signs of other dogs on their land. She knew Kody and his delta woke early though, and she was hoping to get away before they could spot her. She carefully moved through the light snow, it sticking to her soft black fur, sadly she didn't blend in the best, but she could move like a ghost, even if she stuck out like a sore thumb. She glanced up at where Kody usually slept and she saw him stirring, she picked up her pace as she headed towards the woods to go see if she could help the pack any.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔ » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:38 pm

backing out xP

congrats if you're readin this! xD
Last edited by ♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔ on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:05 am

dakota | female | 4 years | german shepherd | loner | tags; (open if you dare)
dakota blinked, her cold brown eyes adjusting to the sudden bright lights of morning. yawning, her sharp and large teeth
were bared for that moment, until she closed her jaw to stretch. flexing her enormous body, her muscles flexed as she
shook out her black and brown coat. swallowing, she padded out of the cave she had found and surveyed her surroundings.
she spotted the camp not too far off, and chuckled. i'm a bit too tired this morning for petty wolves.. she thought
with a devilish grin. padding off, she heard the rustle of the leaves to find a rabbit crossing the path. pouncing on it,
she felt its mucscles go limp as she bit into it. finishing off half the rabbit, she stored the rest in a tree before heading off.
a bit bored, she walked along the lines of the pack border as most scouts had gone. a dark chuckle escaping the german
shepherd female, as she balanced herself along the line of territory.

lana | female | 3.5 years | aussie | trooper | tags; open!
lana was up much before camp. she had a thing for rising early, and was walking back to her den. yawning, she chose her
favorite tree to lay under.

jasper | male | 4 years | aussie | hunter | tags; open!
- sleeping cause' he's lazy. someone can wake him -

freya | female | 3.5 years | husky | prisoner | tags; neith, nacht
being up well before neith, she had been resting with her eyes open until nacht had come to check on them both. she was
much better suited for the weather, and as she considered neith her prisoner bud she didn't want her freezing to death.
glancing up at nacht, she yawned and smiled. "good morning, nacht," she said. as much as she didn't like being a prisoner,
she had grown used to life in the confined space. her ears flicking, she looked over to neith.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:49 am

━[NEITH - PRISONER]━━━━━━━━━
      [doberman] - [feminine] - [five years old] - [m.t: dominant] - [tagged;; freya, nacht]
    The dobermans eyes slowly opened. She looked around with weary eyes. Groaning the muscular dam slowly raised her shoulders and looked at her prisoner bud Freya. She had become friends with the dam, her ears flattened when the male Nacht approached. She didn't like any dog in this pack so far. It had been a good few weeks since she was taken. But she new deep down that this male meant no harm. Right now that is. She looked at her back and spotted the blanket. Grunting she just made eye contact with the brute in response to him. She wasn't talkative either. Before she was taken she would blab at any dog who came within twenty feet of her. But now she was just quiet. Yes behind her eyes she hated her situation and would rather be out of this confined space and away from everything else, she wanted to feel powerful and strong like she was before. If she acted like that here it for sure get her killed. Removing her eyes from Nacht she looked to Freya and curled her muzzle into a slim smirk like smile.

━[SINBAD - HUNTER]━━━━━━━━━━
      [gs. mix] - [masculine] - [five years old] - [m.t: intelligent] - [tagged;; open]
    Sinbad awoke. His thick coat covered in snow. Raising his sleepy eyes the brute slowly began to move over of his curled position. Standing up and stretching his toned figure the male began to pad into the deep snow. He enjoyed the snow quite a bit but didn't like the bitter winds and cold nights it bought. Groaning as he rolled for a brief few seconds the hunter raised his head and looked around for anyone to talk to.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me